Would you like a sequal of Assault or Adventures?

Uhm... Assault and Adventures already have sequels... actually, Assault is the sequel of Adventures... and the sequel of Assault is Command.

people think great games should have sequals right? soooo pick the game that should have a sequal and what system it should be for.

Ok, I want you to know that Assault was the sequel to Adventures and Command was the sequel to Assault. I would want a better sequel to Assault though... Jebus you're a StarFox Fan,right?

Don't worry,you'll get used to us tearing your threads apart,I'm Sluggsnipa and I'm taking EMP's place while he's gone. :trollface: WELCOME!

Ok, I want you to know that Assault was the sequel to Adventures and Command was the sequel to Assault.

Uhm... I already explained that, Sluggs.

Even though they are pretty good...

I want it to be 64-esque.

hell ya i would like a sequal to adventures or a prequal

A prequel to Adventures is a good idea...it would build some background for Krystal. I don't it could really be labeled a "Star Fox" game in that the only Star Fox character that would likely be in it would be Krystal herself....

Nah, just move on in the series. Well, actually if they did make a sequel, then I'd say do one for assault. I liked adventures, but I certainly do not think they need to make an adventures 2 or something. Adventures was the reason that SF kinda went down hill. Assault was pretty good, in fact, the copy that I got said it was a best seller. Meaning that lots of people got it, thinking it would be great, and a lot were disappointed. So I think that if they made a sequel, and fixed all the bad stuff, then I think an assault sequel would be good.

You guys are missing the point, I think.

Assault got a sequel, Command. Every SF game in the series is a sequel of Star Fox for SNES. Adventures is the most likely to get a "sequel" in the sense of the same gameplay and setting. A prequel would be awesome. They could incorporate Star Fox characters into it. Say SF went to Cerina for some reason in the time from SF64 and Adventures?

Anyway, this is a silly topic.

And in my opinion, Adventures is extremely underrated as a Star Fox game and even more so as a game.

people think great games should have sequals right? soooo pick the game that should have a sequal and what system it should be for.

>Would you like a sequal of Assault or Adventures?

>Assault or Adventures

>great games

I don't think so. I'd rather have the series rebooted to after SF64. Have another game that introduces Krystal...again and isn't a cheap Zelda ripoff.

You guys are missing the point, I think.

Assault got a sequel, Command. Every SF game in the series is a sequel of Star Fox for SNES. Adventures is the most likely to get a "sequel" in the sense of the same gameplay and setting. A prequel would be awesome. They could incorporate Star Fox characters into it. Say SF went to Cerina for some reason in the time from SF64 and Adventures?

Anyway, this is a silly topic.

And in my opinion, Adventures is extremely underrated as a Star Fox game and even more so as a game.

Agreed on both accounts. Adventures was probably one of the best games in the series (at least that's what we think). A prequel to this game would be an interesting idea, though. or maybe even a prequel story showing the first team's mission to venom--that'd be cool, too.

I would like a sequel to both, actually. I love both Adv. and As. (though I love Assault more). Maybe a good game that takes place in the one year gap between Adventures and Assault. If done right it would aid with character and story development. Gameplay wise, I would like it to be like Assault's mostly (the mix of ground shooting and Arwing flying), though a couple aspects from Adventures would not hurt if incorporated well.

I would like to see a better sequel to Assault. It should drop Command entirely, though I would like to see the characters Amanda and Lucy Hare be used here and be given better designs and development and. Bringing in some new characters could help to expand the series further (bringing back Miyu and Fay from the unreleased SF2 would be nice as well IMHO). As with the Adv.-As. bridge game, have the gameplay be like Assault's.

A few other things... Both games should not be made for any handheld game system. To me, the StarFox series has a very cinematic scale and systems like the DS are not at all suited for it in my opinion. At this point, the Wii would be the best option for a system.

Well, this is my two cents...

To Assault, but much better on-foot gameplay and much more airborne missions.

I have an idea: How about we do a sequel for both? Both games were really awesome!

I think it should be on the Wii. And have the ability to use the gamecube and wii controler if you have a preference. DO NOT PUT IT ON THE 360 OR PS3, PC or any DS system, that would RUIN IT!

I say make a sequel to the GCN series that retcons Command. Have like the adventuring elements of, er, Adventures, and the on-foot combat of Assault with some vehicle levels thrown in too.

And make it on 360!! I'll bankroll it if I gotta! k_e_blush.gif

They would never put it on a 360 or anything like that because Nintendo owns Starfox and Microsoft and Sony don't. If they did, they'd have to do stuff like, "Hey Sony! Hey Microsoft! We'll give you a million bucks a month if you make a really good Starfox game for us!" If they agree, then it would be fine I guess.

I personally think Nintendo should make a good Starfox game themselves and make it right. I wouldn't mind if they had to spend five whole years to make it! Just give me something enjoyable like Super Mario Galaxy!

They would never put it on a 360 or anything like that because Nintendo owns Starfox and Microsoft and Sony don't. If they did, that have to do stuff like, "Hey Sony! Hey Microsoft! We'll give you a million bucks a month if you make a really good Starfox game for us!" If they agree, then then it would be fine I guess.

I personally think Nintendo should make a good Starfox game themselves and make it right. I wouldn't mind if they had to spend five whole years to make it! Just give me something enjoyable like Super Mario Galaxy!

u know u put "then" twice on ur post don't u?

I'd like to see both to have a sequal.

I really enjoyed Star Fox Assault, it felt like the old 64 game, and it was enteraining.

I loved the idea of how Star Fox Adventures took a different turn for the first time, seeing your on the ground rather than in space most of the time.

u know u put "then" twice on ur post don't u?

"I never make a mistake...:shock: *hastily edits* WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? :lol: "