Hai guys. HEY YOU SHOULD READ THIS.

BANAN3RZ

Another visitor, stay awhile... Stay FOREVER! /obligatory obscure game reference

Don't worry too much about the furry thing, you either come to accept it over time or you just stay unsure of it like me.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Wow... O.o I have arguments going on about me? I feel important.

But yeah, I'm kind of at a stage of being unsure. *shrugs*

Also, does this mean I'm trapped within this forum forever, cause if so, that would be like Tron, which would be too cool. Getting sucked into a SF game/forum is something I could handle.

Wow... O.o I have arguments going on about me? I feel important.

But yeah, I'm kind of at a stage of being unsure. *shrugs*

Also, does this mean I'm trapped within this forum forever, cause if so, that would be like Tron, which would be too cool. Getting sucked into a SF game/forum is something I could handle.

there's no argument, and you can leave at anytime.

there's no argument, and you can leave at anytime.

BUT. . . . you WILL be missed. . . . .  :( and that will never change nor mend into anything better. I suck at getting over myself at things.

BUT. . . . you WILL be missed. . . . .  :(

That is, if anyone knew you or was friends with you at the time. You have to make contributions beforehand so that people will remember you.

That is, if anyone knew you or was friends with you at the time. You have to make contributions beforehand so that people will remember you.

I'm an easy guy. When we rescued (sort of) a puppy wandering the streets he was like a brother to me the next day.  :lol:

I'm an easy guy. When we rescued (sort of) a puppy wandering the streets he was like a brother to me the next day.  :lol:

Okay but seniority and posts are also a issue. If you've been here for awhile, how many posts have you made, where you've made them, who they are directed to, and what your attitude was when you made them. So far both of you are just new members that have yet to establish themselves in the community.

Srsz discussion. Interesting.

Anyway, it's nice to know I'm not the only new one. I'll probably get more into discussion as I stay. I can be quite obstinate when it comes to theories and such.

I don't know how to break this to you but all these things make you a furry.

Especially this  :trollface:

This post is win, I need a like button!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm sorry for the off-topic selfishness but now I feel horrible! December 11 2010, MY BIRTHDAY and . . . I DID NOT KNOW THAT. I forgot MY OWN BIRTHDAY??? I'm on winter break from school and . . . my friends . . . nor me . . . know it was GOING to be my birthday??? I'm so depressed right now, to top it all off, I caught the flu today. I'm 17 right now and I feel no special from it.

(*cough*) (*cough*)!!!

But to get back ON topic,

I don't care if I need seniority or time to make bonds! I move houses A LOT so I never had a friend that lasts any longer than 3 to 4 years (4 being tops). Since this IS a forum though, bonds SHOULD last relatively long.

You'll seriously like SF-O though, the moderators are real living breathing people. They're epicenter of focus is NOT to try getting you busted over something. ^_^

D'awwww~

Wildshot, I'm so sorry! I could totally see me missing out on my birthday if Christmas break lasted that long. Thankfully, it doesn't.

And I love mods. Srsly. I know quite a few on Zelda Universe and they're pretty awesome people. I've never gotten in trouble over there, thought probably because I'm a stickler for rules. I don't like breaking them.

So, planning to leave this welcome topic anytime soon?

uh not really . . . no. At least not yet.

Not you, I meant BANAN3RZ. There's more to the site then just the welcome topic.

*shrugs* When I find a post that interests me. I've been looking. And also, I have posted an art thread which I will be updating in the future. Keep in mind this is finals time for me, so I don't have a lot of free time. Currently, I'm taking a break from writing a short story for my Creative Writing class. Plus, I've been working on a small graphic novel story arc called Tales of Lylat: Sick as a...Wolf?, which I plan to expand later on. In other words, keep your pants on. I'm getting to it. :p

*shrugs* When I find a post that interests me. I've been looking. And also, I have posted an art thread which I will be updating in the future. Keep in mind this is finals time for me, so I don't have a lot of free time. Currently, I'm taking a break from writing a short story for my Creative Writing class. Plus, I've been working on a small graphic novel story arc called Tales of Lylat: Sick as a...Wolf?, which I plan to expand later on. In other words, keep your pants on. I'm getting to it. :P

Okay but I'm just saying the welcome topic is only supposed to serve as a welcome topic and not a discussion topic. Of course Xort's welcome topic lasted the longest yet so I guess this one can still be used.

Posted in the General Discussion idea's thread. :P And now I must further my wrists damage through carpel tunnel by finishing that short story.

Okay but I'm just saying the welcome topic is only supposed to serve as a welcome topic and not a discussion topic. Of course Xort's welcome topic lasted the longest yet so I guess this one can still be used.

In Xort's case that should have closed a while ago, not sure why that wasn't done earlier. 

Regardless, this topic has served it's purpose.