myu stuff

myu

It's really confusing. I only really know the basics and it's really not very good for coloring, in my opinion. But the lines it makes are the smoothest everrr

http://myuinhiding.deviantart.com/

my new DA for star fox art

Wow myu, I have gotten time to look at the pictures in your thread and your artwork is amazing! :yes: :yes:

I'm really trying to commit to actually finishing pictures instead of just sketching.

Hi-res, finished version of the screenshot I posted earlier.

This link won't work for me. :?:

The link I posted above is working again.

Also, http://myuinhiding.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d3i9j5s

This is a new character that I'm working on, I guess. I posted her a few pages back I think.

page-4.jpg

kattfalco.jpg

I should probably make a different thread for this, but I don't intend to post enough of it to warrant one. But, this is how I draw when I'm not doing Star Fox fan art. And also because this was an awesome show.

pepperann.jpg

I must say I'm very impressed of your works you have here, Myu. I've watched your gallery here on SFO just today and you have some interesting style and way of coloring. You are drawing the characters very Star Fox like but it's obvious to see that you created your own style in it, more human shaped but still in the anthropomorphic area. I envy you for your clean lines and this smooth but strong way of coloration, and that the characters have outstanding emotions, it's kinda very touchy. Also, I'm very surprised that someone still remembers Peper-Ann! It was an great show back in the days where it was running on TV.

Keep your works up!

Thanks so much :D

Yeah, I miss watching it on TV when I was kid. They should just scrap all the new crappy cartoons and air reruns of old ones.

You're very welcome, Myu! :) Will you color the picture of Katt and Falco, too?

And yes, most of the old cartoons were the best compared to the things they're running on TV nowadays. Besides of Peper-Ann I watched "The Weekenders" every day, aaaahh good old times... hard to believe that most of this new stuff gets popular :/

I might. After I did the lines for that I was like, oh man so much to color, and ran away from it lol. I'm working on another thing right now that I'm going to try and make into another screencap. It has a couple of characters in it who don't get much fan art (at least from what I've seen).

I might. After I did the lines for that I was like, oh man so much to color, and ran away from it lol.

Hi Myu! I sort of wish I could run away from a few projects that I have been working on since FC in February....(Whew!) But at least both projects are getting close to being finished. :wink:

I must say that I love your drawing of Krystal looking a bit thoughtful too. :)

Everything is really lookin great, myu :D

I've never seen you draw Leon.

pls moar? I love the way you draw him

The title of this thread is misleading. I expected to see artwork featuring Miyu. Oh well, either way your work looks great. I am impressed with how you draw a variety of characters well. Most artists seem to stick to two or three characters and the rest OC's. I guess OC's are meant to show you can draw a different species without drawing the same thing everyone else has. Keep up the good work.

I'm trying to make sure I don't get stuck doing that. Krystal and Wolf are the easiest for me to draw (and Katt I guess), but I don't want to be known as "that person who draws Krystal and Wolf" lol

Here's a picture of Miyu so you don't feel so let down D: http://myuinhiding.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d3il20f

Everything is really lookin great, myu :D

I've never seen you draw Leon.

pls moar? I love the way you draw him

xD Thanks. Yeah, this is my first time drawing him. He's fun but... those eyes. THOSE EYES.