myu stuff

myu

I'd love to figure out coloring in Sai, but I'm too lazy to do it lol

Also, open for commissions in case anyone here was interested.

Well actuall--

empty-wallet.jpg

....NNNNNGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

• Like 1

Well actuall--

....NNNNNGGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Don't worry, I've got s-

never mind.

As much as I'd like a commision, I don't have any money to spend on one right now. ENTIRE SFO IS BROKE. Still, looking forward to the art that comes out of these! :D

How long do you think you'll be open? I've had a few ideas floating 'round, but I gotta' save money for my vacation next weekend.

I still have one slot left for regular commissions, and 4 open for $5 headshots, so probably the next couple of weeks I'll still be open :>

A little over halfway done.

I don't understand why you tend to say "halfway-done" on perfetcly looking pieces :o

Then again, we know it will end even better.

• Like 1

Very impressive :)

The black dress on Miyu works better than the white. I have to laugh a bit because I saw the original work you did on the figure on the far left and now they are heavily silhouetted in the dark. The amount of detail you cover still gets me, like the little keyboard in the background and the text on the menu.

I don't understand why you tend to say "halfway-done" on perfetcly looking pieces :o

Then again, we know it will end even better.

Well, I still have to finish fur textures, do highlights, fix up the shadowed figure a bit and finish the background. If I just left it as it is now, it wouldn't be fair to the person who paid for it because it looks unfinished.

Looks legendary! MORE MIYU ART. YES.

Also, I agree with Harlow, I couldn't accomplish anything like this as a finished product, and you're halfway done. I can't comprehend even what

Okay, now it's finished.

tumblr_m9yss8drtc1qgc8sto1_1280.jpg

Hopefully you can see the difference.

Who couldn't notice, it's utterly amazing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh lala at the first one...

BTW, A burkini was the first image on my head after that remake of Krystal. Too much of a change if you look at it from Adventures...

Burkini230607MOS_468x810.jpg

BTW, A burkini was the first image on my head after that remake of Krystal. Too much of a change if you look at it from Adventures...

Dafuq is that? 0_0. My brain. It hurts...burkini?...

Not my first thought when I saw the redesign for Krystal. I think this might have been the first sketch/design for Krystal that I would have whole-heartedly supported in Adventures over her tribal outfit. It retains a modesty to it, but also has a definite cute factor to it that would fit her well in the game. Any plans on working more on that one, Myu?

Also, obvious Jabariboykin commission is obvious lol. Look forward to seeing the shading and coloring done on that one. Kind of expecting a darker lighting effect like in the previous one she asked for and I have always liked the low lighting effects you use.

The outfit Krystal's wearing in the sketch is actually what she wore in her original design xD I am actually in the process of coloring it, and it'll be available as a sticker if all goes well. Also a burkini is the weirdest thing.

I'm hoping I can find a way to pull off the lighting in that commission. It's the first commission I'm doing 100% in Sai, since I switched computer and don't have Painter anymore.

Well if you ever miss Painter, MyPaint is an open source alternative that's pretty sweet.

• Like 1

The outfit Krystal's wearing in the sketch is actually what she wore in her original design xD I am actually in the process of coloring it, and it'll be available as a sticker if all goes well

*Will probably be getting once it is available*

:D

I actually did go look it up after you mentioned it, and sure enough - a romper. Why Nintendo didn't just stick with that is beyond me. Krystal might not be as much of a maligned character had she kept that design.