Where I went, Where I'm going

Sabre

That's not helpping. As much as I hated that show, I do remember the episode with the water ballon wmd, and the one with the germs.

That's not helpping. As much as I hated that show, I do remember the episode with the water ballon wmd, and the one with the germs.

You shouldn't be on a forum if you can't have a small bit of fun. xP *GLOMPS~*

The system sends an automated message. I'll admit that I do not know exactly how it is displayed (it possibly could have been e-mailed), but a reason for the ban was given in said message.

Wasn't e-mailed, didn't appear in my spam box. If you like, ban me for a bit and I can take a screen shot or save the page or something.

• 3 weeks later...

This could be my last post for a long while. I'll sleep on it, but it seems there is no reason for me to be here any more.

• Like 1

Good.

• Like 1

Good.

Oh, Milky. XD

I must honestly totally agree, though.

• Like 1

Farewell Sabre.

Trolling with (or against) you's been a fun sport! :P

Lemme clarify things before I get reported and painted as a troll. Gentlemen, brace yourselves. This be a drama bomb.

Sabre, we're all sick of your shit. Don't you remember the good old days, where you actually did something other than piss everyone off all the time? Do you remember when you pissed people off because you were RIGHT as well?

Not anymore.

I remember when that all changed, too. There was some thread dealing with philosophy that Robert, User and I debated with you in after you called everyone who believed in souls morons. You lost, and couldn't accept it.

Then you called us trolls.

Then you included it in your signature.

Then you bitched when you were made to remove it because it violated rules.

And from there on out, you've been nothing but a gigantic, blithering cunt with more unwarrented self importance than I've ever seen one individual hold. All you've done, ALL YOU'VE DONE, is troll since then. Don't believe me? here, I'll list symptoms.

A. You've deliberately pissed people off by saying bold statements with no backing.

B. you refuse to back them when challenged, instead citing personal experience and your own opinion; two things you insult others for in a variety of threads such as Love Life.

C. You refuse to see you MAY have been wrong when proven so, instead saying "NO U," topiing it with an insult, and closing your browser so you can masturbate to your rapier wit.

Trolling if I've ever seen it. Oh yeah, you've also said you're smarter than us using aspergers as evidence, which even YOU know is bullshit.

So yeah, between you pissing everyone off with arguments and points that show us nothing other than you're confrontational over everything you don't like, your accusations on people being trolls, INCLUDING A MOD, and your blatant hypocrisy and refusal to improve, I can say, without feeling bad about it AT ALL, that I am personally looking forward to you leaving very much. SFO would become a better place by leaps and bounds without your constant self righteous bullshit, and you know what? I'm far from the only one with this opinion.

Think about THAT for a moment, Mr. Super Human Intelligence. Think for a second that maybe we're not all just primitive chimps unprepared for your advanced mind, and maybe that the problem all this time is just that you're an asshole. But, you know, scooting along to a place that we don't have to see you looking up your own ass for answers is fine too~

• Like 3

^ This is the greatest post I've seen in a long time.

I'd say see you later but it seems like Sabre "leaves SFO" at least once a month so I'm not holding my breath. He's too masochistic to actually bail for good.

I'd say see you later but it seems like Sabre "leaves SFO" at least once a month so I'm not holding my breath. He's too masochistic to actually bail for good.

and this is why I love watching you post

• Like 1

Milky stop beating me to making good posts.

admittedly I got my turn during the Dermot drama but eh

• Like 1

Milky stop beating me to making good posts.

admittedly I got my turn during the Dermot drama but eh

Oh dat Dermot. I loved watching your posts to him. It-a made me laugh.