Adventures Movie Ideas?

Sluggsnipa

I know this will never happen (due to legal issues) ,but what are your guys ideas on a StarFox:Adventures Movie?

What are your ideas? Will it be 3D or 2D animation,who will make it,etc?

Enough about you,my ideas!

Ok,my idea is that it would be made by Dream Works or Disney. Why? They always ask why...well,let's face it- Star Fox is very kid friendly

(although every game in the series is rated T). And I doubt it would be marketable to people over age 12 without warping the story or atmosphere. Would you like

a Turok/Duke Nukem movie with furries? Did you say yes? Then here's the script of the trailer:

*A STEROIDED UP FOX COMES ON SCREEN WITH 2 HUGE GUNS IN HIS HANDS*

Fox: DIE DINO SCUM!!!!

*SHOOTS WAVES UPON WAVES OF MASSIVE T-REX(s)*

*Gets to temple*

*Breaks Krystal's crystal*

*MAKES OUT WITH HER*

Announcer: STAR:TURONUKEM DIRECTED BY MICHAEL F*CKING BAY,FEATURING HULK HOGAN AS FOX AND MEGAN FOX AS KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAWGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Screen explodes from lameness*

I'd bet only some people with no spare time and a creepy Anthrophile would watch that movie *shuddders*. And Kid movies SELL. A kid watching a (not that) trailer on CN or Nick would

go nuts and beg his parents to let him see it,they'd eventually have to see it and opposed to one adult seeing that "Star:TuroNukem" movie,there would be a kid,his parents and maybe

his siblings watching that movie together,and with the addition of the fee of Popcorn & Snacks! So BIG money would be spent. And nothing screams "Kid's Movie" more than Magic,Dinos,and

Talikng Animals. So it would most likey be a kid-friendly movie.

Ok,now let's face it: THEY WILL screw with the story. Partly because every movie based off a book,videogame,and/or comic storyline will have to be converted to script form.

My idea is that they'll give Krystal slightly more screen-time in the movie than in the game,so the actor that's playing as her doesn't feel screwed over.They might remove

Tricky altogether,but he would supply some extra humor.

And now,if Disney made the fabled Adventures movie they would most likely be a 50/50 chance it being 2D due to the recent releases of "Princess and the Frog" and "WallE" .

Dreamworks would maybe make it 3D because they know how to animate good fur (Kung Fu Panda,for an example) and they're generally accustomed to making movies with more LOLs around

the whole family,not just the kids LMAO'ing and the parents facepalming at the jokes. But who would star in the fabled roles of our characters?

Ok,for Krystal I would definatley count Emma Watson as being her. I could soo see that happeining! They both have British accents,and they both have armies of slobbering Fan Boys!

:trollface:

For Fox...hmmm...Garrett Hedlund? I'm not so sure...Ok,for Andross I would pick David Scully. For Peppy,maybe Jeff Bridges (I liked his southern accent in last year's True Grit).

I forget...did those Crystal thingees speak? Oh well,LIST YOUR IDEAS BELOW!

*A STEROIDED UP FOX COMES ON SCREEN WITH 2 HUGE GUNS IN HIS HANDS*

Fox: DIE DINO SCUM!!!!

*SHOOTS WAVES UPON WAVES OF MASSIVE T-REX(s)*

*Gets to temple*

*Breaks Krystal's crystal*

*MAKES OUT WITH HER*

Announcer: STAR:TURONUKEM DIRECTED BY MICHAEL F*CKING BAY,FEATURING HULK HOGAN AS FOX AND MEGAN FOX AS KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAWGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Screen explodes from lameness*

That would be actually a good B-Movie. Or at least entertaining.

What the heck did I just read? :shock:

Needs more Krystal...

You read words,it's normal,although it may be a little frightening at first...like puberty!

You read words,it's normal,although it may be a little frightening at first...like puberty!

You DO realize there is a way to quote multiple posts in ONE post rather than double post right? Double posting is a big no no.

IDK about you but I was quite happy to see my schlong get a taffy pull. Wasn't scary to me. trollface.gif

You DO realize there is a way to quote multiple posts in ONE post rather than double post right? Double posting is a big no no.

How...do I do...that?

How...do I do...that?

First, click the multiquote button on each post you want to quote in your reply (when you click multiquote that button should turn black). Then, click "Add Reply" at the bottom of the page, you MUST click Add Reply when you have quoted multiple people otherwise all your quotes won't show up when you begin to the type the message.

And on a secondary note, lets remain on topic and cease with the...."puberty related" discussion. :facepalm: And Nova, play nice if people have questions pertaining to the use of the forum. :o

First, click the multiquote button on each post you want to quote in your reply (when you click multiquote that button should turn black). Then, click "Add Reply" at the bottom of the page, you MUST click Add Reply when you have quoted multiple people otherwise all your quotes won't show up when you begin to the type the message.

And on a secondary note, lets remain on topic and cease with the...."puberty related" discussion. :facepalm: And Nova, play nice if people have questions pertaining to the use of the forum. :o

¿ʇnoqÉ ÆƒuıʞℸÉʇ ÇÉ¹É noÊŽ ʇÉÉ¥Ê ÊouÊž ʇ'uop ʎℸʇsÇuoÉ¥ I

¿ʇnoqÉ ÆƒuıʞℸÉʇ ÇÉ¹É noÊŽ ʇÉÉ¥Ê ÊouÊž ʇ'uop ʎℸʇsÇuoÉ¥ I

I honsetly don't know what you are talikng about. Translated.

I think we should move this topic somewhere else unless SOMEONE gets on topic!

I'M MEXICAN,YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRY BETTER THAN THAT!

*consumes burrito*

Do you think we give a shit what you are? It doesn't deter from the fact that you still went full retard.

Sound's like M. Night Shyamalan's doing.

I honsetly don't know what you are talikng about. Translated.

I think we should move this topic somewhere else unless SOMEONE gets on topic!

I think someone needs to make better topics

No.

Adventures makes an absolutely amazing game, but movie?

Let me just ask you…remember Super Mario Bros.‎? :facepalm:

You can't expect that every movie based off a video game will turn out to be crap - although it's more likely than not. I mean...look at the original Mortal Kombat movie.

For the longest time ever since I got blender I've been thinking how cool it would be if I could make a starfox movie....But, I doubt that will happen any time soon. At least not until I learn how to use blender. I've got somewhat of an idea on how the starfox movie would be like in my head but it's hard to describe...And even if I did describe it, you guys might think it would be garbage. :P So I think I'll just keep my mouth shut.

it would be interesting to see what this would trun out like but i just hope it goes better then the Legend of Zelda and mario one...

Personally, I don't think that it will happen. Mainly because Starfox just isn't that popular. It could only be done by fans...

Here's an idea for a SF:A movie; make it not suck.

You can't expect that every movie based off a video game will turn out to be crap - although it's more likely than not.

Not expecting, knowing. :P

Live action, I mean. Now an animated movie would work great, I think. But that'll never happen so it's best not to think about it. ;)