Characters you'd like to see in the Next Super smash bros game

Kursed

Definitely Krystal as well as Shadow, Tails, or Kunckles for Sonic.

There is no need for other Mario characters since there is already Mario, Peach, Wario, Bowser, and Yoshi.

They should get rid of Jigglypuff already.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• DoctorAllosaurus

• Kursed

• Matrilwood

Definitely Krystal as well as Shadow, Tails, or Kunckles for Sonic.

There is no need for other Mario characters since there is already Mario, Peach, Wario, Bowser, and Yoshi.

They should get rid of Jigglypuff already.

although I'd laugh if Waluluigi was in there as a playable char. xD

Oh and Fox and Falco should stay...Wolf can stay too.

Here's what I'd like to see:

Simon Belmont (NES design)

Tails

Knuckles

Shadow

Grey Fox

Mewtwo

Kamek

Geno

X

Andy (from Advance Wars)

Little Mac

Bomberman

Krystal (Adventures, not Assault. don't want a clone)

-Krystal

-Tails

-Knuckles

-Dr. Robotnik

-Samurai Goroh

-Black Shadow

-Rayman

-Ray 01

-Glory

-Andy

-Sami

-Max

-Waluigi

-Dixie Kong

-Funky Kong

-King K. Rool

-Ridley

-Mega Man

-Bass

Personally, I don't really care if Krystal were to make it in or not. Slippy would be fun to see though, but honestly, with three Star Fox characters already, I think there's enough.

And to further rain on parades, while I can't speak for Sonic, the main reason that Snake got in as a 3rd party character is that the guy behind MGS (whose name I have, embarrassingly, forgotten) had been wanting to get Snake into Smash Bros since Melee.

Hector, from FE7 would be an interesting sight though - a Fire Emblem character, and one who doesn't use some kind of sword, so they wouldn't be able to cheap out and make a Marth or Ike clone.

-Krystal

-Tails

-Knuckles

-Dr. Robotnik

-Samurai Goroh

-Black Shadow

-Rayman

-Ray 01

-Glory

-Andy

-Sami

-Max

-Waluigi

-Dixie Kong

-Funky Kong

-King K. Rool

-Ridley

-Mega Man

-Bass

Aww c'mon, mix it up a little with those Advance Wars characters. Grit and Hawke would be much more interesting than those other Orange Star guys.

Aww c'mon, mix it up a little with those Advance Wars characters. Grit and Hawke would be much more interesting than those other Orange Star guys.

I thought about that, but I didn't know how their moves would work. Though I'd love to have Grit or Hawke in the next one, It would probably be easier to use Andy because he can just go around and beat people up with the wrench and when Final Smash comes, he can turn into one of his Md Tanks and just blast the crap out of people.

P.S. I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves Advanced Wars

I'm a fan of the Conker series (Even though its dead now) so I'd love to see Conker and Berri get thrown into the Smash Bros. mix. Also I definitely think Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid would be a creepy addition to the game. *him breaking the 4th wall and all*

Guest Mr. Nintendo

Right now, I could suspent a character from any Tecmo + Team Ninja franchise to join the battle. I know Ayane won't show up but at least I have a feeling Ryu Hayabusa will enter the fray.

Hell, I could imagine him fighting against Link for countless days...

*ahh*

One of those days...

Right now, I could suspent a character from any Tecmo + Team Ninja franchise to join the battle. I know Ayane won't show up but at least I have a feeling Ryu Hayabusa will enter the fray.

Hell, I could imagine him fighting against Link for countless days...

*ahh*

One of those days...

I wouldn't mind seeing the worst ninja ever, his final smash could be a bunch of 8-bit eagles that fly around and ram into the opposing players... They should have good knock-back too so you get that authentic NG experience.

I'd like to see:

Ryu Hayabusa and Momiji from Ninja Gaiden

Spyro from, well, Spyro, OR

Spyro from The Legend of Spyro

Crash Bandicoot from the cool Crash games

Megaman X, Zero, Vile, or Axl from the MMX series

Megaman from the ZX/Zx Advent series (two of which are in my avatar, plus many more in here

Megaman Zero from the Zero series

Megaman.EXE and Star Force Megaman from the RPG-style series

Slippy from Star Fox

The gecko (I forgotthe name) from the Gecko game for the PS1, if anyone could remember...

Shadow from Sonic

Aang from Avatar

the Contra heroes (Bill or Lance)

Well for one Krystal

secondly  knuckles Sonic isn't a fighter all he does is jump onto things that's it. Knuckles is really more of a fighter.

maybe a Wolf link?

Weegee,nuff said...

weegee_by_ragweed.jpg

I would like to see krystal since it would be diffrent with her staff combos

i would finally would like to see Shantoto The kick ass Taru taru or maybe Rydia from FF4

I would like to see krystal since it would be diffrent with her staff combos

i would finally would like to see Shantoto The kick ass Taru taru or maybe Rydia from FF4

Is everyone for Krys? HOW BOUT OVERPOWERED WEEGEE? Just Kidding,good choices.

Is everyone for Krys? HOW BOUT OVERPOWERED WEEGEE? Just Kidding,good choices.

I'm not really for Krystal, but if they had to put one more Starfox Character in, she'd most likely be the candidate, unless they go out of their way to put Leon in. that'd be awesome. stabby stab stab.

I'm not really for Krystal, but if they had to put one more Starfox Character in, she'd most likely be the candidate, unless they go out of their way to put Leon in. that'd be awesome. stabby stab stab.

Hmm,how about WEEGEE V.S Krystal? *applauded* I thought so!

Hmm,how about WEEGEE V.S Krystal? *applauded* I thought so!

Weegee... Booooring. I'd rather have Fortran because he lets me PRESS START TO RICH. Plus he has bloody teeth, thats always cool.

I'm a fan of the Conker series (Even though its dead now) so I'd love to see Conker and Berri get thrown into the Smash Bros. mix. Also I definitely think Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid would be a creepy addition to the game. *him breaking the 4th wall and all*

they should put Revolver Ocelot from mgs3 in there too!

one of his taunts would be: "You're pretty good!" ^_^

Metal Gear started on the Nintendo Entertainment System.

Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake were NES, then Metal Gear Solid came out on PS1

but Snake made a brief return to nintendo on the Gamecube remake of MGS1 with MGS:Twin Snakes lets not forget. I love MG & MGS.

New playables:

Waluigi

Knuckles or Shadow (lets face it tails, as much as it hurts me to belittle my favorite VG character ever.) isn't a fighter

grey fox, revolver ocelot (even though young ocelot would be cool he was in the sony only title unfortunately)

I don't like the Krystal pick so much just cause if Fox gets Falco Wolf should get Leon

Megaman (I still don't know why he's not in there)

King K. Rool (Mario's got bowser, link has ganondorf, Kirby's got DDD, Dk should get his)

and Samurai goroh from F-Zero (just cause Capt. Falcons been alone since N64)

Current character revisions

Fox should wear avaitor shades in one of his costumes (Love ya Jame McCloud)

new PKMN trainer (Gold/Silver this time)

Keep Wolf but have him taunt "I can't let you do that, Star Fox" when he fights against Fox or Falco)

and finally I don't agree with my next statement but I do believe that it would be what happens and that is Lucario will prolly (unfortunatly) be replaced by the neweat PKMN that resembles him. (srry Rey)

I know this one will never happen, but I really want to see Will from Illusion of Gaia. He could play like Zelda/Sheik where holding down and B will turn him into Freedan. His final smash he would turn into Shadow and shoot one giant phoenix beam thing.