Star Fox: Strange Alliance

JCMasterman

This is kind of risky considering the lukewarm reception my last fanfic recieved, but I've started a new one; no self inserts, rushed romances or any of the other problems here. It's sort of a prototype idea and I'm unsure about continuing it, so I'll let you the viewers decide.

Here's a brief synopsis:

A dark and shadowed cult known as "The Rite" seeks to reincarnate an ancient beast and unleash pure hell upon the galaxy. In a strange twist, they learn that the beast known as Ephyrus can only be controlled through the  powers of one, a person by the name of Krystal. With a thirst for power in their hearts, the cult ventures out to every corner of the Lylat system in an effort to find and kidnap this 'Krystal'. Meanwhile, on the peaceful planet of Cerinia, Krystal and her brother Kira are living quiet lives among their people; but that seems to be a problem for the two energetic siblings. Kira bides his time in training to become a warrior, while Krystal records the animals of the world with a pencil and paper in hand. Little do they know, that a cataclysm is forthcoming. One that will test their internal fortitude, and above all, their courage.

So far I'm almost finished with the first chapter, yet the prologue is ready for eager eyes. I'm not giving up this time, and I'll update it as much as can.

Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6438036/1/Star_Fox_Strange_Alliance

Enjoy my friends.  :wink:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Shaper

• JCMasterman

• Shadow Matrix

• sjrathbun812

I'm a little confused on which wolf is talking to which wolf. Was Keinun the one who was reading the stone tablet? Or was it Jarrod? Other wise, sounds interesting.

I'm a little confused on which wolf is talking to which wolf. Was Keinun the one who was reading the stone tablet? Or was it Jarrod? Other wise, sounds interesting.

Thanks, and yes, Keinun was reading the tablet and Jarrod was the red-eyed wolf who walked into the room.

Also chapter 1 is finished.  :wink:

Oh, O.K.

And great! I'll go ahead and read it!

oh, and I still think you should continue "A Krystal encounter" but that's up to you.

Edit:

Mmhm! Looks good!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 2 is finished now. It's called "Circle of the Moon." If anyone's interested that is.

Tell me, does every fanfic you make revolve around Krystal?

What can I say? I'm a fan.  :wink: But it doesn't matter, just an idea that came to mind after I was done with the first one that's all.

Lol  more like does every fan fiction in these forums revolve about and around  Krystal?

I took a glance at  the fan fiction forms and  and saw "Krystal vists area 51, and all that shit. " Made me Laugh.

Lol  more like does every fan fiction in these forums revolve about and around  Krystal?

I took a glance at  the fan fiction forms and  and saw "Krystal vists area 51, and all that shit. " Made me Laugh.

I just looked I only saw like 7 that involved Krystal not including JCmasterman's.

Lol i checked as well. But I'm saying if you read every single story, Krystal will be mentioned in it. 

Lol i checked as well. But I'm saying if you read every single story, Krystal will be mentioned in it.

Maybe that's because it;s star fox fanfiction that's not centered around the past.

Still it is a fan fiction and it doesn't have to be centered in the past.. It can be centered in the future except Fox hasn't met Krystal.

People could make fan fictions and make the plot that Fox has never met Krystal or as matter of fact Krystal hasn't been born, y'know?

Still it is a fan fiction and it doesn't have to be centered in the past.. It can be centered in the future except Fox hasn't met Krystal.

People could make fan fictions and make the plot that Fox has never met Krystal or as matter of fact Krystal hasn't been born, just saying.

I'm making the assumptions that you either don't like Krystal, or you don't like the change of format that adventures and assault had. Am I wrong?

I'm making the assumptions that you either don't like Krystal, or you don't like the change of format that adventures and assault had. Am I wrong?

Yeah your wrong. I like Krystal shes cool. I hate how People treat her like a  goddess and shit and not just a regular character developed by gaming companies,  but overall  shes cool, and I like the format that  Adventures and Assault had. I'm just saying majority of the fan fictions have Krystal in it. Not saying  its a bad thing I'm just stating out something that I've noticed for the short amount of time I've been on this site.

Yeah your wrong. I like Krystal shes cool. I hate how People treat her like a  goddess and shit and not just a regular character developed by gaming companies,  but overall  shes cool, and I like the format that  Adventures and Assault had. I'm just saying majority of the fan fictions have Krystal in it. Not saying  its a bad thing I'm just stating out something that I've noticed for the short amount of time I've been on this site.

Well your last comment made it seem like you want Krystal nowhere near the fanfiction. Some of them may treat her like a "goddess" but I'm pretty sure most of them have other things to revolve around besides her.

Well your last comment made it seem like you want Krystal nowhere near the fanfiction. Some of them may treat her like a "goddess" but I'm pretty sure most of them have other things to revolve around besides her.

Yeah it kinda did. Depends on what kind of perspective your looking at it. But my last comment wasn't designed for me to say I don't want Krystal near fan fictions.

She can be in fan fictions for all I care its the creator's choice on whether Krystal can be in their fan fiction or not.

Yeah it kinda did. Depends on what kind of perspective your looking at it. But my last comment wasn't designed for me to say I don't want Krystal near fan fictions.

She can be in fan fictions for all I care its the creator's choice on whether Krystal can be in their fan fiction or not.

In that case. *Bangs hammer* Meeting is adjourned.

In that case. *Bangs hammer* Meeting is adjourned.

I HEARBY PRESENT THE CLIENT!! INNOCENT!

Me: I'M FREE TO GO? YAY!!!

I HEARBY PRESENT THE CLIENT!! INNOCENT!

Me: I'M FREE TO GO? YAY!!!

One more thing. Would you rather have Krystal fanfics or homosexual Falco/Fox Fox/Wolf or other pairings like that?

Who says it has to be homosexual fan fictions? It can be action fan fictions? I'm not asking for a fan fictionwhere Fox falls

in love with Wolf!!!  NOOOOOO. WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?

Who says it has to be homosexual fan fictions? It can be action fan fictions? I'M NOT ASKING FOR A FAN FICTION WHERE

FOX FALLS IN LOVE WITH WOLF AND SHIT. NOOOOOO. WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?

I was making a point on which I'd rather read fanfics about peoples sick and -not so sick- obsession with Krystal then reading about Fox making love to Falco or Wolf.

Well so far there hasn't been any fan fictions about Fox loving Wolf now is there? IS THERE? I DON'T KNOW... I'm scared..

Well so far there hasn't been any fan fictions about Fox loving Wolf now is there? IS THERE? I DON'T KNOW... I'm scared..

Not on this site, but on fanfiction.net some of the first ones you'll see is about that very post. I went there the other day to see if my assumptions where correct. Guess what? They were.

Heh, didn't even think people would bother to start a tangent here.  :lol: Honestly I hoped  for just simple comments. Ah well, I'm too used to Fanfiction.net.  :P

Heh, didn't even think people would bother to start a tangent here.  :lol: Honestly I hoped  for just simple comments. Ah well, I'm too used to Fanfiction.net.  :P

We are having a stimulating conversation on fanfics, I suppose I should actually read it though.