The StarFox dating sim CYOA!

Milkyway64

Then don't post rofl..

Well you see, i voted on the first one BEFORE i realised that we were well past it, then i just put that last bit in.

"Heeelllooooo~" you purr, gliding along the desk. You're relieved to see that the person behind it is a woman and not a dude with really pretty hair.

"May I help you, sir?"

"Maybe." you say with a wink and side-smirk. "I'm looking for one specific veeeerry lucky lay-day."

She stares, unimpressed. "Are you hitting on me?"

"Unfortunately no. I desire the fairest Lynx in the galaxy. Miyu Lynx. Heard of her?"

"I can look for you..." she seems to sigh, spinning to a computer. She spends a few seconds scanning the screen, and turns again. "Sorry sir, she's graduated and moved on years ago."

"What." And with the words, your entire mojo was killed. "Well where'd she go? I gotta know!"

"Base on Katina?" she replied, unsure. "I'm not the one to ask for that..."

BASE ON KATINA, SO THERE. Maybe public transits are still running this late? They gotta be, not every planet uses the same time. "Kay thanks bye!" you shout, launching out the doors like a rocket. Conveniently, such a service is stationed within seeing distance. You run to it and board, clutching some cash from your wallet. You throw it at the driver.

"To Katina Military base!"

The driver, a male raccoon, raises his brow. "Which one?"

You drop to your knees and raise both fists to the air. "To whichever one the powers that be guide you to!" He shrugs, and thumbs you to a seat. You pick an unoccupied one and rest on the side of the shuttle for rest.

---

Some hours later, the ship enters Katina's atmosphere. Luckily, your stop is first, as below is what can only be a base. In the pale blue dawn-light, you can see soldiers doing drills and whatnot. You never really cared, but there's a babe down there, so this time's totally different! The ship comes to a halt. You jump up and head for the exit.

"Hey. Kid." the driver says, getting your attention. "I hope you know what you're doing."

"I ALWAYS know what I'm doing." you reply, stepping out onto the planet's soil. Great, you're almost to your goal, and so quickly, too! You can FEEL it! However, uh, about getting inside...

A. Walk in, ask politely to see Miss Lynx.

B. Walk in, bribe your way onto base grounds to look for her.

C. Climb the wall and go Metal Gear Solid on these punks!

I'm dying to see what could possibly go wrong; I choose choice C :D