Stepping down for a while

Steve

I'm not a person to deliver drama speeches or anything else, so I'll make it quick. I'm having some funky personal issues I need to fix; stress, college, self-stem,  life and well, just things that are affecting me. I don't really feel "qualified" to mod this forum right now, and I don't want to make a rushy or badly planned decision here because of my personal problems.

I'll probably be away from the forum for a few days or one or two weeks so, take care and see you all around.

No! Not my -STEVE.- =(

Take Care Steve, and be safe.

Well apparently I got dragged into fixing some crap here so yeah. I hate when this happens, geeze, can't the freaking forum stay quiet for a while? anyways, I'll be taking my break, again, after I see what I can do about our current issues.

I'm not a person to deliver drama speeches or anything else, so I'll make it quick. I'm having some funky personal issues I need to fix; stress, college, self-stem,  life and well, just things that are affecting me. I don't really feel "qualified" to mod this forum right now, and I don't want to make a rushy or badly planned decision here because of my personal problems.

I'll probably be away from the forum for a few days or one or two weeks so, take care and see you all around.

Uhh...nvm... have a good break..

I'm back, aaaand, that's pretty much it  :P

aww you suck man that's too short :P

aww you suck man that's too short :P

Like I said, there's not much to add to it, I needed a break from some things, and I got it, so I'm feeling better. I mostly left because I was having a lot of temper bursts because IRL stuff, so I didn't want to make a stupid "adminfromhell" move here.

So you're back?

No he left forever and gave me his admin position  :trollface:

We were having some stupid trouble with getting my plane tickets. :P And some personal stuff.

He's okay now. <3 And back to kicking arse and taking names.