Star Fox : Legends

Shadow Matrix

Chapter 11

The room was completely silent as Peppy had stated what Onyx was at the moment. Onyx quickly rose up from his bed, ignoring the pain he had recieved back on Corneria that still has not recovered fully and walked up to Peppy, staring at him straight in the eye as if he was about to start a fight or seriously hurt Peppy.

" For your sake, I hope your lieing about this.. " Onyx said roughly. Peppy backed up two feet away from him, making a small distance from each other and he nodded horrizontly. " I'm afraid not. What I said is true my friend. The creatures you've been fighting before are now inside you. Your part of them, your half aparoid and half wolf now Onyx. I've seen you slightly transform before back at the city when I was picking you guys up. We saw you fight back against an Aparoid that seemed to be of a high command, you've mannaged to actually save yourself from a ceratain death. "

Onyx looked back at the others who were in the room. " You guys saw it too? " He asked.

Everyone except Peppy nodded their heads. " We saw you grow these metallic claws out of no where and you just slashed the guy holding your neck from his grip, and helped yourself out. I was wondering what the hell happened to you. I thought that Aparoid was trying to corrupt you.. " Lucas said.

" Your eyes changed colors as well. They turned into a bloodish red color and your actions were not capable of a regular wolf like yourself. The distance you jumped from the building onto the Great Fox was supposed to be out of your capablities. However, since you changed, your phsyical abilities have improved quite a bit, and just like Peppy said, you recovered faster then the average wolf you were suppose to be. You should still be in bed for another week and a half.. Yet your standing up ignoring all that pain you recieved. All that toxins from that Aparoid's spikes. "

Krystal said.

Onyx looked at his hands. He looked at the bottom of his paws and then the top of his paws, alternating between the two, trying to see any difference.

" Listen Onyx, ROB ran some tests on you and we saw things that were completely not normal for you. The Inner organs of your body are like improved and are stronger then an average wolf. Hell, when I first ran some tests on you when you passed out, I saw a lot of inner organs damaged but in three days TOPS, your standing like nothing had happened to you. Your wounds quickly regenerate like an Aparoid when we shoot at it. I saw a lot of scrapes and torn skin around the Rib Cage area. On the second day I checked up on you, I lifted your shirt and saw all those wounds regenerate like nothing. Like your wounds weren't even there at all. As a matter of fact.. Come here.. "

Peppy walks up to Onyx and lifts up his shirt, and surpisngly revealing a 6 pack with some fur around it. The skin of his stomach area was still shown a bit and it looked perfect, as if nothing had happened to it. Peppy started to tap Onyx's stomach, and stopped after the third tap.

" Good god man. It seems like your skin around that area is more protective now. It feels like I'm tapping the metal wall of the Great Fox. I wasn't tapping skin, I was tapping one strong and hard metal like stomach.. I can barely feel your skin.. It looks like an average wolf stomach, but it feels like metal skin of an Aparoid. Now lets go over here to Fox. "

Peppy walked over to Fox. He lifted up his shirt halfway, revealing a 6 pack with a lot of fur around. The skin of Fox's stomach was not as visble as Onyx's. He started to tap Fox' stomach and continued to tap it at least more then 10 times.

" See, now with Fox's skin, I feel like I'm touching skin, not the metal wall..SKIN! There is a huge difference there. Peppy said.

" Aww real nice Peppy, way to put me out on the spot like that.. Trying to make me look weak.. " Fox said.

" My bad Fox. Didn't mean to, I'm trying to prove a point. " Peppy said.

Onyx tapped his own stomach and to him it felt like a metallic wall. He could barely feel his stomach feel his own tap, same with Peppy.

" Unbelieveable..... This is what it feels like to be an Aparoid?? " He asked.

"Most likely. " Peppy said.

Onyx walked over back to his bed, facing Slippy, he stopped in place and looked at his hands. He studied the top part of his paws and the bottom.

" Metal claws.... They said I had metallic claws.. I wonder how they come out. " He said to himself.

He gripped his hands firmly, as if he was trying to force the claws out.. Nothing happened. He looked at Peppy.

" You said I had metal claws right guys? " Onyx asked.

They all nodded. Krystal spoke. " But that only happened when you were in your halfway Aparoid state. When you had red eyes and you weren't yourself. If your trying to trigger them, I don't think it will work. "

Onyx looked back at Krystal for a second, and then looked back at his hands. " Hmm.. Maybe I gotta force it harder. "

He gripped his hands even more firmly and held them in that position for a few seconds, he shortly stopped after nothing happened.

He looked at Peppy. " Aw this sucks man... I got these claws deep inside me and I can't use em.... Its like having a Game console but you got no controller. Sort of... "

" Horrible example.. " Slippy said.

" Shut up.. Onyx said as he looked at Slippy but then quickly turned to Peppy. " I don't think I have claws Peppy, so I don't think I'm half Aparoid..

Peppy nodded in disagreement. "You are Onyx.. We saw what you did, your not full wolf.. I know you don't like what you hear, but its the truth. I'm sorry my friend.. "

Onyx looked at Peppy and then at his hands again. He soon remembered the visions he had recieved back when he was on Corneria in his home city. He realized that if he was the only one to get them and Krystal or Lucas was unable to get them, then he had to be part Aparoid. He looked at his hands again. " Oh my god dude... Those Visions.. The reason I'm still standing.. I'm the very thing I swore to fight against.. "

His voice grew louder and soon became a roar. " THIS IS SO MUCH BULL SHIT! GOD DAMN IT!! " He gripped his right hand and swung his fist at the wall, and the second his fist was 1 foot away from the wall, the 3 metallic claws on his one hand emerged and sliced the front part of the wall, making a loud scrapping of metal noise and creating 3 side way slashes on the wall as Onyx finished his slash, the claws were still emerged from his hands. The others in the room backed away and everyone was shocked and reacted to this little incindent in their own way, except for Peppy who expected that to happen.

Peppy smiled. " You got those sharp things out.. Nice job. "

Onyx rose the hands that had claws sticking out of him, he gazed at the sharp metal claws. He released the grip of his right hand, and the claws slowly slided back into his hands. He gripped his right hand, and his claws emerged from his right hand immitedely. He gripped his left hand and three claws emerged from that hand, the same as the right hand. Onyx gazed at both his hands, seeing a set of claws on each hand.

" Those bad boys look super deadly.. We should test them out with our security droids, so we can see what Onyx can do. So we can see what other Aparoid like feautures Onyx may have besides those sharp claws. Like heightend senses such as hearing, or sight or maybe some heightend reflexes.. Lucas suggested.

