The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

"That gets a bit of the weight of my shoulder, my guess is Sanford knows too huh?" John Asked, "Oh well, so Nurse, why did you have an Outhouse with you?"

"Oh, this old thing?" the Nurse said nonchalantly, "It's just an ordinary outhouse. I was heading out to deliver it to a friend of mine. Needs it for the construction workers. Apparently, there's something being worked on over in the clothing district," the Nurse lied, hoping to quell anymore questions about the TARDES.

"That's the thing, newcomers to the galaxy we don't know about, everyone else here yes but not you, of course don't get used to it they will probably have much about you next month. Sanford knows as well, but I can't tell you why, don't talk about this subject with him, he can be a bit of a blabber mouth. Also please for my sake don't tell anyone what you've heard from me." Ultor said to them.

"Of course not. Wouldn't think of such a thing. Your secret's safe with me." The Nurse assured him, hoping that would make him stop worrying.

Guest Mr. Mario

A German Shepherd, dressed in some casual clothing with some rips on his shirt enters the complex and looks around for a bit. The shepherd has never been to many fancy places back when he was a pup...or that is how it's told. Seeing as there are many stores inside, the shepherd was confused for a bit and tried looking for a map.

"Of course not. Wouldn't think of such a thing. Your secret's safe with me." The Nurse assured him, hoping that would make him stop worrying.

"Good, I don't want me or my friends getting killed because you people told military secrets away, but I've told you something in all fairness you tell me what you are doing here with that thing?" He asked.

"Well, there's a map over this way" Arashikage said pointing down the hall near the enterance "That can show us where to go, then we can find a military surplus store"

Harmona understood the map part, and as he pointed down the hall she wasted no time in beginning to walk that way, her tail beginning to wag a bit. She would turn back and smile, "Coming, Kage?" she would ask. She had already crossed her arms, trying to keep them warm the best she could.

Harmona understood the map part, and as he pointed down the hall she wasted no time in beginning to walk that way, her tail beginning to wag a bit. She would turn back and smile, "Coming, Kage?" she would ask. She had already crossed her arms, trying to keep them warm the best she could.

Arashikage hurried to catch up, he eventually caught up and shifted to a more comfortable walking pace, keeping perfect step with the she-wolf next to him "A little cold?" He asked, a smirk on his face

"Alright," the Nurse said, "I'm not entirely an Anthro-wolf. You'll soon figure out what I mean, if your informants are as good as you say they are," he chuckled slightly to himself. Wonder if they know anything about timelords this side of the universe?

"Alright," the Nurse said, "I'm not entirely an Anthro-wolf. You'll soon figure out what I mean, if your informants are as good as you say they are," he chuckled slightly to himself. Wonder if they know anything about timelords this side of the universe?

"Well I'm going to need a little more info than that son." He said in a slightly more serious tone.

"Well I'm going to need a little more info than that son." He said in a slightly more serious tone.

"My apologies," the Nurse said. "Would you happen to know what a timelord is, exactly?"

He also tried to figure out if he could use his pyschic abilities again, but all he got was a thrashing headache.

John turned to Ultor and Nurse. "Hey guys, ill be right back, i am going to go grab my gifts for Jade. and I will be right back."

He then proceeded into the elevator and up the stairs

"My apologies," the Nurse said. "Would you happen to know what a timelord is, exactly?"

He also tried to figure out if he could use his pyschic abilities again, but all he got was a thrashing headache.

(Telepahtic or physic powers take your pick, have no effect on Ultor's species, it will just give you a headache if you try it on them.) Ultor stopped (I would say his face froze but you can't see his face xD) "Tell me what you know about the time lords." He said very serious now.

Arashikage hurried to catch up, he eventually caught up and shifted to a more comfortable walking pace, keeping perfect step with the she-wolf next to him "A little cold?" He asked, a smirk on his face

She chuckled, "A bit..." she would say as they got closer to the end of the hall. She was starting to get interested in this new attire and all.

"Okay. Nice to meet you John. Good luck with your friend!" the Nurse said in a cheery tone.

(Telepahtic or physic powers take your pick, have no effect on Ultor's species, it will just give you a headache if you try it on them.) Ultor stopped (I would say his face froze but you can't see his face xD) "Tell me what you know about the time lords." He said very serious now.

"Well, it just so happens I am half-timelord. And, thanks again for helping me with the outhouse. It was wonderful meeting you, but I really must go," the Nurse said, fearing he had gotten too involved with the planet already.

