Name-Zack McCloud

Age-19

Species-Vulpine

Gender-Male

Height-5'11"

Weight-175Lbs

Body- lean and toned

Fur Color- a smoke grey with white hair

Scars/prosthetic-a bio-mechanical left arm, a gash across chest.

Eye color-Green

Clothes- (On duty) mark iv mjolnir armor (off duty) tee shirt, jeans and black Vans

Armor- mark v mjolnir armor

Weapons-Mom's staff, spas-12 shotgun and a M200 intervention Sniper rifle.

Transport- Arwing/The Fox Runner.

Powers-telepathy

Home Planet- Sauria

Bio-Son of Fox and Krystal, Zack McCloud can figure out any piece of technology, is a excellent pilot, and has a knack for guns.Zack's parents decided to have him on Sauria. Zack McCloud spent most of his life there and because of this he knows the language well. Fox and Krystal taught Zack everything they knew, from flying the Arwing to learning telepathy Zack has had a great childhood.With loving parents and a peaceful home Zack is naturally kind, but he has a bad temper when provoked to a point, but his pure heart makes up for it. But when he was 13 his mother left for unknown reasons and he was heart broken ever since. At the age of 16 Zack McCloud had joined Star Fox, It's has been ten years since that day, six years he has been searching for his mother, he soon finds here can time mend for what he lost so many years ago?

Weakness-Zack is Apiphobic. (Fear of bees or anything like them)

Theme Song: Help is on the way: Rise against

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salem

• The Shaper

• Fluxy

• Fang O'Donnell

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if you can learn telepathy, otherwise congratulations on being part of the RP section of SF-O. Good luck out there. Also I should inform you your not the only one with members directly related to Fox.

I should also say that 1 character is never enough for a RP!! (But I think you already knew that!  :P ) Keep 'em coming!!

Take it from Mr. N he has 117 17 characters he has never even used some of them though.

Guest Mr. Mario

Take it from Mr. N he has 117 17 characters he has never even used some of them though.

I have used most of them at the complex, the only reason why I take them out so early is no interaction with them whatsoever.

I have used most of them at the complex, the only reason why I take them out so early is no interaction with them whatsoever.

Well you see that's because you never make a move, if you try to do something then people will respond, provided they aren't wrapped in their own dimension. Ballisitcwaffles does it all the time and it seems to work for him.

"I don't know if you can learn telepathy"

sorry I should of been more distinct  :lol:

I ment He knows is but learning how to use it is what I should of said. :facepalm:

"I don't know if you can learn telepathy"

sorry I should of been more distinct  :lol:

I ment He knows is but learning how to use it is what I should of said. :facepalm:

Okay then, that makes more sense. (By the way you can quote what people say.)

"Also I should inform you your not the only one with members directly related to Fox."

Figures. :hehe:

Yes, yes it does.

yeah I just don't know how :lol:

The quote button is at the top right corner of your post, and below topic summary when you are making your reply in blue letters it says "insert quote". Clicking said letters will make a quote. Or if you still don't understand then doing this
and putting something in between it will create said quote. Anyway good luck with the role playing, I'd start at Cornerian Complex before hand so you can get a feel for the role playing, unless you've done this before.

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=8706.0

(

The quote button is at the top right corner of your post, and below topic summary when you are making your reply in blue letters it says "insert quote". Clicking said letters will make a quote. Or if you still don't understand then doing this

Thanks  :)

Thanks  :)

Anytime, need any help I'm your man.

same here, If you have any questions, I can give a breakdown on the RP Section, answer anything and everything that you have towards RPing here at SF-O

same here, If you have any questions, I can give a breakdown on the RP Section, answer anything and everything that you have towards RPing here at SF-O

If you need any help RPing (role playing) then ask my former ally Fox here. (His main character John is Fox McClouds brother and his other character is Krystals sister). For any help with  things not related to role playing you can ask me.

What do you mean former?  :?

Also Emperor is an excellent person to be friends with, trust me :D

Goodness, everyone is ripping off Final Fantasy lately. xD Anywho, I love all [most actually, not all] of the FF games, so I don't mind too much. Lol

Then again, my opinion doesn't matter. Lol.

Fun character. ^^

Goodness, everyone is ripping off Final Fantasy lately. xD Anywho, I love all [most actually, not all] of the FF games, so I don't mind too much. Lol

Then again, my opinion doesn't matter. Lol.

Fun character. ^^

ok that was random  :|

ok that was random  :|

Nein, he was crediting your character by saying he's fun. A random post would be something like:

"OMG! He's related to Fox and Krystal! Awesomesauce! My character is just like yours except completely different but the same species!!!!!11!"

Maybe not exactly like that but you get the idea.

Nein, he was crediting your character by saying he's fun. A random post would be something like:

"OMG! He's related to Fox and Krystal! Awesomesauce! My character is just like yours except completely different but the same species!!!!!11!"

Maybe not exactly like that but you get the idea.

I meant the final fantasy part :lol:

but I completely looked over that thanks for pointing that out :)

I meant the final fantasy part :lol:

but I completely looked over that thanks for pointing that out :)

Your welcome, that's Nick by the way he's a nice guy to get to know. As for the role playing, going to start soon?

Hi Nick nice to meet you :)

and yes I will  I've been trying to get a connection for days so I haven't been able to get online I just got a good connection today.