Krystal smiled. " Or maybe he could have some of the things the Aparoids may have. Remember he is part Aparoid not fully. So if we combine Onyx's physical stregenth with an Aparoid, he could have good agility, good stregenth and maybe a very very good intelligence that'll help us if hes against an Aparoid.. "

" Exactly. He could be able to read an Aparoids mind, and think like them, predict their next moves and stuff. " Slippy said.

" Lets not expect much team, we don't know what Onyx can do right now, which is why we are going to test him against some of our testing security bots that will fight against him. Hopefully he doesn't get his ass kicked... " Fox said.

Falco interupted. " Hey Foxy, let the guy speak, we haven't even let him tell us if hes willing to do the stuff we ask him or not. " He said.

Peppy nodded in agreement. " Falco is right Fox. " Peppy looks at Onyx. " Onyx, are you willing to actually test your new combat skills against what we're going to offer you in the simulation room? We could take some tests and record things we see and learn more about this. "

Onyx looked at Peppy. " If I get to use these things, I'm ready. " He said as he looked back at his claws.

Peppy clapped his hands. " Excellent. But one thing needs to be answered... "

" Whats that? " Lucas said.

Peppy smiled. " Who's going to pay for the damaged wall?? "

Jeez lol. Huge fan here. Beleive it or not, I am not a very extremely " Good Writter" there is like so many errors I see in this fan fiction like the Format, which I have no idea how to fix and etc. I'm also not so descriptive in fighting scenes, I really suck at them. Making a fighting scene, by "writting" it is pretty difficult lol. But I'll make more right now since I got me some free time.

Okay I made chapter 11 for you guys who are still watching :D

this would actually be a great story plot for a starfox game!

this would actually be a great story plot for a starfox game!

lol, I'm not sure Chica.

Chapter 12 Part 1

The whole group left the medical chamber Onyx was resting in for three days. His recovery was quite short and he was ready to test his new Aparoid like skills and mutations against anything. Peppy led the whole group to the battle simulation room. Peppy stopped in front of a large metal door and looked back at the group.

Onyx looked at the door behind Peppy. " This the room I'll be fighting or training in? " He asked.

Peppy nodded. " This is the battle simulation room, where everyone uses their advance ground combat skills against enemies. Fox, Krystal, Slippy, Falco and even ROB himself has entered this room and used their ground skills. ROB is actually good to be honest. Better then a Cornerian Marine. As for the main pilots, they are good as well. Slippy has improved quite a lot as well, same with Falco, who barely even stands in a ground combat fight.. He always loves to soar the skies in his Arwing.

" Damn straight! " Falco shouted.

Peppy looked at Falco and chuckled, he looked back at Onyx. " Anyway, your going to step inside the room and prepare yourself to fight. ROB will be sending waves of security drones at you for you to fight against. Each wave you pass, the more Drones ROB will send and they will be more powerful and their AI will be increased higher as well. So, you ready for this Onyx? " Peppy asked?

Onyx shook his head. "I'm ready! "

" Becareful Onyx, just because you got some mutations and a bit of power doesn't mean you need to get over confident and lose yourself out there.. Remember the more waves you past, the stronger their AI will be and they will be tough to take down.. " Kyrstal said.

" Oh don't worry Krystal, Onyx is an Echo soldier, he can kick ass even without those Aparoid traits and mutations around him. But if he uses them, he'll kick even more ass! Just watch what he does. "

" Okay, Onyx step through those doors. " Slippy instructed.

Onyx walked to the door and as soon as he was a foot away from it, the door slid open and revealed a white and empty room. He stepped inside the room and the door behind him quickly closed. Onyx walked forward and stood in the center of the room. He heard Peppy's voice over an intercom.

" Okay Onyx, we will be watching you through this here window which is high up on the left to you. " Peppy said.

Onyx looked to his left and looked up and saw the window. He saw the whole team and Lucas himself watching him through the window.

"How did they get up there so fast??? " He asked himself.

"Okay Onyx, ROB is going to be sending you some drones for you to fight in a few seconds. And he is going to send you some terrain and structures for you take cover in, becauase you being in the open like that really ain't fair if your fighting a lot of enemies. Is that fine with you? "

Onyx nodded. " Yeah! Lets get this show on the road already! I want to see what I can do. " He shouted.

" Alright ROB you heard him. Start off with an advanced wave. " Peppy said.

" Affirmative. Commencing procedure. " ROB stated and pushed a button on the control panel. Inside the battle room, a door opened, revealing a dark hallway inside. Onyx backed away a bit, he felt around his body searching for a gun.. " Aww man really.. Hey Peppy can you stop this so I can get a weapon?? He asked.

" Advanced? Peppy do you think hes ready for that?? " Krystal asked.

" Of course I do. He'll be fine, trust me.

" Its the begining of the first round. And you have a weapon, withdraw those claws of yours and fight! " Peppy shouted.

Onyx sighed. " Okay okay.. Lets see.. How did I do it last time? I gripped my hands..." He grips his hands and puts them up. " And I concentrate and try and get my weapons out. " Onyx closes his eyes and silently growls. A loud robotic noise was heard coming from inside the dark hallway up in front of Onyx. A flying security drone dashed at Onyx with its own melee weapons. Right as the first drone came close to Onyx, the claws from Onyx's hands had emerged and Onyx swung his right claw at the drone and sliced the drone in half, an the left and right sides of the drone's body flew past Onyx. " Alright!! Now its out! This is going to be fun! " Onyx clinged his right claws together with his left claws.

Multiple drones flew out of the dark hallway. A few of them had blasters and a lot of them had metallic staffs. "Oh yeah. This will be so fun! " Onyx said. He quickly dashed toward the medium squad of drones. As he came close to the first drone in front of him, Onyx jumped incredibly high and landed in the middle of the squad. Before the closest drone to Onyx could react, Onyx slashed that drone in half and the drone was deactivated. One drone behind Onyx tried to shoot him with his blaster but, Onyx quickly evaded the shot and the shot hit his ally and killed him. Onyx stood behind the drone that accidently killed his ally, he quickly jabbed his claws into the drone's chest and pulled the drone's body into two. He threw the two parts of the drones body and started slashing multiple drones that would come anywhere near him. Two drones who were horrizontaly aligned dashed Onyx simantaneously, until Onyx violently swung his right claw, slashing and piercing through both of the droids armor, killing them both in one slash.

" Oh yeah this is so much fun. Its like I'm playing like some Video game. Time for me to do some more hacking and slashing! KEEP SENDING MORE PEPPY! " Onyx shouted.

Chapter 12 Part 2

The whole group was observing Onyx and his fighting skills against the advanced wave of drones. Peppy smiled and looked at his team and Lucas.

" Hes kicking some ass out there.. " Peppy said.

" Yeah and this is an advanced wave too. " Falco said.

" Mhhm. Hes probably better then us in that type of close quarters combat. " Slippy said.