(Just mind reading, that's all. And his powers aren't working anyway, so you has nothing to worry about  :D)

She chuckled, "A bit..." she would say as they got closer to the end of the hall. She was starting to get interested in this new attire and all.

They arrived at the map, Arashikage looked at it for a few minutes "Okay so the clothing shop is on the second floor and the military surplus store is directly underneath it" He said "I say we go to the military store first then go to the clothing shop" He suggested, fixing his beret slightly "What do you think?" He asked

"Well, it just so happens I am half-timelord. And, thanks again for helping me with the outhouse. It was wonderful meeting you, but I really must go," the Nurse said, fearing he had gotten too involved with the planet already.

(Yeah mind reading gives you a headache, other things just plain don't work.) "Well I'll find out later, I better alert the spy's about this guy." he thought, he then clicks a button on his wrist communicator. "Well I better go help John with the gift thing, see you later." he then walks off to the elevator.

John had proceeded up the stairs and managed to get to the flower shop. He spent several minutes until he came across the most beautiful plant in there. "Wow, Jade is gonna love this!!" He bought the plant and decided to head down to the jewelery store. "They gotta have some nice lockets here." he said aloud. A salesperson came up to him and helped him find the perfect gift. He found a beautiful locket, and knew that it was the right gift for Jade. 'I really hope she likes this stuff.' John said to himself.

He proceeded down to the first floor, with the gifts in box. He met Ultor in the elevator. " Oh hey!"

John had proceeded up the stairs and managed to get to the flower shop. He spent several minutes until he came across the most beautiful plant in there. "Wow, Jade is gonna love this!!" He bought the plant and decided to head down to the jewelery store. "They gotta have some nice lockets here." he said aloud. A salesperson came up to him and helped him find the perfect gift. He found a beautiful locket, and knew that it was the right gift for her. 'I really hope she likes this stuff.' John said to himself.

He proceeded down to the first floor, with the gifts in box. He met Ultor in the elevator. " Oh hey!"

"John, I see you already bought her the gift." He stated "I must say, it's pretty interesting." He said taking a closer look at the plant.

Why do I always involve myself in government activities?! I probably should get the TARDES to a safe place... the Nurse thought to himself as he took a quick look at a nearby map of the area. He noticed that there happened to be a clothing store several shops down and decided to hid the outhouse there, considering that he probably couldn't have pushed it any further anyways.

"John, I see you already bought her the gift." He stated "I must say, it's pretty interesting." He said taking a closer look at the plant.

"Sanford was right, Once I saw it, i would know it was the right gift, but I never would have gotten the right nudges without your help " John said and smiled

"Sanford was right, Once I saw it, i would know it was the right gift, but I never would have gotten the right nudges without your help " John said and smiled

"No problem, I'm not a miracle worker though but I like to help people, that's my job, well sort of." He said with a slight chuckle.

"No problem, I'm not a miracle worker though but I like to help people, that's my job, well sort of." He said with a slight chuckle.

"That is good to know" John said "Boy this place sure is a hot spot for activity" As he pointed to the food court "Man they really do have almost everything here. Now I know why they call it the "Super-Complex" John chuckled

"That is good to know" John said "Boy this place sure is a hot spot for activity" As he pointed to the food court "Man they really do have almost everything here. Now I know why they call it the "Super-Complex" John chuckled

"Yeah it does." He stopped for a second "Ah and I love the air conditioning, I've been hearing complaints but it reminds me of my planet, it's not a great place for a outdoor vacation. Cold, stormy, the cities are nice and the economy is great but stay away from the wilderness." He said to John.

"Yeah its always good to have a small vacation, but its not to actually get out of a ship once and a while. It is nice to just sit and relax for once" John said

"I know the ship feel, we can go for months in the ship before something happens. I guess that's the punishment for being the best, you are rarely needed." He said "So how you doing?" He then asked him.

"eh the same, just chillin, man I haven't been able to sit still forever, it really is nice." John said as he looked out the sky roof of the complex "I think Jade is coming tomorrow, she is still out with some friends"

They arrived at the map, Arashikage looked at it for a few minutes "Okay so the clothing shop is on the second floor and the military surplus store is directly underneath it" He said "I say we go to the military store first then go to the clothing shop" He suggested, fixing his beret slightly "What do you think?" He asked

Harmona smiled, "That sounds like a good place to start, as that is what I am interested in." She noticed the had and liked it, maybe she would look for something like that as well. She would turn her head to Kage, "If I wear these, will people think I am in the 'military'?" she would ask, suddenly getting concerned of putting on the wrong impression.