SFO.NET Forum Bug Reports

DZComposer

• 1 month later...

forumglitch-1.png

More a or less a glitch in the current skin with the polls. you can't see the bars that increase in length when a vote gets counted; even if you highlight them. suggest darkening their color or whatnot.

I noticed we can't change the titles of threads (unless I'm doing it completely wrong.)

before, you could hit the "edit" button on the first post and from there edit the title of the thread, but now you can't do it.

Use the full editor.

I know mods can change thread titles in-line on the topic list, but I am not sure if regular users can.

This isn't a bug per se but, can we get some notification if someone has posted in a topic before we finished posting? You know... "while you were typing, # of replies were added"? I liked being able to edit my posts after I see what people have already posted in the meantime. :P

There isn't a built-in for that, and as far as I can tell the IPB modding scene seems to be dismissive of the idea. When I brought it up, they were quick to point out that IPB has an edit button on every post. From what I can tell, SMF 2 is the only forum software out there with that feature right now.

There isn't a built-in for that, and as far as I can tell the IPB modding scene seems to be dismissive of the idea. When I brought it up, they were quick to point out that IPB has an edit button on every post. From what I can tell, SMF 2 is the only forum software out there with that feature right now.

Sheesh...here's another one.

"You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text

"

As a result of this I can only quote a certain number of people per post. Again, quite annoying.

From now on, use the feature request thread to request the enabling, disabling, or changes in features. This thread is for stuff that is broken, not stuff you want to see done differently.

• 3 weeks later...

I read the last couple pages and didn't see anybody notice this, but while I was stalking Fira-Astrali looking through random profiles, I noticed this

2enuy4y.png

I don't know if this is a glitch or if she's really THAT old. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep at night knowing this isn't fixed.

• 1 month later...

Pointing Man sent me a PM saying that I sent him a PM that whenever he tried to open it would say error. I sent him one back saying I never sent a PM before. When I sent it said I sent to him 3 times.

Got any more details, like what the error message was? I can't make it happen.

• 1 month later...

So, all the boards under the Starfox-Online header have disappeared off the main page for me. I can still click on the header and get to them, which is how I got here, but they're still missing from the main page. Did I click on something stupid, or what?

LOL NEVER MIND, FOUND IT, guess I somehow clicked an invisible button in the corner of the panel that hid it. Sigh. Oops!~

Ah, apparently on the right side of the category header there is a button that collapses it. I missed it when creating the theme. I'll fix it so it is visible.

You actually did find a bug.

EDIT: Should be good. Looks like there were other places that had them too that showed up when I made the fix. The issue stems from the auto-generated theme image directory. It has a space in it, and the code doesn't encapsulate the URLS in quotes by default, so I have to do it manually as I find missing images.

Almost all the threads and forums I have read have just been marked as unread. Not a problem, just letting you know that you might have broke something if you changed something.

Got any more details, like what the error message was? I can't make it happen.

Oh... sorry this took so long, here's what happened when I clicked on the PM, it took me to a page that says

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

The same thing happens if I clean my computer. The first time I log in after cleaning it, rather then taking me to the articles and pages it takes me to that error screen. I'm not sure if the part in these -> [] is the same though.

That's IPB's 404 error. Check what page you're landing on when this occurs.