Kid's kids (characters)

Kid_Cortet

Don't get upset, Kid. Your intentions were pure, for the most part. It is just the way that intellectual property is handled. I genuinely believe you didn't know what you were doing was unethical.

Everyone makes mistakes. Just take this as a learning experience. Believe me, I've met people who go absolutely crazy over this stuff, to the point of filing lawsuits and such.

• 7 months later...

took out the images, in hopes of getting back into rping

• 1 month later...

I think there needs to be a thread for people to request their RP characters drawn for them by the talented SF-O Artist community. It would help with the artists of SF-O, get them out of legal trouble, and ramp up some really good amounts of activity in the Fanart section. If only some artists would be on board with this

This is actually a good Idea I'm up for it.

• 1 year later...

OK, in time I plan to get back into the rp section of this site, so here is a character I thought up

Name: Larsa Gem

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 198lbs

Eye Color: Light blue

Species: Wolf

Hair Description: scruffed

Fur Color/Fur Pattern: Gray, with strange light strobes coursing around his body 

Vocal Description: Mysteriously mechanical, but scowl like

Body Description: Skinny

Attire/Appearance: A commoners shirt and pants, but at times, will dress up in formal clothing

Family: Unknown

Good/Bad: Have to wait and see

Birthplace: Ancient village in the land of Kanook

Current Location/Residence: Roaming

Training/Specialties/Skills: 'Born" with them

Special Markings: the mechanics coming in and out of his body

Personality: for the most part silent, unless something arouses his suspicion 

Other info: 

The main hero in an online video game, "Legends of Kanook, Souls that twine" created by Cornaria's number one video gaming company, C-Tech Inc. He would fight any villain in the world of Kanook, mindlessly following the orders of the player. 

Though one day, something happened to his programming. His mind suddenly became self aware, flooding with memories of so many others. Though three things came to his mind the most, Conquest, Domination, and to obey his new Queen. He was able to break away from the world designed for him amongst the chaos happening in the real world. He scoured the cyber world, looking for answers, but above else, escaping to join his Queen.

For close to a year, he traveled, doing what he could to jump from one computer system to the next. Though shortly after joining with a new system, it detected him as a Virus, trying to eliminate him from existence. Though from the 'moves' and 'abilities' he was originally programmed to do, he would become victorious. However, instead of helping, the computers he integrated with, would become damaged in the fight, thus rendering them inoperable. 

After a year of searching, he found a machine created my the Users. It was made to deteriorate and reintegrate living and nonliving matter, a transportation system used to move quickly around the stars. During a transfer, he force his way into the place of one of the 'passengers', reemerging into a full, living creature. Once again he was treated as a threat, and he dealt with his attackers accordingly. 

He had suddenly become disheartened, finding out that the ones he was searching for, the ones he wanted to become one with, were no longer in the Lylat System, destroyed from existence, even the Queen he longed to obey. From that day forward, he has set out on a new quest, to revive the race destroyed by the inferior creatures of Lylat and revive his adopted race, to become their new King. He would raise the name of his fallen comrades to where the name of them will bring terror into the hearts of the millions..............

That name...............Aparoid