Fox scoffed. " Oh please, hes part Aparoid now, of course hes going to be better then us in close quarters combat. "

Lucas commented at Fox's remark. " You don't know Onyx, you haven't even personally fought alongside him for more then a minute. I've been fighting alongside Onyx ever since he first joined the Cornerian Army. Hes good at all types of combat. His weakest type of combat of all is flying. Also he has had this close quarters combat skill in his blood for a long time. So even without the Aparoid mutation I'm sure he could handle anyone who is willing to put his fists up. " He said.

"Hmmm... So hes not that good at flying then huh? " Fox asked.

" I didn't say that. I just said that his weakest type of combat of all is flying. That doesn't mean he is not good at flying Fox. Hes better then me at flying. " Lucas said with a serious look on his face.

" Hmmm... Interesting... " Fox said to himself.

Back in the battle room. Onyx jumped and slashed the last drone's head off. The drone's headless body fell to the ground. " Boy I feel heated! Is that all you got Peppy? Is that the last drone or do you have another one for me? A tougher and smarter one. A drone that is more unique and stands out from the rest?? " Onyx asked.

Peppy smiled. " I do actually. Its a big drone, its very strong and its very intelligent, ROB is sending him out now. " Peppy said.

Onyx looked in the dark hallway but kept his distance from it. He heard loud metal footsteps. The footsteps grew louder and louder, the drone was coming closer and closer to Onyx, he was entering the arena but he was still hidden in the darkness. A loud robotic screech was unleashed and the sound bounced off in the arena. Onyx closed his eyes groaned, h put his hands on his ears, trying to cover his hears from the sound. Onyx kneeled down to the ground. " What the hell??? Thats not a drone!?!! I've heard that screech before and its not from a drone! " Onyx heard the same robotic masuciline voice talking to him in head again.

" Oh no... How did he get here? How did he find me?! "

" Ugg you again?! Why don't you stay out of my head?!! LEAVE ME ALONE! " He shouted.

" LISTEN TO ME YOU FOOL! I'm trying to help you! HELL IM THE ONLY REASON YOUR STILL ALIVE! I CAN KEEP YOU ALIVE AS LONG AS YOU PROTECT THEM FROM GETTING TO ME! USE THE POWERS I'VE GIVEN YOU! OR IF YOUR NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THAT I'LL TAKE CONTROL AND FIGHT FOR YOU! "

" NO! WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY HEAD! THIS IS MY BODY! GET OUT! " Onyx shouted back.

" I'VE KEPT US BOTH ALIVE AND WELL BY USING YOU AS MY HOST! Listen to me Onyx! I'm trying to help you! I can't leave your body now! As of right now, your the only one who can help me and ensure my safety. I'm forced to be with you for now, whether you like it or not, and if you want to LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST, YOU DO AS I SAY WITHOUT A MOMENT OF HESISITATION! "

" Alright! Fine, just don't distract me to much! " Onyx shouted.

The screech faded away. Onyx rose up and opened his eyes. He still heard the loud footsteps coming closer. He saw a large broken battle drone being dragged onto the ground and saw an even bigger figure holding it. The bigger figure emerged from the shadows. It was an Aparoid, a big one standing at a good 10 feet tall, extremely muscular and covered in metal armor.

" What the? How did an Aparoid get onboard this ship?! " Fox shouted.

" It seems while we were watching Onyx and his performance against the battle drones, an Aparoid quickly boarded this ship undetected. I'm predicting a jammer or two is around us, so our scans could not detect him. " ROB Stated.

" Great.. Okay we gotta help Onyx out with this guy. " Fox said.

" No Fox! " Peppy shouted.

" Why Peppy? " Fox asked.

" This is a good oppturnity for us to see what Onyx can do against a strong Aparoid like this guy. If things are looking bad for Onyx, we'll jump in. But for now, lets see what Onyx can do against this guy. " Peppy said.

" Fine.. " Fox said.

Back in the battle arena the Aparoid walked closer to Onyx.

" I knew you'd be here. The scanner pointed right to you... Now, enough with these pitiful weak drones. We both know you can destroy these quite easily and effortlessly. Now come my brother, the Queen demands of you and your safe return. Ditch this vermin's body and come with me! " The Aparoid shouted.

" Your calling me a vermin? Oh please! I can handle you with no problem! Your going to be going to the scrap heap unless you get the hell out of here! " Onyx shouted back at the Aparoid.

" Ugg, don't get so overconfident against this guy! This is Brute we are dealing with. He is strongr then the both of our stregenths combined. Luckily hes slow, his speed does not even match to ours. Don't blindly rush this guy, be smart, be intelligent, strike shortly after he strikes. " The voice said.

" Hmmm. Your giving me advice on your own ally? You want me to kill a creature of your own race? "

" Oh please. You may have found out that I am an aparoid fused with you and forced to be inside you. But that does not mean this blind and ignorant creature that stands before you is anything related to me on the inside... We are two different beings on the inside. "

The voice said.

" Hmmm... So if you know him so well, why don't you control my body and fight him? " Onyx asked.

" Because, he knows my moves by heart, he'll know what I'll do an counter it. He doesn't know your moves or what you can do, which gives you a better advantage against him. "

" If you are not willing to come out of that vermin, then I'll take you out by force.. I'll pull you out of that vermin myself if I have too! " Brute said.

" I'd like to see you try!! " Onyx said. He pulled up his claws and got into his fighting stance.

" You will surely regret you ever pulling out my brother's claws against me. If you wish to fight me instead of my brother who is hiding in you like a coward, then so be it. But you will not last against me.. " Brute said,

Brute extends his right metallic arm, and it rapidly shape shifts into a giant hammer. Brute slams his hammer onto the ground, creating a loud noise.

" Remember weakling, I will not hesistate against you, just because my brother is inside you doesn't mean I won't cause a lot of pain to you. " Brute said

Onyx scoffs. " As if you ever could. "

Brute growls. " GRAA! SMART MOUTH VERMIN!! I SHALL RIP OUT YOUR SKULL AND KEEP IT AS A TROPHY! "

" Hes beserking Onyx, get ready! "

Chapter 12 Final Part

Brute ran and dashed up to Onyx, he swung his hammer horrizontly at Onyx, who quickly ducked and evaded the attack. As Onyx rose up and was ready to counter his attack, Brute used his left hand and swung at Onyx and was hit in the chest and flew back 10 feet. He landed on the ground and moaned. Brute unleashed a loud roar and jumped in the air and preparing to land on Onyx and crush him with his 500 Pound body. Onyx saw him about to land on top of him but he quickly rolled to the left and evaded the jump. Onyx stood behind Brute and without hesistation he jumped back up onto his feet and jumped on Brute's back. He stabbed his claws into Brute's back. The claws pierced through Brute's armor. Green blood flew out of Brute as Onyx jabbed his claws inside Brute a good five times.

