• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• "User"

• Sapphire

• FoxMcCloud

• Kid_Cortet

I personally did well in the prelims (first overall) but for some reason that still mystifies me couldn't make the cut in playoffs am barely didn't advance to finals due to my performance in the last game.  A friend of mine who came down with my won the tournament.  Lots of driving both ways so I got lots of sleep as a result.  The tournament was well run.

I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for Mid-West Furfest (a furry con) in Chicago.  I'll be back late Sunday night.

(I have no idea why I was convinced into going. >_>)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be leaving tomorrow for the U.S. to do some shopping.  I won't be back until late Sunday since I am staying with some friends.

• 1 month later...

I'm taking some time off from SF-O due to a RL personal situation that has...struck me deeper than I thought it would.  I'll be back when I feel able to resume my duties.

I'm taking some time off from SF-O due to a RL personal situation that has...struck me deeper than I thought it would.  I'll be back when I feel able to resume my duties.

Be safe user and take care

It seems that I have recovered faster than I thought I would, so I am back to resume my duties.  And it seems that a whole bunch of stuff has happened during my quick absence.  :shock:

It seems that I have recovered faster than I thought I would, so I am back to resume my duties.  And it seems that a whole bunch of stuff has happened during my quick absence.  :shock:

*sigh* sadly... -_-'

Welcome back, sir.

Yes, a bit has happened, but it's good stuffs.

• 1 month later...

I'm leaving tomorrow for Wisconsin to see a friend of mine for a few days. Milkyness, Fire Yoshi, and other KLA members already know who I'm referring to. I'll be back Wednesday evening. Play nice everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm heading up to Ottawa later tonight and won't be back until Sunday evening. I need some R&R and will be coming back with my best friend for our trip to Kentucky next week.

I'm off early tomorrow morning for the U.S. for a two week vacation with my best friend who is a non-furry. Most of that time will be spend with Milkshake at his new house while we troll the rest of SF-O working as a team

All day Saturday will be spent in Detroit at a friends house and exploring the city and pew pewing.

Sunday will be with another furry from the KLA and here (TGearfur)

Monday will be at Milkshake's house for at least 7 days.

The last couple of days will be back in Ottawa dropping my best friend (andrew) back off.

Most of this time I don't think I'll be available on the board and I'm looking forward to getting out of the country. :)

• Owner/Technical Admin

If you were anywhere near NY, I'd say come visit.

• 1 month later...

I'm heading to Michigan with some friends for the weekend (leaving in a few minutes). I'll be back Sunday night.

I'm heading to Michigan with some friends for the weekend (leaving in a few minutes). I'll be back Sunday night.

Yep. :)

May 22nd is gonna happen people. ^_^

If you were anywhere near NY, I'd say come visit.

Whereabouts in NY? I am currently in Rochester.

Crazy weekend was crazy. Anyways, I'm back.

Welcome back, Hope ya had fun ^^

• 1 month later...

I'm leaving at around 3 am or so to head down to Ottawa for the long weekend. I'll be back early Monday morning. After working 90 hours over 9 straight days I think it's well deserved.

I'm leaving at around 3 am or so to head down to Ottawa for the long weekend. I'll be back early Monday morning. After working 90 hours over 9 straight days I think it's well deserved.

Ouch! My brother in law gets that sorta hours on a weekly basis sadly right now, so I know how you must be feeling somewhat. Have fun on vacation.

Have fun :)