Oi minna!

KokoaMinto

@Nick1349:

Well Nick, I just told him at the first place that he should PM me if he wants to argue with me, but he didn't. Instead he puts it up here in public. The only PM I received from him was that I (at least I understand it that way) called one of the mods here to delete his postings. I tried to be nice to him, but he makes my limits go off. If he wants to pick up a fight then he needs to deal with the fact that I'm not one of those people who is hiding behind the backs of the mods or admins. He started to put this situation up and like I said, I have a short temper. I'm not getting rude with words and such, so don't worry about it. I deal with his behaviour and try to ignore him.

And I am proud you were able to keep your cool for as long as you even did. Lol. And that is understandable. Again, sorry you had to come into this site with him there on your tail.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KokoaMinto

• Arashikage

• The Shaper

• Miyu

@Redeemer, Sylum:

It's totally okay! It's not like I never encountered such people :3 But thank you kindly for the action of banning him for a period of time... maybe he will cool down again and we can talk this over in a more polite way.

Well first of all because of the franchise itself. I barely see so many people active in a StarFox related board and homepage. I saw a few good German sites, but they haven't as much as info's as this site, or they have copied it from several English sites and just translated it into German. I like being around in English boards, too! It's sometimes like a different world you know? xD I enjoy the people and atmosphere here very much, totally different than in some German community boards.

@Milkyway64:

Well I checked the PM again and I misunderstood something. I rushed the PM I guess and mistaken it as some "blaming me for deleting his posts". Sorry about that. But in some way it sounded like a provocation for me O_o

@Nick1349:

Nah it's okay Nick. Humans are always different and it needs a while to deal with people like him. I can't even blame him in some way. Who knows what happened to him that he started to act like this.

@Arashikage:

Nice to meet you and thanks! Haha, I know that "Kage" means "shadow", but my translationbook doesn't have the "Arashi"... how poor *bricked*

Well, Arashi means storm, put the two together, it's Storm Shadow - Arashi Kage - Arashikage.  I'm a big GI Joe nut

You live in Germany, I envy you. Welcome to SF-O, you and I have something in common, it took a while for me to make an account here as well. I hope you stay awhile.

@Arashikage:

Ah! Thank you very much for translating your nickname fully :> I guess I know what you mean with GI Joe, but I can't remember the full name of it... :lol:

@Indignant Judgement:

Well it was sort of funny for myself because I really couldn't be serious about the happenings with Sabre. I really don't know what I've done to him, really xD

@ajc3000fox:

Nice to meet you, too, Ajc :D

@Emperoroflylat:

Thank you very much, Emperor :3 Sure I will stay here for longer than just awhile ;D Really? Germany isn't that interesting, no reason to envy ;3

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, I love that show XD, Storm Shadow is a ninja for Cobra Command, the antagonists of the show.  He's just too awesome not to like

Oh there is reason for me to envy. I was there in November for a vacation and it was the best time I had in awhile. Besides I have family there so I would love to live there.

I mean seriously, you ever heard that Falco has/had a wife which lives on Zoness (Lylat-Wars)?? I can't remember such a part in the game but OKAY, if they say so! I still can't believe it was a german wikipedia site who wrote that... O_o

Whoever said that ... Well, Katt and Falco are friends, but marriage... D: No wai Jos'e! Not in a hundred years.

Besides of StarFox, I'm also a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, Ratchet & Clank, Megaman X, Secret of Mana, Bomberman, Silent Hill, Resident Evil... uh, too much to list *bricked*

XD I love those games~

Have you ever played Seiken Densetsu 3? [Nicknamed Secret of Mana 2 by some people] That one is also awe-suuuuum~

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, I love that show XD, Storm Shadow is a ninja for Cobra Command, the antagonists of the show.  He's just too awesome not to like

Now I really know what you mean! I've heard about it very often :D

Oh there is reason for me to envy. I was there in November for a vacation and it was the best time I had in awhile. Besides I have family there so I would love to live there.

Ah~! Okay, now I can understand why you like it! Wow, so this means you -maybe- understand a few German words? :3

Whoever said that ... Well, Katt and Falco are friends, but marriage... D: No wai Jos'e! Not in a hundred years.

XD I love those games~

Have you ever played Seiken Densetsu 3? [Nicknamed Secret of Mana 2 by some people] That one is also awe-suuuuum~

Believe me, I would like to kick the *** of the one who wrote that Falco is married to... someone XD They didn't mentioned a name, but it's sure that they need to mean Katt which is very... absurd :lol:

Yes I have! I even have the original Japanese cartridge :D It was one of the best Seiken Densetsu games for the Super Nintendo back then! I can't stop playing it <3

Ah~! Okay, now I can understand why you like it! Wow, so this means you -maybe- understand a few German words? :3

Kann ich einige deutsche ja.

