Hello, all!

Xortberg

My name is Xort. For anyone who might care to know, I basically live in the same house as Milkyway, so hopefully no trouble will come of that. That's... pretty much it, I suppose. I indirectly know some of you already through TF2, also. I'm that guy who randomly takes over when Milky's playing.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xortberg

• Thu'um

• Milkyway64

• Ellipzocore

Nick! Welcome to SFO! :)

I hear Mickey's pretty...um...distraught about you joining the site. :P

By the way, can't wait to head down to see you and Milky again next year.

Thanks, all! And yeah, Mick's in tears over here :P Any idea when you'll be down, User?

Thanks, all! And yeah, Mick's in tears over here :P Any idea when you'll be down, User?

I'll be down again with my friend probably sometime in March or so.  You haven't met my best friend Andrew yet but apparently everyone thought he was as cool as I was when I was done there the first time.  We'll be renting a car for most of the trip and also embarking on a 3 day mini road trip and hitting up a whole bunch of LQ centers alone the way. :P

Getting Milky in the car on this "random" road trip might be a little difficult though. >_>

There'll be more of us than he can handle. We can get him in, one way or another. Sounds like fun, though. I love road trips.

Hello, welcome to SF-O!~DESU. I am sure you will fit in great here~DESU.

Purposely abiding to Rule 27 of the Internet.

Oh my God, I love Redwall! Your avatar, my friend, has just given me the biggest wave of nostalgia I have experienced all year.

Not sure, since I haven't read one since elementary school. I tended to favor those with Badgers, if I recall correctly.

Oh. It's you.

hm ,da bagers were unstopable but martin is my favorite. I have been reading hem since 4th grade and haven;t been able to stop there are like 27 books and he makes around 2 a year

:trollface:

Problem, officer?

28450d1232080795-bye-bye-2009-annus-horr