The Great Race to Catch up with Katt Monroe Part 1

The Green Fox

?  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The Great Race to Catch Up with Katt Monroe

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Katt is back in this brand new exhillerating enthralling epic adventure. She is not afraid of anything, and is willing to race all the way through Corneria Forest to get to the flag where a mysterious prize awaits. Can she make it there? Will team star fox ever catch up with her?

What about Star Wolf? Who will claim the prize first?

One thing is certain:  :falco:  ?  :sf64katt:                                                                    ?    ?    ?

:sf64katt:

?Got news for all of you. I'm not afraid not afraid.?

:fox:

????????

:falco:

??????

That's right! That's right! Not afraid not afraid.

Cuz my choice is not delayed, and I know that I'll be paid, paid, paid.

Where did you get that idea??

It's in my book book book, it's in my book book book, it's my book.

Maybe not in yours but in mine mine mine.

:wolf:

I could have sworn she's lost her mind mind mind.

Quiet Wolf, I'm in the zone, zone, zone. ?

Now listen all there is a drone, drone, drone. ?

*shoots drone*

I am not afraid. I am not afraid.

It's time that we realize a done deal is made.

No other proposition can surely surpass this. This is the ultimate, this is pure bliss! ?

I....challenge you. ?

I....challenge you, challenge you.

You.....all....

to....

race my cat tail!

Race my cat tail!

*Katt zips off, others follow*

Hey, hey, hey, we're catchin' up to you

Hey hey hey, we're not playin' dumb for you!

:krystal:

We are not afraid, we are not afraid, just as you are not afraid.

I....am way ahead of you all. I'll reach the top and then you'll fall!

How do I know, I 'm a PSYCHIC! Haaa!

That may beeee, but we'll just have to seeee, won't weee?

Try as you might, try as you wish, but I'm as hard to catch as an invisible fish!

Fox, we've got to try, got to try. We'll follow her up that roaaaaad.

Yeah. We'll just follow her follow her follow her up the road. ?

:panther:

Hey Krystal.

I'm speakin' up now ya'll.

Why......

why follow Katt?

When you can follow Panthere? ?

:fox:  :falco:                                                          :sf64katt: Haaaa I'm speeding along

:fox::falco: Oh yeah? It's on.                                  :sf64katt: Say what?

:fox::falco:                                                                                           

Every time you get closer, I get farther away. I'm hot my feet on fire,

what more can I say?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

:fox:  :falco: But we're gettin' closer to youuuuu          :sf64katt: that is only an illusion.

What the HELL?

How'd she get over there?                                                                                                                                                       

And how'd we get over here?                                                                                                                                                 

Don't know, boys, but you're certainly not near, I have no fear.

Peppy, what should we do, do, do?

He'll probably tell you guys to....

dramatic drum roll pause...........

:peppy:

DO A BARREL ROLL!

*rolls eyes*

SO PREDICTABLE. PREDICTABLE. ?

He told us to do a baaaarell roll oh baby, yeaaaaaaaaaaah.          ?                                          :katt:

WOOO. We'd better catch up with Katt now gang. ?                                                                You'll never get me cuz

I'm ?

Yeaaaah.

Fox, I think she's gone. She just reached the flag.

Oh me oh my, that's such a drag,

and now she's gone, gone gone.

gone gone gone.

yeah? we're coming!                                                            :katt: 

Wrong, I've simply changed my appearance.

And still I don't sense interference.

:katt:

:fox::falco:                                                                                                  Ohhhh, but boyyyys.

yes, we will                                                                                          you'll never catch up to me

:sf64katt:                                                                                                                                                                        :fox::falco:

No, you won't.

I just turned the tables, hey, try

and get me now, oh get me now, me-ow!.             

:wolf:

Weeeee are the star wolf team.

Weeeee are the star wolf team.

We're faster than Fox and we're really mean.

I took ten showers early so I'm really clean, but I'm still mean mean mean.

:leon:

Heyyyyy, I'm also part of star wolf.

Yeaaaaaah, I'm also part of starwolf yeah. And I'm a lizard, oh yeah. ?

:panther:

Annnnnnd.....do not forget Panther, he is very amazing.

He takes lots of showers but his miiiind, still never gets clean, never gets clean. ?

:wolf:  :fox:  :falco:    :krystal:  :wolf:  :leon:  :slippy:                                                                 

Before you can catch me, you'll fall flat

on your  knee

:wolf:  :krystal:  :leon:  :slippy:

Man oh maaaan, we thought we had her.

Hahahahahaaaa. Only Fox and Falco remaaaaaaaaaaain.

Trust me, things will still stay the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. ? Oh yeaaaaah. ?

€ €

Ooooh, we're some characters from ASCII, I think that we'll catch up                                                                               

with youuuuuuuu.  €

That is just so wrong.

The ASCII distraction worked!

WOO!

:falco:  :fox:

:sf64katt:                                                                                                                        ? Heeey, we just got ahead of Katt!

???                                                                                                                                  Would you imagine that? ?

Well, you won't like the prize,

trust me on this,

it ain't for you guys, ain't for you guys.

Falco it was catnip. I think it was catnip.

Yeaaaaah, I think I'll let Katt have it, think I'll let Katt have it.

Thanks!!!

*kisses Falco*

turns red.

AND NOWWWWWWWW

THIS IS THE END OF OUR SONG, END OF OUR SONG.

THE END

And you thought you had it tough!  :shock:  O_o

WEEEEEE!! XD That was even more ridiculous than Fox's cheese adventures!!

• 2 weeks later...