• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• DoctorAllosaurus

• Kursed

• Matrilwood

But Marth is such a ponce! :P

And he doesn't even speak English! Or even Engrish!

And he doesn't even speak English! Or even Engrish!

nor does link (unless you kick him in the crotch.)

nor does link (unless you kick him in the crotch.)

Wasn't it because he got kicked there he can't speak English?

This has probably been overstated by a bunch of people but Krytal is at the top of my list. XD Honestly with all the people I see demanding her, is there really any doubt we'll see her in the next Smash game?

Sadly yes. :oops: But let's hope she makes it in. Anyways moving on......

Slippy should end up in SSB sometime too. I know he's sort of a.....uhm...."Geek-boy" but he's lovable anyway. lol

Little Mac from Punch out and Ray MK III (Or IV? Who knows what model we'll see in the future) from Custom Robo would be interesting to see. They already made it in Brawl as Assist Trophies which shows a bit of promise for them.

Some new Pokemon blood would be nice as someone mentioned earlier. Along with a new set of pokemon. Maybe one of the trainers from black and white with the the matching pokemon OR a Diamond/Pearl/ Platinum set. Red AKA Pokemon trainer and matching generation I pokemon were good to start out with, but it may be a good idea to move with the times. Speaking of which maybe JUST maybe it's time they replaced Jigglypuff. I mean they already did it to Mewtwo. The idea of a Pulse and Minun tag team was thrown out in Brawl but maybe it should be brought to fruition. An upgraded (Instead of a downgraded) version of Pikachu would be nice as well. (*CoughRaichucough*)

And to finish I feel like adding that Metroid and F- Zero need more characters in the franchise. Ridley fans have been clamoring for him for a while so it's about his time to shine. And now that Other M introduced Anthony into the series he's not a bad candidate  either. Black Shadow is the arch-rival of Cap-Falcon so Smash Bros. can use more of those. Samurai Goroh was Assisted Trophied in Brawl so there could be good chances we see him in the next installment too.

Gordon Freeman

Chuck Norris

G-Man (And have a G-Man team called G-Man Squad)

Eliot from L4D

Xenomorph

Predator

Jaja Binx

Horo

Renamon

Krystal

I'd like to see one of those mechs from District 9.

PWNERIZE EVERYONE

I'd like to see one of those mechs from District 9.

PWNERIZE EVERYONE

They were awesome yes but I have seen better mechs out there, you just have to know where to look.

Like the mechs from battletech 60 ton of metal, covered in guns and not just robots carrying over-sized machineguns like Gundam or every other rip off of Gundam.

They were awesome yes but I have seen better mechs out there, you just have to know where to look.

Like the ones from Armored Core?

Well, it's been said enough times, but Krystal. Others I like would have to be Tails and one of the Sonic "counterparts", if they do clones that is. Ones like Metal Sonic, Shadow, or Blaze. Also, while he'd never make it, Master Chief would be a little funny to see in the smash universe.

Well, it's been said enough times, but Krystal. Others I like would have to be Tails and one of the Sonic "counterparts", if they do clones that is. Ones like Metal Sonic, Shadow, or Blaze. Also, while he'd never make it, Master Chief would be a little funny to see in the smash universe.

Master Chief would be pretty funny to see, he wouldn't be out of place either with all the jumping I make him do in his own game.

I was digging through my bucket 'o obscure video game characters the other day and thought Kuros from the Wizards & Warriors games would be a fun addition.

LEEROOOOOOOY JENKINS!!!

The guys from Ogre Battle, Magnus and Dio, and make them nemeses of Roy and Marth.

LEEROOOOOOOY JENKINS!!!

The guys from Ogre Battle, Magnus and Dio, and make them nemeses of Roy and Marth.

Personally if I were to pick any Ogre Battle characters, it would be between Tristan, Gares, Fogel, or Deneb.

OOH!

What about:

MISTER PILGRIM!

or

Mister Anderson...

or Smith, Smith would be pretty cool too.

• 1 month later...