Brute moaned and extended his left arm across his back. He reached for Onyx and grabbed Onyx's hand and pulled him off his back and threw Onyx forward and away from him. Onyx was thrown so hard he hit the wall instead of the floor. Onyx fell off the wall and onto the ground. Brute roared.

" Your going to strike from behind? You can't face me head on?!! " Brute shouted.

" Uggg, this guy is tough... " Onyx said to himself.

" Don't use your bold stregenth Onyx. Remember, Brute's stregenths out matches both of us, but his intelligence doesn't. Be smart against him and you can prevail. " the voice said.

" Got'cha. " Onyx rose up and got into his fighting stance. "

Brute slowly walked up to Onyx. He started laughing. " You really want to die today don't you vermin? " He asked

" I'm not the one who will die today big guy! I've fought things way bigger then you. So big they put your size to shame. " Onyx said.

Brute growled and dashed to Onyx. He swung his hammer at Onyx, who evaded the hammer again and ran away from Brute. He saw the hammer leave a large dent on the wall as Butch removed the hammer from the wall. Butch slowly started to walk to him. " Your going to run vermin? Really, it seems like my brother's cowardness has rubbed off on you.. " Brute said.

Onyx growled. " Guy is trying to piss me off. " He said to himself.

" Keep your temper locked Onyx, don't go crazy and try and use your bold stregenth against his.. Fight him with intelligence. "

Onyx nodded. He watched Brute charge at him and try to tackle Onyx, who evaded the attack again. Onyx stood behind Brute and jumped on his back again. He jabbed his claws in the back again, the same as before except it was a different spot. More green blood gushed out from Brute's bdoy.

Brute roared and he slammed his back that Onyx was on to the wall. Onyx groaned and Brute grabbed Onyx from his back and slammed him down onto the ground. Onyx groaned in pain even more. " GET UP YOU FOOL! GET UP! " The voice said. Brute rose his hammer up in the air.

" Damn it! I gotta take control now! Your done for now Onyx, now its my turn! " As Butch slammed his hammer into the ground, Onyx's eyes turned red, his claws grew a lot sharper then before, and in a split second, Onyx moved at incredible speed and evaded the hammer. Onyx looked at Brute with his blood red eyes. Brute returns his look and chuckles.

" Ahhh Little brother, now you decide to come out and fight for this vermin? Why are you trying to save his life? " Brute asked him.

" I have my reasons Brute. " Onyx said.

" The same reason you left our home planet and betrayed us? The same reason Your helping the spiecies of this system from utter corruption.. Why is that? Why are you resisting the Queen and why are you helping these speicies resist us? "

" Because not all speicies need to be controlled by the same ruler.. They should have freedom and live their lives the way they want to. They shouldn't live as slaves like you Brute, look at you. The Queen has stolen your freedom. "

" We Aparoids need no freedom, your an Aparoid, your are one of us, you should realize freedom is just an illusion. " Brute said.

" I'm not one of you, not anymore! You are all fools, you and the Queen. You have no soul!! Your just a Puppet being played with by the holder! "

" You dare insult the Queen in front of me?! Brother you are looking at a slow and painful death! "

Brute roars and dashes at Onyx he swings his hammer at him. Onyx evaded the attack and jumped over Brute's head. Brute turned around and looked at Onyx. Brute grabs Onyx and throws him to the wall. Brute dashes at him full speed, he gets his hammer ready, and as Onyx rises up, Brute is in front of his face slowly swinging the hammer, Onyx jumps over Brute's head. Facing his back, he does not attack. He speaks.

" Without freedom, your weak Brute. Your not as strong as you look! With no freedom, there is no such thing as having a stregenth of your own.. With no freedom you have the stregenth of the Queen which is not that strong. It explains why your losing already. "

Butch turns around and faces Onyx." HAHA! FOOL! I'm the strongest here in this room! Freedom has nothing to do with my stregenth! How stupid are you brother! By the Queen what is wrong with you! What freedom are you talking about you brother?! "

" The freedom to think! The freedom of will! The freeodom to fight for what is right!! "

" You talk nonsense! Little brother you are so naive and undisciplined! I'll have to change that! I'll make you see! "

" You charge me now Brute, and you'll life will be taken! "

" Brother, my stregenth is stronger then yours, you cannot kill me! Your life will be taken! Not mine! GRAA!! " Butch dashes at Onyx and attempts to hit him with his hammer again Onyx runs at Butch at full speed. Both of them running at a good speed, it seems like to the others that they may physically collide with each other, but Brute swings his hammer horrizontly at Onyx, but Onyx evades it by ducking and unexpectingly the corrupted wolf slides under Brute's legs and stands behind Butch. Without hesitation Onyx jumps on Butch's back he raises his claws up and jabs his right and left claws into Brute's back. He starts to pull out the outer skin, creating a large and blood gushing opening inside the giant Aparoid, Butch roars loudly. " What the?!! What are you doing?! " He shouted.

Onyx opens the back entrence inside the giant Aparoid even more, he created a large hole on the back of Brute. A large green and bright light shines inside Brute's body. The Heart of Butch. Onyx smiles. " What am I doing you ask? "

Onyx jabs his claws into the bright shiny green organ inside Brute. Green blood gushes out of Brute's heart. Brute roars.

" I'm Killing you.. My enemy.... " Onyx removes his claws from Brute's heart.

Brute roared even louder. His vision going blurry, his body feeling weak, and his balance slowly failing. Brute kneels down onto the ground, he holds his body from falling with both of his hands. Onyx remains on Brute's back. He looks inside, seeing the punctured heart of Brute. Brute groans.

" Ugg... Well played... Well played... Ugg, before I die Brother, tell me... Tell me the real reason why you are doing this... " Butch said weakly

" To save our race from utter extinction.. We almost lost our race before and I'm not letting that happen again.. I'm doing this to help our race and help the speicies of this system from serving a horrible leader. I'm protecting the freedom that still surges around this system.

I'm doing this, so the other spieices can accept the errors we made in the past and let them stay in the past. So they don't hunt us and try to exterminate us. I'm doing this for the beings of my own race and for the others. I'm not doing it because I want to, I'm doing it because I have to, for the better of my race, remember that my enemy. "

" I see... Well my Brother, I don't why you think your not fit to call me your brother, when you are the same as me. We are both Aparoids, all the same in all ways.. Still, your journey will end soon my brother.. If my life has to be taken away by my own brother to help my race, overcome all life that your trying to protect, then so be it.. I seriously doubt you'll succeed, I still think your a fool for even trying, you know you can't win.. No matter how hard you try... Resistence is useless..

" That right there is why I can never call you blind creatures brothers or sisters. Your negativity and lack of faith and selfishness is what has consumed most of our race. Luckily, I myself, Metal the son of The Queen have not been consumed by this.. I'm sorry my enemy, I wish I could make you see the error of your ways.. Others will see and join me soon, and I will fix the mistakes the Queen has done. "

" Uggg... You are such a fool Metal. We have no errors, we are perfectly designed. No one will join you.. Your journey will result into a failure and you will die with the speicies you are trying to protect.. Ugg, farewell brother... I hope the Queen shows some mercy on you...... "

Brute completely falls onto the ground and dies. " Failure, is never an option or a chance waiting to happen... I wish you could see that my enemy... I wish you could see it. "

Metal stares at Brute's dead corspace. The doors open and Peppy walks inside the room, followed by the whole team and Lucas. Peppy looks at Brute's dead carspace and then at Onyx. " I know your not Onyx.. So tell me right now.. Who are you? " He asked.

He looks at Peppy and smiles. " That tale will be told another time my friend.. " Metal said.

" Why not now? If your trying to help Lylat and its people in the system, you might as well tell us now without any further delay. "

" True... Alright, get this corspace off the ship and I will discuss it with you all for the remainder of time I Have left controlling this warrior's body.

" Alright, all of you guys, get rid of this corspace. Uhmm Onyx or corrupted Onyx, follow me. "

" Hehe, its Metal.. And yeah lead the way..

" Guys when the body is disposed of, meet up in the briefing room, Metal and I will be waiting there. You won't mind if they listen to your tale as well?? Peppy asked.

" I have no problem. Lead the way.. "

No idea how I'm double posting.. Sorry guys.

wow im VERY impressed! if you see my pic it kinds lookes like a corrupted krystal.

I know lol. It looks cool to be honest. I like the yellowness lol.

wow im VERY impressed! if you see my pic it kinds lookes like a corrupted krystal.

Dang it I keep double posting.. There needs to be a delete post option..

go here if you cant understand me: http://saurian.krystalarchive.com/

xa! am jfoubadw Saurian! am jeeeeeee ad celo nakx kxaj cudwiuwo kxuk a sud'k jkef ijadw ak! ud0nu0 a celo 0ei'ho jkeh0 udt a REALLY nudk 0ei ke te meho Shadow Matrix. 0ei uho u loh0 weet nhakoh udt a odl0 0ei! fcoujo te meho jeed eh m0 xout nacc EXPLODE vhem nuakadw ke cedw! r0 kxo nu0 xen semo 0ei xulod'k rood ed veh je cedw? ud0nu0 nhako meho jeed!

Wow, thanks for the support guys. :D

Chapter 13

After the surprising encounter of another Aparoid Hunter named "Brute", coming to the Great Fox, tracking Onyx and trying to reclaim his brother from Onyx's body. Brute was defeated as the Aparoid inside Onyx known as "Metal" controlled Onyx's body again and unleashed the power of an Aparoid and a Wolf, his power was increased and he engaged Brute in combat. Using smart and tactical attacks instead of blind brute force, Metal defeated Brute. As the body was disposed, Metal realized she had to communicate with Peppy and those onboard the Great Fox to ask them for assitance. The whole crew disposed of Brute's giant body except for Peppy and Metal who went to the briefing room alone.

The double doors to the briefing room opened, and the team who disposed Brute's body walked in one by one. Peppy and Metal were sitting in chairs that were set up in a circle in front of a large holo board that was in the middle of the circle of chairs. One by one they say down and looked at Peppy and then at Metal, who was still controlling Onyx's body. The room was utterly silent until Metal let out a loud and noticeable sigh.

" Okay then. Let me introduce myself first.. My name is Metal, a female Aparoid Warrior birthed by the Queen of Aparoids. I have lived for 40 years which is 20 years for your system and people. We Aparoids live on our beautiful homeplanet called, 'Xeroid.' We Aparoids are a unique and special race as you guys have seen from fighting against us. We Aparoids were peaceful creatures who were against war and power. However that all changed.. The day we lost our Great Mother, Plateal. The first Queen of our beloved race. Things changed when another female Aparoid who already had a lust for power and corruption was selected to be the new Queen of our race, her is was 'Crisma'. She turned us from peaceful creatures into blood thristy savages! She made our race known as the 'Corrupters' of the universe from her violent actions and her lust for war. Being Queen for 20 years which is 10 years for your system, she has caused havoc and misery to all innocent races near us. She has corrupted many different types of speices and made them serve her and only her.

The Aparoids born by the first Queen, Plateal, the noble and pure hearted Aparoids saw the errors in the New Queen. We tried to rebel against her actions however when Crisma gave birth to many Aparoids, the new borned Aparoids would follow her genetic material and have the same goals and wants that of the Queen. So a Queen who wants power and corruptions will give birth to young Aparoid Hatchlings that will want to please the Queen and get what they both want, power and corruption. Since Plateal passed away, she could no longer give birth to pure hearted Aparoids who would fight for whats right for our race. Thus, we were overwhelmed. We Pure hearted Aparoids had left Xeroid and moved away from the corrupted system. We warned other spieces in nearby systems and asked for their aid, however the race for redeeming what once was a beautiful and majestical race had fallen. Crisma had sent her forces to the systems and attacked the speices of the system. Thus, all nearby systems were warned of our race and we pure hearted Aparoids were marked as an enemy just like Crimsa's new Aparoid army was marked as an enemy to all nearby systems.

I was unaware of this action... I had no idea nearby spieces would kill me if they saw me. Immitedly when I revealed myself, I was captured and sent into an orbital space ship that contained a reseach lab. I was stuck in a tube for 2 Aparoid months. Since I was asleep for a long duration, we Aparoids were forced to go into our cacoon form, so we could protect our current warrior form from any type of outside damage over long periods of time we rested. During my hibernation, the researchers that were trying to obtain data from me were attacked. I awakaned in my cacoon and sensed Crisma's forces nearby. Their ship was shot at by Crisma's air force. The researchers have done a lot of research but they knew they were going to lose it all once Crisma's forces got onboard their ship. So as a last attempt to try and exploit me and tell their commanding officers about me so they could do their own research on me, they put me in a pod, and sent me straight down into a planet that seemed to be already invaded by Crisma's forces.

