Music is art...

Guest 'spatchofrust

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aaron

All sorts of programs can be used to make MIDI. Said programs are called, logically enough, MIDI sequencers. But uh, that's about all I know. Do a google search for 'Anvil Studio', it's a MIDI sequencer that's fairly easy to use and I'm pretty sure you can get a free trial version of.

I love listening to music, but making it...well that's a whole 'nother story.

Guest Aaron

Say what?

If you mean what kind of music do you listen to at Anvil Studios, you don't actually listen to music there. It's a program you can download, it lets you sequence (arrange) any MIDI instruments supported by your sound card and save it as a .mid file. Hence it's a MIDI sequencer.

Guest IAMDSHEARMEROAR

HEY I'M A GREAT MIDI PERFORMER IF YOURD'D LIKE TO SEE MY MIDI FILES I'L D LIKE YOU TO PM ME AND I'LL SEEND THEM TO YOU I ALSO GO TO WWW.OCREMIX.ORG TO FIND GREAT MUSICAL RENDITIONS OF GREAT MUSICAL TUNES FROM VIDEO GAMES OF ALL SORTS THIS IS JUST MY TWO CENTS ASND IF YOUD' LIKE TO KNOW WOH I AM JUST PM ME PLEAES AND I'LL HGET BACK TO YOU

Guest Milton Thomas

Presto Arrango and Noteworthy Composer were once good, dont know if the companies are still around that made them though.

• 1 month later...
Guest andeh

I used to do some MIDI, but I've no music knowledge. D: I used Anvil Studio, but I only wish the newer versions didn't make you buy "accessories" in order to edit MIDI effects. :D; I also don't have any original work, everything I've done has been an attempt to duplicate existing songs. So yeah. :twisted: