myu stuff

myu

WOW! ok you are AMAZING! hey would you mind having a request....well 2 anyway. one is one of my OTHER fav characters, Sly Cooper. ill get a pic of him if you need it. and the other is my character, Star. i have her bio up if you need it. i would really appreciate it!

Hey, if your going to do hers, could you also do mine? ( If you'll do it for free, anyway.) I have a topic for it if you haven't seen it.

http://starfox-online.net/index.php/topic/8940-request-here/page__p__306558#entry306558

Mad Jack for the WIN! :razz:

Not to be mean or anything, but I'm not a big fan of this.

Sorry.

It's not for me.

Probably the best Fox McCloud I've drawn to date.

noexit.jpg

A character sketch for a commission I'll be starting soon

scotty-2.jpg

Lastly, R3d taught me how to draw a T-rex

gangstarex.jpg

Fox looks like a teen on that picture, but it looks great! :)

And the way she holds the gun behind him gives the impression she's about to score a headshot! :P

I've been working on this literally all day. Might go back and tweak some stuff, but for now it's DONE.

noexit-1.jpg

Holy Amazing!!! :-D :-D :-D

tumblr_kv4399hWWz1qzdr4go1_500.jpg

The coloring is awesome, and it amplifies the impression that Krystal's a maniac killer! :P

I could imagine Fox saying in his mic "The Spy's a Krystal! O_o' ".

Thanks Icha :3

I wanted to take a very short break from drawing anthros, but still wanted to do some Star Fox stuff so, uh, here's a human Wolf lol

wolfhuman.jpg

Should I be worried that your human Wolf looks disturbingly similar to how I look?

0_o I don't know actually. I didn't model him after you lol, if that's what you were worried about

It's just real bizarre when you see something like that, and it's pure coincidence. I mean, a few details are off, but the nose, the jawline, the cheeks, the chin... you even got pretty close to how I style my hair...

Any chance I could use that sketch for avatar pics? :wolf: Wolf just so happens to be one of my strongest Smash Bros characters, and I'm reasonably active in the online Smasher community.

Sure, as long as you credit me I don't mind. Thanks for asking first :3

wolfsowise.jpg

Here's more Wolf because I give Krystal more attention than I should >:

• Like 1

Hey human Wolf looks awesome, as did the recent Fox/Krystal picture :D

If you wanna take a break from Anthro then why not try doing more Star Fox characters as humans? I know this kind of thing had been done before, but most artists that try it are nowhere near as good as you are ;)