My pod had crashed, and still in my cocoon form, I could have decided to go into my warrior form, however if I did go into my warrior form I'd be immitedly killed. So I had to go into my Larva form which is known as our 'corrupter form' . I had to be safe and I had to find a host to hide in or I'd die. I saw a wolf in front of me.. Immitedly he shot at me and I couldn't hesistate. I had to protect myself, and I jumped onto the Wolf's mouth and inserted myself inside him and nested in his body for protection. That Wolf I nested in was Onyx, the body you see now. I tried to control his body right away to walk to safety, however Onyx, even incapicated has a strong will and since I did not know much of his body at the moment, I could not corrupt him yet. I had to wait until his will was weakened. But overtime as I was inside Onyx, I felt his emotions, his thoughts and I felt his actions. I knew he was just like us. A warrior doing things, not because he is expecting something in the end, it is because he is wanting to make things right. I decided to not corrupt his body yet until further notice. I decided to observe outside things through him. When he was in danger of dieing, I had to make my move and corrupt him. I had to save him from death. Not because I was in his body and I would die as well.. But because I do not want a brave soul of a warrior to be killed because Crisma's forces persueing me. I controlled his body and defended it. I fought till the very end. However in doing this I gave him more of my Aparoid tributes accidentally. Like the claws he can grow out of his hands now. His speed and flexiablity.. A lot of things.. Anyway I succeeded in surrivial by resting in Onyx's body and making him get stronger. And also I fought Brute, an Aparoid warrior who bred by Plateal, but he too was corrupted and followed Crisma's ways when she became Queen. And now I sit here before you in Onyx's body. "

Chapter 13 part 2

Peppy nodded. " Interesting... So your apparently a Pure hearted Aparoid? And your a warrior who fights for what is right for your race and for others? "

Metal nodded her head. "Yes. I am. "

Fox joined in the conversation. " Time out for a second.. You still haven't explained, why the hell a giant Aparoid was just on our ship? Why is he following you? What do they want from you? "

Metal sighed. " I forgot to mention that.. You see, the Queen's are normally female Aparoids. now when picked to be the Queen, you need to have a huge mass of reproductional organs for you to produce more Aparoids. Now only a few Aparoids have that.. As of right now those few Aparoids have been killed by the Queen because she fears that once she dies, all the changes she made to our race will go away and she doesn't want that. She wants to give birth to a loyal female aparoid who could reproduce multiple Aparoids and still follow in Crisma's own footsteps when she passes away. But you see, she didn't kill all the Pure hearted female Aparoids who have reproductional organs. You see, I too have those reproductional organs... And I'm still alive... The Queen knows, I can reproduce more Aparoids and go against her. So she is trying to kill me.

Falco interupted. "Woah? So what your saying is, you can breed Aparoids who are good to fight against the bad ones? Right?

Metal nodded. "Indeed.. "

Slippy joined in the conversation. " So whats stopping you from doing it now? You can make an Aparoid force and fight against her! "

Metal looked at Slippy. " Because my friend, Crisma is still alive... If a current Queen is still alive, no other female Aparoid can produce aparoids. Even those with the reproductional organs like myself, we can't do it yet until the Queen dies and I take over. The Queen must die in order for my reproductional organs to work. If she is still alive, no matter how hard I try, I cannot produce any.. She has to literally die in order for me to produce more... The queen must die, and the new choosen Queen will be forced to take ONE reproductional organ from the dead Queen and add it inside them with 8 of the New Queen's own reproductional organs. Just like Crisma did with Plateal. "

"Amazing...... " Krystal said.

"So let me guess... You want us to help you kill your Queen for you to be the New Queen? " Fox asked.

"Not nescessarily.. I could hardly care if I was the Queen.. The new Queen is choosen by our race.. I just don't want Crisma to be the Queen and birth another female Aparoid that follows her footsteps and continues to make her race blood thirsty savages who lust for war.. I'm trying to put all the bad things Crisma did to our race in the past and bring back the old pure hearted Aparoids back to life. Thus ending all conflicts, and letting all the systems in the Universe rest in peace without ever worrying to fight against us... To know of us as an ally not an enemy.. "

"I see... Hmmm I see no harm in trusting her team.. " Peppy said.

"I don't know if we should do this Peppy.. " Falco said.

"She could be a complete liar... " Lucas said.

" You must trust me.. If you want your loved ones to be safe you must aid me in fighting the Queen. There are many other Aparoids like myself across this system. If we can gather them together and combine them with your force, we can take the Queen down easily! Please, for the benefits and safety of both our races.. I beg you to aid me...

Peppy rested his chin on his hand and thought.

" What do you think we should do Peppy? Should we trust this Aparoid? " Fox asked.

Peppy smiled. " Ya... We can trust her. And we will help her... If what she says is true, we will need all the help we can get if we want Lylat to be safe... We gotta this team.. We may never get another chance for help... Alright Metal, we will help you! "

Metal nodded. " You made a wise choice.. Thank you! With your help, both our races can be saved. I promise I will not betray your trust in me wise one. "

" Thank you. I don't expect you to betray me and I hope you don't have second thoughts on doing it either. "

" So are we allies now then? " Metal asked.

" I don't see why you shouldn't be an ally to us.. You've told us a lot of information about your race.. You've done a lot of things to help us.. You've been protecting the life of a good Corneria Soldier. You've protected my team from the Aparoids at the city and you've dealt with that giant Aparoid on our ship. "

Peppy extends his hand to Metal. "Welcome to the team. " Metal looks at his hand and then Peppy. " Really? " Metal asked. Peppy nodded. Metal extends Onyx's hand to Peppy and shakes his hand. " Thank you.. "

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 14

For another half hour, the team communicated with the Aparoid who was still in control of Onyx's body. They asked multiple questions and gained multiple yet confusing answers. They recieved knowledge that the Apaorids can corrupt those who do not have strong wills and those who have a greed for power. They also discovered that parts of the Aparoid Rebellion who rebelled against the current Queen's actions are spread apart in different sectors of the Lylat System and beyond. Metal suggested to the team, that they should head to the Corner of the Lylat System, and land on a blood red colored planet. She informed them that an old ally of hers is currently still on the planet hiding from the Aparoids who are trying to pursue him and others who rebelled against the Queen. Soon, Peppy ordered ROB to steer a course to the Red Planet, and find Metal's friend.

ROB steered the Great Fox to the coordinates of where the Red Moon was. It was getting late, and the tema agreed to rest for a bit until they get to their prior location. Fox, who was still up in the middle of the night remained at the edge of the ship, staring at the dark and empty space through the window inside the ship. The double doors behind Fox slidded open and Peppy walked inside. He had a disturbed and worried face when he saw Fox staring through the window.

" Fox? Its late, what are you still doing up? " He asked.

Fox turned away from the window and looked at Peppy, carrying a serious look on his face that Peppy has not seen in a long time.

