SFO's Hall of Fame topic

EvolutionSFox

I request a sticky to this topic. This topic is remind people of the awesome members who used to come here and don't anymore, to tell them about them also. I induct Ramuza and Doom Fox. There are plenty of others too. I miss Ramuza so much, with his hammer and all.

My friend who only posted once... perrigo fox. >_>;

Naw y'don't have to. He annoys me, HE'S A LEPRACHAUN!!!

I remember Ramuza and Doom. Ramuza joined pretty soon after the forum was started if I remember right. He was always showing up here and was just fun to talk to. he's defenately one of the people who belong here

As for Doom Fox, I remember the first conversation that Hioshen(who used to be KrystalPower) and I had with him. We were discussing text colors and usages, we went through the blues and then I blinded everyone with yellow. After a few posts we all agreed that purple was the best and coolest. He was another member that was interesting to talk to and made the more random topics fun. I believe XG did a picture with his ship leaving. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was him right?

Two others I think should be on here are Viva La Bam and Gamecuber459. Anyone remember them?

I miss Karl... not really. I haven't been here long enough to remember anyone leaving, so hats off to the old chaps I never knew! :)

I remember Ramuza and Doom. Ramuza joined pretty soon after the forum was started if I remember right. He was always showing up here and was just fun to talk to. he's defenately one of the people who belong here

As for Doom Fox, I remember the first conversation that Hioshen(who used to be KrystalPower) and I had with him. We were discussing text colors and usages, we went through the blues and then I blinded everyone with yellow. After a few posts we all agreed that purple was the best and coolest. He was another member that was interesting to talk to and made the more random topics fun. I believe XG did a picture with his ship leaving. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was him right?

Two others I think should be on here are Viva La Bam and Gamecuber459. Anyone remember them?

Gamecuber459 was the awesome poet and Viva La Bam was a mod, of course I remember. "Krystal" The user is also someone I miss, she as well as Rebel Gunmen went to military-related organizations. I hope they are both alright, by the way. I talked to "Bluefox" on MSN, which is "Krystal" but I haven't spoken to RG because I dunno how to IM him.

And my favorite person, was well as her "boy friend" was EP and Reilly. Four Eyed Vulpine was also one of the good ones, I still remember the "Adventures RP" in the RP section... about the only RP I actually participated in. EVERYONE was in it almost. I miss teh old days.

^_^

Sounds like they were really good times' date=' I wish I woulda joined earlier.[/color']

The more the merrier. ^_^

By the way, does anyone else remember the "Love calculator" topic I made? That thing was nifty. XD

I believe XG did a picture with his ship leaving. Correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but that was him right?[/quote']

Whoa, you actually REMEMBER that? :P

But yeah, you're right.

wow i really need to come here more

and i would like to say does anyone remember Eclipse Passion cuz i sure do anyone

^ Indeed! She was quite the character. ;)

well, I guess I got a list of 'em.....

Rebel Gunman

Hiroshen

Eclipse Passion

Dark Krystal (I Think she is back, no?)

that's all I can remember....

• 2 weeks later...

:friends:

*hugs brotheroffalco in a nice friendly way*

:friends:

Don't worry, I'm back and I won't be leaving for a long time!!

YAY gamecuber!!!! long time no see.

I hate to say this but I feel like I must...

I feel that SF-O has become over saturated.

I'm not saying that I don't like all the new people 'cause I really like you guys... but sometimes *especialy when reminicing about the earlydays* I feel like SF-O has lost its intimate feel

what I mean by this is that when this board was just starting (I joined about 3-4 months in) it felt less like a forum and more like a neighborhood. Now it's starting to feel almost like how I felt at AL, out of place and just overpopulated. This is what I fear has caused some of our number to leave us. Someone (I can't remember who) once told me that they may stop coming for that exact reason. I miss more than just the old members I miss the old feel to the site

• 2 weeks later...

^ I know you mean, especially since everyone's left.

And now I should probably add XG Fox to the list.

you won´t have to put him, because he will return.

Maybe, its kinda sad to see him on there though. I hope he'll come back once SFDS comes out...

Who edited my post? Steve?

XG Fox to the list.

you won´t have to put him, because he will return.

You got that right, buddeh. :shock:

:glomp: Hey XG!!! where've you been all this time? Good to see ya.