Now I really know what you mean! I've heard about it very often :D

Yay!  Someone who actually knows the good shows! XD

Believe me, I would like to kick the *** of the one who wrote that Falco is married to... someone XD They didn't mentioned a name, but it's sure that they need to mean Katt which is very... absurd :lol:

Yes I have! I even have the original Japanese cartridge :D It was one of the best Seiken Densetsu games for the Super Nintendo back then! I can't stop playing it <3

I'm pretty sure they meant Katt. She's the only one in Zoness...the only girl in the game... and she obviously has a crush with Falco. I mean, who else could they mean? Not that pirate at the end of the level. That's even crazier. >X'D [And I'm sure he's a GUY monkey.]

TAT It is the best in the world~!<3 .. I even have one file all the way up to level 99. o.o"

If you like it as much as me, then you might like this video I found on youtube. :0 ... I liked it mostly cause I'm a heath fan. <3

*Click*

.. Hey, I saw G.I. Joe yesterday too. -wave- =0

.. Hey, I saw G.I. Joe yesterday too. -wave- =0

Yay!  Another one!  I have a feeling we'd get along great!

Welcome to SF-O, don't mind me, I'm just a upgrade of the original Mr. Nintendo.  :trollface:

then wouldn't we call you "Mr. Nintendo 64"?  :trollface:

Kann ich einige deutsche ja.

Ich bin ziemlich Ãœberrascht das du ein wenig Deutsch kannst!

It's awesome to know that some people have German relatives here! :D Where do you live exactly?

Yes, the good old times are the bests in some way :lol: I even remember the Samurai Pizza Cats from the early 90s... I can't remember everything from the G.I. Joe: A real American Hero TV Show, but I remember the name of it... geez I have a very bad memory here XD

I'm pretty sure they meant Katt. She's the only one in Zoness...the only girl in the game... and she obviously has a crush with Falco. I mean, who else could they mean? Not that pirate at the end of the level. That's even crazier. >X'D [And I'm sure he's a GUY monkey.]

TAT It is the best in the world~!<3 .. I even have one file all the way up to level 99. o.o"

If you like it as much as me, then you might like this video I found on youtube. :0 ... I liked it mostly cause I'm a heath fan. <3

*Click*

Well who knows, who knows? *bricked* :lol: no seriously, it only can be Katt as you said! Katt always had a crush on him, but he really is a loner guy, and she can't deal with it *gets bricked again*

What the hell... I never got up to even level 60! XD

Oh gawd, I love that video you just showed me! And yes, Heath is one of the hottest characters in there! <3 But I also like Bijun (though she could be a tough enemy sometimes!) xD

Welcome to SF-O, don't mind me, I'm just a upgrade of the original Mr. Nintendo.  :trollface:

:lol: thank you very much, Mr. Nintendo :D

Ich bin ziemlich Ãœberrascht das du ein wenig Deutsch kannst!

It's awesome to know that some people have German relatives here! :D Where do you live exactly?

Victoria British Columbia (Which is in Canada). I can't tell you exactly where I live but I can say the name of the city and country.

Yes, the good old times are the bests in some way :lol: I even remember the Samurai Pizza Cats from the early 90s... I can't remember everything from the G.I. Joe: A real American Hero TV Show, but I remember the name of it... geez I have a very bad memory here XD

I love Samurai Pizza Cats~ >X3 And they still give G.I Joe.. At like, 12:30AM on the HUB channel.. If you stay up that late, you can see it again. [They give it right after the OLD Transformers too. :0

Oh gawd, I love that video you just showed me! And yes, Heath is one of the hottest characters in there! <3 But I also like Bijun (though she could be a tough enemy sometimes!) xD

I liked Bill&Ben... they were hard, but fair..

Tzenker though... now.. that boss... Uugghhhhhh......... It had the best theme song. But man she's a murder on my first time playing. >A<;; It took way more than 50 tries to beat her.. ;A;

Guest Mr. Mario

:lol: thank you very much, Mr. Nintendo :D

Awe it was nothing! :lol:

Or Mr. Nintendo Wii if you're REALLY something special. :trollface:

I would rather be called Mr. Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Mr. Nintendo Entertainment System or Mr. Nintendo Gamecube. :troll: