Icyness

Icy

I feel like I can do anything right now, and I'm never gonna let this stop.
ihate to be a party pooper, but I'm very familiar with that feeling. And it can be dangerous. Not dangerous as in you'll start jumping off buildings, but remember that it will pass. And when it does you'll reap what you sow. It was often during my moods of extreme confidence that I would say things that would stop people from feeling sympathy for me when I was down...I trust you more. But still.
  • Like 1

Right after I posted that I came down with something really bad. I was still motivated to do stuff, but my body wouldn't allow it! :P

It's just now going away, so ehhhh.

Good advice, though. I know exactly what you mean, but yeah, I'm fine for now. :D

All you got to do Icy is drink, get a hold of a leather jacket, buy a motorcycle and ride that love letter to juvenile delinquency without going over five grand.

And remember in America we say #YOLO.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I love playing online on TF2 with Icy here. Only today, we smashed up the robots invading Bigrock into oblivion. Without losing a single wave.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So, I stumbled upon this anime film today, and decided to watch it right then for some reason...

Didn't expect too much, but I skipped ahead a little and realized how good it was going to be, so I sat down and put it at the beginning, and...

... I have never had something touch me so deeply. (If you will :-P)

Everything about it is perfect. It's so brutally realistic that it hits you extremely hard. Never had more tears while watching a movie.

The music playing throughout the film just adds to it even more.

The writing was exceptional, and whether you watch the English or Japanese dub, it doesn't matter; It's just as powerful either way.

I just wanted to say a few things that I've had in my head all day since I watched that...

I think the reason it moved me so much is because it could basically be my own life story, and my own future if I don't make some changes soon.

I know feelings like these (motivating thoughts and all) wear off, but this is truly different. I really needed to see this, and I've been thinking all day about some serious things I'm going to do.

I've been wasting a lot of time, a lot of my life, the past couple of years... Even though I knew what I wanted/needed to do, I never really did anything about it, changed my state of mind... until now.

I really believe I'm going to go through with some stuff this time, really make an effort to attain some of my goals. It might sound silly or whatever, but I really don't want to waste my "best" years sort of like in that movie. I've been lazy, and I've been holding on to so many things, but now it's time to let go of them and keep an open mind about new things, and get serous about all the stuff I'm learning/working on...

I've already been very productive with all that today, and this new mindset hasn't stopped yet, so I intend and expect to continue moving forward.

--

I had also been planning to post a big update on my life here, but most of the stuff that's happened over the past few months (besides the above) is... not very interesting or relevant anymore.

I don't know if I've mentioned it on SFO before, but I'm still working on that "secret" project of mine. I got lazy (as you could probably tell from what I wrote above, heh) and lost my "drive" I guess, for pretty much everything. I'm back, though, and High Executor/maybe Scourge will know what's coming next... so keep an eye out. ;)

The biggest thing that's happened (other than all that above) since I last posted... My kitten went missing in late August, and I tried everything to find her and finally got her back about a week ago. Most everyone else had given up, but not me!

Something that may also be of interest, is that I started learning guitar back in May. Still am, and I've been improving a lot lately. I just love music so much... everything about it. I need to make my own and return the favor to those who have given me such wonderful feelings with their amazing music.

I'm planning to also get back into piano/keyboard again soon... Really soon, actually. I miss it and enjoy playing it even more than guitar. I'm going to have to learn again, though..

I also watched through Farscape over the last couple of months. It's a really wonderful show; It does so many things that other series won't even dare consider. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. :-)

I found out there are comic books that continue the story (following the mini-series, which had to be made because the show was cancelled on a cliffhanger at the end of the fourth season) and so I've been reading those, as well.

Finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy about a week ago. It was a fantastic movie. Again, like I said about Farscape, it just did so many cool things that other movies never do. I'll definitely be in line if they make another one!

Lastly, Bama is 3-0 and plays Florida this Saturday... Should be an easy win if I know UF lately, haha.

That's about it... soooo until next time, have fun! ...? ;)