" This Aparoid... Do you really think your making a good choice by putting your trust in her? "

Peppy sighed, he removed his glasses and looked at Fox, straight in the eyes. "I know, its kind of disturbing and sudden for you Fox. I mean, so many things happened so fast... We recruited a marine and his ally. The Marine was infected and contained an Aparoid, an enemy we've been in war against for a while. I know, you don't like her. I know you think she is some type of spy or assassin, but listen Fox. If she was all what you thought she was. She would've killed Onyx already. Hell, she has control over his body now, full control I'm assuming. Yet Onyx is still alive, and most of the time, when Onyx isn't in trouble, he has control of his own body. I mean come on now Fox. She saved Onyx's life twice. She escorted Krystal to safety when she crashed onto the surface of Corneria. Fox, you need to stop comparing the creatures you know and have already fought with, against a rogue Aparoid who is assisting us in a war here. I know this is different for you Fox, but she isn't all what you think she is. Shes different from the rest, and all those allies of hers she was talking about are probably like her. "

Fox sighed. " I know Peppy.. I just fear that shes up to something. I just don't want any harm to come into my teams way. What you tell me right now about her Peppy. Just know, I'm not letting my guard down. I'm keeping an eye on her, and I will not give her my trust. Not yet at least.

Peppy nodded. "I understand Fox, but I do not want any type of violence against her on board this ship or anywhere else. Shes an ally to us now, do you understand me? "

Fox nodded back. "I do, I'm just keeping an eye her. When I know more about her, I'll trust her. "

Peppy yawned. " Good, now go back to sleep. You'll need some rest. "

Fox sighed. " Alright. "

Many hours passed. The whole team eventually woke up from their quiet sleep. Peppy who was the first one up and properly dressed sat inside the main hull of the Great Fox. The double doors opened and Onyx walked inside the room. Peppy stood up from his chair and looked at him.

"So do you know where he is Metal? " Peppy asked.

Onyx chuckled. "I'm not Metal right now.. "

Peppy's eyes shot up. "Oh so she gave you control of your body now. "

Onyx nodded. "Yep. I had to constanstly scream at her to give me my body back. "

"So exactly, how do you know Metal?? Aren't you like asleep when she takes control of your body? " Peppy asked.

"No I'm not actually. You see. When shes in control of my body, I'm like a spirit inside her. I can see what she sees, hear what she hears, I can read her thoughts.. All that wierd but cool stuff. Basically we're like two sides of the same coin right now. When I have control of my own body, she can read my thoughts, see what I see and hear what I hear. Basically she has some of the five senses that I have. Probably even more. "

"OH.. I see what you mean. So basically you heard Metal's tale and all those things she said last night? "

Onyx nodded. "Yep, so now I know that she is actually an ally to me now and a guardian. She saved my life twice to be honest. I'm glad she decided to get inside me and give me these cool mutations. "

"Good, I didn't feel like explaining all the stuff she told me to you.. " Peppy said.

"Wow.. Your getting lazy now old hare? " Onyx asked.

"Nah, its just us old people can't be doing a lot of things. " Peppy replied.

"Your not that old. Your like in mid life crysis right now right? " Onyx asked.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't say its a crysis. " Peppy said.

"Whatever... "

The double doors opened again and Fox, Falco and Lucas walked inside the room. Lucas walked over to Onyx.

"Ahh Wolverine! Whats up! " Lucas asked.

" Just chilling right now. " Onyx said.

"Ah, so you have control of yourself right now Onyx? "

"Yep. She was kind enough to give me my body back. "

"Hmm, maybe that Aparoid isn't an ass after all. " Falco said.

"Hey man, she can hear what I hear, so I would'nt insult her if I were you " Onyx said.

The double doors slided open again and Krystal and Slippy walked inside. Peppy smiled.

"Awesome! The whole gang is here. Team listen up, and I'm talking to you too Onyx and Lucas. Metal has told us that an ally of hers is on this planet. Now what we're going to do is, have a little search party for her ally. "

Peppy looks at Onyx. "Uhmm, can you like give her control of your body for a bit? Because she may have more information then you about what the team is going to encounter on this planet.. "

Onyx's eyes shot up. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN?? I JUST GOT MY BODY BACK! "

"And your going to lose it again for a bit. " Metal said inside Onyx's head.

In a split second, Onyx's eyes turned red and Metal gained full control of his body.

"Okay now.. I've been to this planet before and last time I rememember this place was and probably still is a desserted waste land. However this planet has a lot of abandoned structures and salvaage, which is a very good place for my fellow Ally to hide and reuse some things for a defense. It shouldn't be too hard for us to find this guy, espeically when I can sense him nearby. Once we find him, we tell him our little plan. And knowing him and how much he hates the Queen, he'll want to do this little rebellion I'm making against her. I'll give you a brief discription of what he looks like. He is a tall Aparoid, almost the same size as Brute, 9 and a half feet tall. The Aparoid is very big, he weighs a good seven hundred pounds without any armor. He has alot of armor around him, his armor also contains a lot of spikes on his back, very deadly spikes. He goes by the name of "Steel". Trust me, he stands out real well.. Since this planet is desserted he'll stand out real well. You can't miss him. But what you need to do is, lower your weapons. If he sees you with your weapon past the halfway point of your body, he'll shoot you without hesitation. You holding a gun like your hunting something, he'll assume your trying to hunt him and he'll defend himself. Basically, all you gotta do is keep your weapons lowered and you won't get shot or attacked by him. Other then that... Hes a pretty cool Aparoid like myself. "

"Wait... Why would we have weapons on a desserted planet?? " Fox asked.

"Because the last time I've been on this planet was two years ago, which is one year ago in your terms. So, I'm assuming that something or someone or the blood lusting Aparoids would migrate to this planet. So I think a weapon should be carried with you guys at all times. "

"I see. Alright then, lets get this started. " Fox said.

" Okay then. Since Metal doesn't know what may be here. Two people are going to be watching the skies and the ground from above. Falco and Slippy, get into your Arwings and scout the skies. The rest of you, Fox, Falco, Metal, Krystal and Lucas, you guys will go scout on the ground. "

"Awesome.. I like that organized set. Come on Slippy, time for me to teach you some tips and tricks about flying. " Falco said.

"I've improved in flying. So shut your beak already. "

They both ran to the Hanger and got in their Arwings. The Great Fox went through the Planet's orbit and was coming close to the ground for a landing

Nothing but the bright red and orange ground colors were seen on the planets surface. The rest of the team went into the Armory. They loaded themselves with ground weapons and by the time they finished the Ship had landed. The main exit hatch of the Great Fox Opened and one by one they jumped off the ship. Metal jumped off the ship last, with nothing but her sharp claws that jumped out of her gripped hands.

Fox looked back at the Great Fox, and then at his team. He looked at Metal.

"Your going to lead the way I take it? " He asked.

Metal nodded. "If you don't mind. "

" You sure you know where your ally is?? " Fox asked.

Metal nodded again. " Yep. Hes an Aparoid, I'll know where he'll hide. He picks good spots to hide and defend. Follow me. "

Chapter 15

As the whole ground party departed from the Great Fox, Peppy ordered ROB to keep the ship landed at all times until the ground team came back and was ready to evacuate the red moon. Falco and Slippy flew out of the Hanger and quickly soared the skies above the ground expedition. Metal looked up at their ships as they flew past her head. Metal slowly walked forward followed by the rest of the ground team. Lucas looked at Metal.

