Okay, it has been nice...

Guest SCoatiH

Guest SCoatiH

still? i dunno what to think!

Well, it depends. You could either be mad at me for using a "fake identity",

praise my "brilliant / b**tard plan", or be happy for seeing me again.

Or a mix of 2 of the above, or all of them togheter.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• The Shaper

• Kid_Cortet

• Milkyway64

Well, it depends. You could either be mad at me for using a "fake identity",

praise my "brilliant / b**tard plan", or be happy for seeing me again.

Or a mix of 2 of the above, or all of them togheter.

I'll just say that you did good with the whole disguise thing.

Y'o'u g'u'y's k'n'o'w h'o'w 'a'n'n'o'y'i'n'g i't 'i's t'o s'p'e'a'k l'i'k'e t'h'i's'?''''''''''

Guest SCoatiH

Y'o'u g'u'y's k'n'o'w h'o'w 'a'n'n'o'y'i'n'g i't 'i's t'o s'p'e'a'k l'i'k'e t'h'i's'?''''''''''

yo man, it was par' o' da plan.

In other words: It was one side effect of wanting to act as an dummy.

For some reason, I laughted the heck out of me when people tried to figure out (and failed)

to read what I was writ'in'.

For some reason, I laughted the heck out of me when people tried to figure out (and failed)

To annoy us? Genius strategy my friend.

i find it works the best on krystal haters like (robert, milky, and samantha) i used after i saw u,Ā 

Guest SCoatiH

To annoy us? Genius strategy my friend.

Tell me about a "rapper" which is not annoying.Ā  :wink:

i find it works the best on krystal haters like (robert, milky, and samantha) i used after i saw u,Ā 

Now, I really do not think that Robert, Milky or Samantha hate Krystal... In truth I can say the

opposite about two of them.

However, Robert DID get piss'd off when I us'd it again't 'im. :trollface:

Now see, the funny thing is was that I actually liked that style of speech, it adds character to your text :lol:.Ā  I could also understand it well :).Ā 

Guest SCoatiH

Now see, the funny thing is was that I actually liked that style of speech, it adds character to your text :lol:.Ā  I could also understand it well :).

yo, lol. :lol:

Now see, the funny thing is was that I actually liked that style of speech, it adds character to your text :lol:.Ā  I could also understand it well :).

O.o!!!.... You could understand it well?! Wow... I must be one of the only people here that really didn't understand all of it all the time. Lol

Now, I really do not think that Robert, Milky or Samantha hate Krystal... In truth I can say the

opposite about two of them.

Exactly. Hate=/=pointing out flaws

Anyway the rapper speak only mildly irritated me. It was funny at first, then just got more and more meh the more I had to doubletake posts.

O.o!!!.... You could understand it well?! Wow... I must be one of the only people here that really didn't understand all of it all the time. Lol

it isn't too hard to figure out......once you figure out what the dropped letters were xD

it isn't too hard to figure out......once you figure out what the dropped letters were xD

Give me some slack. I am bright when it comes to many things. I am bound to have some flaws within those limits. And that just happened to be one of them apparently. Lol

Give me some slack. I am bright when it comes to many things. I am bound to have some flaws within those limits. And that just happened to be one of them apparently. Lol

Im not saying that...All i was saying is some have an easier time with it......took me a few shots didn't it translate for ya xD.

anyway...DRL....I hope everything goes well for ya...I miss the Daft Luigi xD

Guest Mr. Mario

I would've known it was you DRL after all...but anyway, see you later...again. I'll be waiting for you so we could maybe talk...over messenger...

I would've known it was you DRL after all...but anyway, see you later...again. I'll be waiting for you so we could maybe talk...over messenger...

You would've known, but you didn't did you? Unless he told you of course.

Guest SCoatiH

*Salutes Crazyfooinc* :lol:

Anyway the rapper speak only mildly irritated me. It was funny at first, then just got more and more meh the more I had to doubletake posts.

yo, I suppos'd it's effec' woulda be most'y negativ'. :trollface:

Im not saying that...All i was saying is some have an easier time with it......took me a few shots didn't it translate for ya xD.

anyway...DRL....I hope everything goes well for ya...I miss the Daft Luigi xD

Thank you... I bet he misses you all, too :|.

You would've known, but you didn't did you? Unless he told you of course.

Actually, Mr. Nintendo can say he feels cheated and I will say it is just about right.

He kept telling me stuff through MSN, all the while SCoatiH commented on his fanfic,

while in truth it was me.

Hehe, typical of me to miss the very excistence of your sock-puppet in the first place. Anyway, I hope you're doing well IRL, and that next time you decide to pay us a visit leave the mask behind and come as the person we all know and love you as.

Guest SCoatiH

Hehe, typical of me to miss the very excistence of your sock-puppet in the first place. Anyway, I hope you're doing well IRL, and that next time you decide to pay us a visit leave the mask behind and come as the person we all know and love you as.

He,he... Okay. :trollface: