myu stuff

myu

As you can see, I'm so very good with thread titles.

Anyway, I don't do much starfox fanart, or furry art for that matter, since animals in general take me forever to get right - and most of my friends look down on furry/anthro stuff. But recently I've found a way to do it well enough that I don't hate it so I decided to share~

starfox.jpg

Krystal is probably the hardest, along with Fox, to get right D: but she looks pretty decent here.

Lenka, my fan character, is on the left. I was going to make that into a signature but I don't really know what design to use for it yet.

• Like 2

Here's another Krystal sketch, well Kursed anyway. I've seen a couple pictures of her outfit from Command, though I've never played the game, and didn't really like it. When I read about the endings though, I thought it might make an interesting spin off or something.

kursed.jpg

Absolutely awesome. There's a certain rawness to your drawings, even the colored ones, I really dig. I adore the poses!

I'd love to see more from you so keep drawing Starfox stuff. But I know what you mean....It's kinda weird switching from humans to anthropomorphic animals O_o

How come there are so many female artists around here? :o

Oh and I'm not usually into fan characters but Lenka has a pretty awesome design!

More sketches. Pretty much my first time drawing all these characters (except Lenka, obviously.) I'm mostly happy with how Slippy and Katt came out. Falco bugs the hell out of me for some reason, and... Fox just looks older?

Also, Lenka is naked. YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING THOUGH. Drawn so I could figure out the burn scar on her back and decide what her hair looks like without her helmet thing.

starfox2.jpg

That is some serious artistic talent myu!  I especially enjoy the art direction taken with Katt! :P

:3 Thanks~

But as much as I wish I could take credit for how Katt looks here, it's actually how she appears in the 2002 (I think) comic.

:3 Thanks~

But as much as I wish I could take credit for how Katt looks here, it's actually how she appears in the 2002 (I think) comic.

No matter, the recreation in itself is worth the credit alone :P.  Once again, I'd like to commend you on an excellent job!

Yet another fan character I'm working on. I think I just wanted to draw something cute in pink.

sfcaw.jpg

Also, the sketch of Lenka in the earlier post is now finished. Warning: nudity, but nothing explicit.

I've seen some of your art and it looks pretty awesome. You make drawing Falco look so easy ;_;

Also, she's been colored. Now she just needs a biography lol

sfcaw-1.jpg

Sorry for the double post, although it is a couple days later. I snagged Blender from Nova's free stuff thread and decided to try making a 3D model of the character above.

model.png

I don't know why I didn't notice this earlier but....your style of Krystal is amazing!  It rivals Blackberry's IMO. <3 :P

Guys....you guys, seriously....

Totally awesome once again myu!

Have you ever considered drawing Wolf or Leon?

Also User, is having an avatar like this really...ok?

I honestly can't remember ever seeing anyone able to do a better Krystal face. I'd go so far as to say I prefer your version to the original. And for that, I truly applaud you.

applauseo.gif

Also,

krystal.jpg

Pouty Krystal is cute.

I personally didn't think it would be an issue but I've gotten a couple of minor irks about it, thus I'll remove it and replace it with something else once I get the chance.

I don't know why I didn't notice this earlier but....your style of Krystal is amazing!  It rivals Blackberry's IMO. <3 :P

Holy crap, really? I've always loved her Krystal art - her anatomy is so spot on ALL THE TIME. Thank you :D

Guys....you guys, seriously....

Totally awesome once again myu!

Have you ever considered drawing Wolf or Leon?

Thanks. I... I really do want to draw Wolf. He's probably one of my favorite characters from the game, but I'm afraid I wouldn't do him justice so I just avoid him ;_; I'll give it a try though and see how it works out.

I honestly can't remember ever seeing anyone able to do a better Krystal face. I'd go so far as to say I prefer your version to the original. And for that, I truly applaud you.

applauseo.gif

Also,

Pouty Krystal is cute.

Wow, thank you~ Her face is really hard to get right and I have no idea why. It looks deceptively simple.

Again, thanks everyone for the nice comments :D