myu stuff

myu

xD thanks lol

Coincidentally, I couldn't sleep and ended up drawing a human Krystal - right after I said she gets too much attention lol

krystalhuman.png

Apparently she has a "baby face"

falcohuman.jpg

Hahaha here's Falco doing who knows what. He ended up coming out looking kinda, uh... Ethnic? I'm conflicted about it. NOW IT IS TIME FOR BED UGH

That human Krystal is exactly how it should be! :3

And about Falco's being ethnic, well I think there's not a lot of birds in the Starfox universe, sooo... :P

These are GREAT!

I Especially like the Wolf one.

wolfsowise.jpg

My personal favorite quote. :D :D :D

xD Yeah, I lol'd as I was writing that. I don't even know why.

Here are a few more human versions:

foxhuman.jpg

Fox, who ended up looking kind of like my brother D:

slippyhuman.jpg

Slippy. I took a bit from Fredryk's version but he ended up looking like some kind of weird Elijah Wood ;-;

I like it but I think Fox looks to much like Falco. :lol:

Then again, I think that's just me.

I see what you mean about Fox and Falco, I imagine fox with slightly longer hair, but I guess This is just how Myu happens to imagine them :)

Am I the only one who thinks Krystal looks like Quorra from Tron? To me, that's certainly not a bad thing ;)

Haha! Slippy's face when piloting an arwing is priceless! You could almost hear his "Aaaaaaaaargh!" lines so much! :P

Longer hair how? I'm trying to keep somewhat close to how they looked as animals so they're at least kind of recognizable. I guess Fox and Falco are kind of similar, but their face shapes aren't the same (as well as hair and eyes) and they won't look anything alike when there's color lol At least I hope not D: If they still do I'll probably change something. But yeah, lol, this isn't official in any way. Feel free to picture then however you want.

Krystal seems to look like several different characters lol. Someone on DA said she looks like a character called Misty from GTA3

You actually managed to make me LIKE human versions of star fox characters. And usually I hate that shit, but you've got dem skills, ma'am.

Awesome!

This makes me wonder what the starfox team's childhood would look like. That being said baby loony toons... baby starfox.... somethings shouldn't be done.

Hahaha oh my god. That would be hilarious to see, but I don't think I'm quite mad enough to do that. Although a little Wolf running around in a diaper shooting stuff up is a great image.

Babby with an eyepatch. Oh my could you imagine the screwed up social dynamics in that group... Slippy would be the kid with a wrench in his diapers lol

DO eeeet :P Oh my i bet Falco was picked on as a kid that's why he is such a dick.

Maybe one day I will, if I remember.

peppyhuman.jpg

I shouldn't have to explain who this is lol

You actually managed to make me LIKE human versions of star fox characters. And usually I hate that shit, but you've got dem skills, ma'am.

Awesome!

Thanks! I know what you mean about the human versions. I've seen so many that ignore character ages and whatnot or are for some kind of weird yaoi thing.

Thanks! I know what you mean about the human versions. I've seen so many that ignore character ages and whatnot or are for some kind of weird yaoi thing.

It happens, like, a lot. I don't want to say you get used to it after awhile, because you really don't, but... yeah.

Nice pic of Peppy by the way, second only to your Wolf :cool:

The Katt one looks so familiar. I can't put my finger on it. :|

But other than that they look great. :D

WARNING: FAN SERVICE

wolf-4.jpg

Don't worry, folks. Wolf is a professional.

Was drawing in paintchat with Saphiria and Flash when this happened.

When I first started drawing Star Fox fan art, I told myself I would never draw pin up type things of the characters. I think I was mostly thinking of Krystal when I told myself that, but oh well. I can never take myself seriously ever again.

Yeah his face to me says, "Im flexing all my muscles as hard as i can while i put on this shirt all manly like!"

I report your ass. You fucker.

Haha this is great tho! Love the expression!

lmao I'm innocent.

Your style is pretty awesome! I like the way you draw Peppy and Katt the most as humans.

Oh, and that 'fan-service' Wolf looks pretty cool too!

• 2 weeks later...

I applause for awesomeness. :D