Dear Mr. Miyamoto

Nova

Why must you always go for the family audience instead of us furries....

I want Official Nintendo Kyrstal on Starfox Action. And make your wii HD too. Kthnxbai

Krystal_Miyamoto.jpg

Because Miyamoto thrives on your tears.

This is the most hilarious, awesome, and full of win OP I have ever seen.

(Btw, that picture of Krystal needs to go in the Krystal Fanart topic)

*Sarcasm*

VERY funny...

Let me try.

So clever, so witty, and totally not done to death. If there was a nobel prize for humour you would certainly win it.

size=3pt](Btw, that picture of Krystal needs to go in the Krystal Fanart topic)[/size

I See wut u did thur!

The closest Miyamoto got to Furry was Bowser, who was an ox that ended up looking so much like a turtle that, "What the hell, let's make him a turtle, then he can be COOL."

Miyamoto has always made games for the family audience. It's just that his games are so epic that they appeal to an older audience. (One that wants to see their princesses in skimpy out-fits, not in puffy pink dresses)

The closest Miyamoto got to Furry was Bowser, who was an ox that ended up looking so much like a turtle that, "What the hell, let's make him a turtle, then he can be COOL."

Miyamoto has always made games for the family audience. It's just that his games are so epic that they appeal to an older audience. (One that wants to see their princesses in skimpy out-fits, not in puffy pink dresses)

A. lay off bowser lol

B. i still dont know what a furry is

At OP: You are the reason nobody takes furries seriously. Just as I feared, this is yet again another whine-filled fanboy rant. There's always room for more of these.

first-i-lold.jpg

You actually want to see Krystal and someone else doing it in a video game? This is Nintendo first of all, they never do anything like that. Other game companies rarely do things like that either. There's the odd sex game here and there but those are never taken seriously and this would further halt production of another star fox game.

At OP: You are the reason nobody takes furries seriously. Just as I feared, this is yet again another whine-filled fanboy rant. There's always room for more of these.

first-i-lold.jpg

You actually want to see Krystal and someone else doing it in a video game? This is Nintendo first of all, they never do anything like that. Other game companies rarely do things like that either. There's the odd sex game here and there but those are never taken seriously and this would further halt production of another star fox game.

Shut up. You don't anything. About nothing. Ever.

Shut up. You don't anything. About nothing. Ever.

Whoa whoa, calm down...

A. lay off bowser lol

B. i still dont know what a furry is

GOD DAMNIT FALCONMAN! YOUR 13!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THE INTERNET!!!!! AND YOUR ON SFO AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A DAMN FURRY IS!??!!??! OH FFFUUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DUDE

Ima save you some trouble... just click the link...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Anthropmorphic+Characters+(furry)

GOD DAMNIT FALCONMAN! YOUR 13!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON THE INTERNET!!!!! AND YOUR ON SFO AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A DAMN FURRY IS!??!!??! OH FFFUUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DUDE

Nova, comon man, calm down

Nova is not angry, maybe annoyed, but not angry. :P Given what I know about him, he's being a little troll-y, actually.

NOVA, STOP CUSSING AT PEOPLE.

Don't make me come over there.

And married. ;3 Back on topic, now.

There was never a topic to begin with.