Time-to-time (If not, permanent) Absences

EazyIN

If any of you have cared to notice: Yes I have been A LOT more active this past... Say 2-3 months.

Well...To put it out 'eazily' my activeness will decrease from here on out. Maybe, depending what happens, permanently.

Some may ask "Why?"

Well for starters, the times I am here on a regular basis, I just feel like...That I don't even have a life anymore...

Really, I was interested in something that no one else cares to know about... Not StarFox, that's just a video game, (most) everyone loves those. But it's just the 'Furry' stuff.

If any of you dig through my old posts (By dig I mean all the posts I made around the time I joined) You can clearly see, I was a furry.

And it's not just furry that's given me my reasons. I also haven't been on the good side with a good number of users. Mainly the staff.

I've made pointless threads, spammed, broken rules, nearly made a moderator quit the site, got other people's threads locked for the dumbest of reasons just because I was an attention whore at the time, and I made some racist comments/judgments at times.

But back to that 'life' thing I mentioned above in this post.

You see, over the past 3/4 of a year that I've been here, my life has (kind of) changed.

I went from being a sore loser, to just an average kid (not to sound like I'm bragging about anything, because trust me, I'm not) I made many new friends, I've heightened my musical learning to where, with a tab bit longer of learning; I could manage to start a band in the distant future. I'm even old enough to get a job at one of my old favorite local food joints: Chic-Fil-A until I reach the actual working age of 16. And I can start driving!

And I did something I never thought I could do: I got a girlfriend this year.

Sure those, couldn't hold me back from the site (SF-O) but then of course, things changed...

Sure enough I got dumped, The greatest person I ever met left me forever, one of my friends was practically murdered, and there's other stuff I'd list, but I don't want to override the thread with details...

But again, at the furry subject.

I don't care about using anthropomorphic characters for things such as Role-play, and fan-fics. To me, that's not furry. But I was one of this who would 'think of yiff, but didn't participate in it.' In other words, I was immature, and thought that: "No other girl had a body like Krystal's."

And once I started back to school, that feeling hit me: "Why the hell am I so in love with this? It's not even real for Pete's sake, they're just animals. Animals inside of a game, which is inside of a TV, which has no possible chance of ever getting released into THIS world. What's the big deal? Just drop it."

Sure enough, I dropped the furry-ness for good. And when I did, that's when my life started changing. I wasn't keeping quiet to everyone anymore, and I managed to get my first hug from a girl that I really liked (Odd for a guy to get their first hug at 14 years old...)

But, hugs didn't lead to kisses...Figures...

In conclusion, it's been fun SF-O and I may come back every other weekend (It's a weekend, no one cares what you do in life on weekends) But if I don't, then I'm either Dead/Forgot my password/Never had thoughts of coming back/ Living life to my possible fullest.

But, if it's okay with the Mods: I'd like to know if I can keep my Role Play running until I am permanently gone

Cheers everyone. It's been good. And for those who actually liked me: If you don't mind, put a smile on my face and send me a PM if you catch me online.

Fairwell mebbe?

I don't quite see why you are leaving, but I don't see a lot of stuff, for example any of that

I also haven't been on the good side with a good number of users. Mainly the staff.

I've made pointless threads, spammed, broken rules, nearly made a moderator quit the site, got other people's threads locked for the dumbest of reasons just because I was an attention whore at the time, and I made some racist comments/judgments at times.

Also, Pretty sure there's a lot of people that just like the furry stuff here, and I don't think anyone minds that bit.

Anyways, I'll miss ya, whenever you did say something I always liked to see what it was, an' Imma miss seeing your avatar too, I like them Gorillaz.

Sadly the video linked is not available in Canada for some reason...