"So exactly what is the name of this planet? " He asked.

Metal turned her head to the side so she could see Lucas in the corner of her. She responded. "This planet to us is known as Cetera IV. Cetera IV is desserted most of the time because it is unhabitable to most spiecies of yours in this System. The constanst ground quakes and unstable ground is what makes this planet unhabitable for your kind. Luckily we Aparoids can adapt to this planet's natural disasters and changes. My ally sheltered here because he knew no one would be dumb enough to come to this planet to live and adapt on it. "

Lucas nodded. " So has this guy been alone all by himself? " he asked.

" I seriously doubt it. I may have forgot to mention but he may have half a dozen of his allies on this planet as well, doing research or construction. "

Fox looked at Metal. "And when were you going to tell us this if we hadn't brought it up? "

Metal chuckled. "Sorry, it slipped my mind and it didn't seem that important at the time I was discussing the habitats of this planet. "

"Yeah okay sure.. " Fox said sarcastically.

"So exactly how will we find this guy on foot faster then Falco and Slippy will find them in the air?? " Krystal asked.

"To be honest it doesn't matter who finds him first.. It matters if you find him, befriend him and you surrivive. Steel and his friends are not expecting us to be here. If they see a ship trying to land down on the surface of the planet next to their hideout, I'm pretty sure they're going to engage your friends in combat and probably kill them. Its safer for them if they stay in the air and just scout. Besides being on the ground walking isn't so bad you know. "

"Yeah but I'd rather hurry up and find this ally of yours and get off the planet. This place just disturbs me. I don't like how quiet it is. " Krystal said.

" Don't worry. Nothing horrible is going to happen to us, I promise you that. "

"Thanks. " Krystal said.

"Good to hear that. Your a really nice Aparoid you know. I can't believe your race has gone from good to bad.. " Lucas said.

Metal sighs." Neither can I... "

They continued to march forward on the rock and red and orange colored surface. Fox who was walking to the right of Metal stopped in place as he saw a very small green liquid substance on a red rock. He walked to the rock and placed his finger on the green substance. He rubbed it between his index finger and thumb. He knew it was wet and the substance was just recently on the rock. "What is this stuff? " he asked himself.

Fox went around the rock and walked a few feet forward, away from the ground team. He then saw the same green substance before but it was left in a long trail. "Woah...This doesn't look right... " Fox followed the trail. The trail of the green substance made a slight curve, behind a giant rock pillar. Fox followed the trail's curve and saw a giant metallic dead-like figure in a puddle of the green substance. Fox knew exactly what that figure was when he first laid eyes on it. The figure was an Aparoid, its wet green blood on the ground was a message easily decephired by Fox. He knew that the death of this Aparoid was just recent. It was harmed by something he had not known of. He walked even closer to the fallen Aparoid. He saw deep flesh wounds inside the Aparoid. He turned around and looked for his team, no where in sight he shouted for his teammates. "GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING! "

Several seconds passed and his team came to his location. The team saw the trail of the green blood and saw Fox standing next to the dead Aparoid.

Metal quickly ran up to the dead Aparoid. She looked back at Fox. "What happened to him?! " She asked.

Fox shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know. I found the Aparoid like this... It seems its death was just recently.. To me it looks like his death wasn't even two hours old. " Fox said.

Metal nodded. "Your right. Something had killed him, and to me it doesn't look like the natural force of this Earth had done the damage. These cuts and flesh wounds can only come from another being. Another Aparoid.... "

"I should've figured that out. " Fox said.

"So they already be here... I had a feeling we weren't surrounded just by friendlies. " Krystal said.

"If this Aparoid had died a while back, like two hours old or less. Then maybe the Aparoid that killed him isn't that far.. " Lucas said.

"No. Notice how this Aparoid left a trail of blood? He was damaged, but he mannaged to run away from his pursuer and surprisngly he was not discovered, even though he left a good trail of blood. "

"It seems like his pursuer wasn't good at hunting his target. " Krystal said.

"Or maybe the pursuer was killed while trying to finsh off his kill.. " A Voice from above them said.

The whole ground team looked up and saw a large heavily armored Aparoid standing on a pillar. The large Aparoid was holding an Aparoid smaller then him in his right hand. The Aparoid's body was dismembered, its arms and legs torn off from the body. The large Aparoid carelessly threw the dead Aparoid onto the floor next to Metal. The large Aparoid jumped down onto the ground.

" Steel??? "

The Large Aparoid looked at Fox and his team, and then at Metal. "Wei'arch Plateal, Sister Metal. Good to see you. I can't believe you came to this planet.. You must have come to this wasteland for a great reason...

Wei'arch Plateal, Brother Steel. I have come to this planet for a good reason, but we must not discuss it here. Are you willing to follow me and my allies and talk to a private place? "

Steel nodded. "Why of course. Your allies have not aimed their weapons at me, let alone hold their weapons above their waist as if they were going to engage me in battle. Its the least I can do for my sister who follows the ways of our great and honorable Queen. "

Fox looked at Steel and then at the dead and dismembered Aparoid he had thrown onto the ground. "Hmm, so I take it this Aparoid here is the bad Aparoid? " he asked.

Steel "Indeed. He is one of the Heretics. The ones who serve Crimsa. The one wretch who destroyed our once and beautiful civilization. The one who destroyed our peaceful way of living to all neighbhoring allies in the Universe. The one who seeks for nothing but power and power alone.. "

"I'm sorry to hear that about your race.. " Fox said.

" Show no pity my furry friend. " Steel looks away from Fox and at Metal, he notices how she is in Onyx's body. "Sister.. Why are you in that body? "

"That is a tale for another time brother... We need to talk to you privately please.. Can you com with us please? "

"Ugggg fine... I'll go with you and your allies, but you must give me time to rally up my team and evacuate this rock. " Steel said.

" We have a ship prepped and ready to take you off this planet. "

" Excellent. My allies have created fighter ships so they don't need a ship for evacuation. I'm the only one who has to go on your ship since I'm the only one who doesn't have a fighter created and you guys apparently need to talk to me privately. I'll inform my allies of this evacuation and they will follow your ship."

" Good. I'm happy to hear that. "

"Alright, since we've found your ally we should get back to Peppy on the Great Fox. I'll inform Falco and Slippy to land their ships back in the Great Fox. " Fox said.

"Yeah, lets go, I don't like this planet at all. " Krystal said.

"Neither do I.. " Lucas said.

Steel went back to his refuge and informed his allies of the evacuation. Fox and his team walked back to the Great Fox and waited for Steel to come onboard the ship so they could leave Cetera IV.