What's up world?

Miyu

Yeh, sorry. >_O; It happens sometimes at a place ... it requires some effort to understand...

I used to help a friend of mine write a wiki, and they pretty much corrected my confusing dialogue for me.. Haahah.. ^^" So this wouldn't be the first time someone's thought that about me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miyu

• Thu'um

• The Shaper

• Sylum

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I look forward to dealings with you in the future.

Back atcha. There's an unshakable feeling that you're probably an ace at Starfox~ So, are you? :3

I'm not the greatest that has ever been, but I do manage to beat my friends at the games and clear the campaigns on higher difficulties in decent time. But I'm no god at it.

I don't think anyone can TRULY be a god. Not without dedicated practice and a turbo controller. -shot-

I'm not one of those "600+ Venomian units destroyed in Area 6" pilots either. (I get roughly around 374)

But you could probably beat some bosses without getting scathed, am I right? >>-b

I don't think anyone can TRULY be a god. Not without dedicated practice and a turbo controller. -shot-

I'm not one of those "600+ Venomian units destroyed in Area 6" pilots either. (I get roughly around 374)

But you could probably beat some bosses without getting scathed, am I right? >>-b

Well I will probably be taking a few hits but I won't lose too much health or die.

It's no sweat. I probably pushed the topic to page 3 myself with my hyper-activity. xD *pat pat*

School's gonna go out for christmas atleast where you are, isn't it?

Well I will probably be taking a few hits but I won't lose too much health or die.

Nobody gets hurt by the first boss. Remember that. -sagely nod- ...

It's no sweat. I probably pushed the topic to page 3 myself with my hyper-activity. xD *pat pat*

School's gonna go out for christmas atleast where you are, isn't it?

The Whole state is out for every other county but mine  :x I got out today. But you post alot, and thats good cause i do to and then i get lonley.

It's a conspiracy man. They should really do something about it... REVOLUTION!! CIVIL WAR EVEN!

:wolf:: Can't let you do that, Star Fox.

.... B( ... Come on ... You get to kill government officials.

:wolf:: ..Alright.

xD -shot-

Well I do post a lot but I have a curfew, so I'll be like, "TATATATATATAT-stop for long periods of time- ....TATATATATATA!"

You know. On a long time. Then off a long time. X( If it were up to me, though, I'd be on all day when I'm not sleeping.

It's a conspiracy man. They should really do something about it... REVOLUTION!! CIVIL WAR EVEN!

:wolf:: Can't let you do that, Star Fox.

.... B( ... Come on ... You get to kill government officials.

:wolf:: ..Alright.

xD -shot-

Well I do post a lot but I have a curfew, so I'll be like, "TATATATATATAT-stop for long periods of time- ....TATATATATATA!"

You know. On a long time. Then off a long time. X( If it were up to me, though, I'd be on all day when I'm not sleeping.

my county is run by old men who want to max out our education.

the title of the post is whats up world, so i simply stated that im almost posative that the sy is in fact up

Hahah, not bad~ But I prefer to reach up higher and go for the stars myself. +3+ Reowr. xD

i go for the moon, cause even if i miss i'll fall among the stars.

But there are always more stars around stars...

Except for when they implode into a black hole...... :S

Oh that's just ballisticwaffles. Count on him to be very interesting and entertaining.

i go for the moon, cause even if i miss i'll fall among the stars.

hat actually sounds pretty poetic. XD

"There's a StarFox Online community that I dinnae know 'bout?"

Sounding rather Scottish there, I like. XD

Welcome to SFO!

Sounding rather Scottish there, I like. XD

RUN MIYU!!!

Thanks Eman~ :0 Don't worry, it's only one day late.. almost... (20 hours maybe?)

I JUST WANT TO FIND SOMEONE LIKE MEEEEE!

*running for dear life* |D ........ *screeeeeeeching halt* Well I'm not Scottish, actually I'm Puerto Rican descent. But I am guilty of having the scott's accent forced onto me for various reasons... >>" I ... TRY not to have it. But it slips. And sometimes I think it adds charm to my character, so I'm like 50-50 on abandoning it. XP

Thats cause i said it XD

It didn't sound like it when I read it though ... I guess I need to read these things with more distinctive mental-voices then. :0

Oh that's just ballisticwaffles. Count on him to be very interesting and entertaining.

With a name like Ballisticwaffles, definitely, definitely, yah~ X3