Who here actually reads fanfics?

Rogue Fox

After looking at the status of my Star Fox fanfic, this brought me to a thought: Are people reading fanfiction?

Those who have created a fanfic: Are you seeing a slowdown in the number of faves or pageviews?

Those who do not have fanfics: Do you spend time reading them, or do you prefer not to read them?

This is not just for Starfox fanfics, but fanfics as a whole.

So let me hear your thoughts on this.

I'm quite inconsistent, myself. I go through kicks where I read the hell out of fanfics, and kicks where I just can't be arsed to sift through the crap to try and find quality. I'm currently on 'can't be arsed' mode, but it'll change back eventually and I won't be able to get enough of them.

Since the starfox fanfiction board is only for posting fanfics, and this topic ISN't a fanfic, this topic should therefore be moved to either rec room or general discussion, in my estimation.  O_o

Eh, it seems like some relevant discussion. Up to the mods, but I think it's generally safe for this to stay here.

Since the starfox fanfiction board is only for posting fanfics, and this topic ISN't a fanfic, this topic should therefore be moved to either rec room or general discussion, in my estimation.  O_o

I'm ok with it being moved if the mods deem it necessary.  :cool:

As an added question: Those who do read fanfics. Where do you read them? DeviantArt? Furaffinity? Fanfiction.net?

I'm quite inconsistent, myself. I go through kicks where I read the hell out of fanfics, and kicks where I just can't be arsed to sift through the crap to try and find quality. I'm currently on 'can't be arsed' mode, but it'll change back eventually and I won't be able to get enough of them.

This. ;)

ive read some at one time. Just like AJC-except, im unsure if i should continue the one ive written down on paper...