Heya

Gene Inari

I've actually only ever been on 4chan once, maybe twice, but I'm pretty sure it was just the once.

I do, however, frequent Ponychan.

And yet you still have no individuality at all in that you act like the dime a dozen anon. Only a 4chan fag would worship and spam whatever they say is cool (MLP.) Lie moar.

*Gets up from laughing out of chair from deploys response* Now that I've recovered from that "Welcome back!" It's always great to have more members aboard the forum. I'm regret to infrom you your welcome basket with cookies was um...eaten by unknown forces. *eyes dart nervously trying to hide guilty face*...But all joking aside welcome back!

It's a little late, but welcome to SFO. As you can see and remember, we're all nuts here.

And yet you still have no individuality at all in that you act like the dime a dozen anon. Only a 4chan fag would worship and spam whatever they say is cool (MLP.) Lie moar.

orlyn.png

sbull.png

Let's see, I tend to have a vastly differing opinion with most people, I wear things most people would consider odd, such as my aviator's helm/goggle combo, I'm not afraid to be open and honest with my interests, even in person (which is more than most people can claim honestly), and other such things, and yet I have no individuality.

I don't like FiM because of 4chan (though I will admit one of the things that piqued my interest about it and urged me to watch it was when I found out about the mass-banning on 4chan due to how much it apparently annoyed the mods on there), but I don't like it because it's the "it" thing right now. The fact that it is the "it" thing right now gives me material to work with, but it's not the source of my interest.

What made me really decide to look into it was the fact that Squeedgemonster, Renard, and Jay Naylor were interested in it, as I like Squeedge's art, Renard's music, and Naylor's stories and character personalities, and guess what? I like the FiM art, music, and story/character personalities. The fact that it's popular, which means I can usually find someone to discuss it with didn't hurt, but I'd still like it anyway (though I may not of found out about it).

If you think I obsess about FiM, look at this. I have 19 FiM figures. I have easily double that of Predator figures alone, and that's not counting the games, the movies, the posters, things like that. To this day, when I see some human skulls that are nice and flesh free, my stomach knots a little and my heart skips a beat because I want it, and I've gotten better about it than when I was younger. Then, I had to bite a knuckle. Not that I want to behead someone and take their skull, but y'know those scenes where people go to a hidden temple in the jungle, and there's always a skull pile, I would take a lot some of them, just because of PREDATOR. I use the language when I can, this is no secret. I call the Predators Yautja and the Aliens kainde amedha, these aren't words that I made up, they're from actual sources, and generally accepted as canon among the die hard PREDATOR fans. I fantasize about having a set of Yautja equipment, or hell, even just a set of wrist blades. I'll walk around and make arm gestures while making a, "Sliikt" sound because I'm imagining deploying them, or a sound that I can't quite explain but it is something like, "Chluunkt" when I retract them. Yes I am aware that's a bit insane, but I don't care, it entertains me (and makes me sad a little because I don't actually have them).

Last I counted I had well over 125 individual Dragon related paraphernalia. You said I "worship" FiM here, I don't. I do, however, worship a dragon, literally, no jokes or exaggerations. Only thing keeping Star Fox from outdoing both PREDATOR and dragons is the lack of merchandise.

I have less than 468 (There's some duplicates that I haven't managed) FiM related images on my PC in a folder, and there's 600 exactly demotivational posters in a folder on my PC, none of which are related to FiM. I post a lot of pony related pictures, true, but what would I do before that? Oh right, I'd post random demotivational posters. I enjoy collecting random pictures that amuse me, I did it before FiM, and I'll do it after. But the fact is, FiM is a gold mine for em, and I actually like the characters and the show, which makes the pictures even more amusing. Also, due to the awesome expressions that are in the show (and I have stated before that an expression can make or break a scene/picture), they're usually better than the random demotivational posters anyway.

To recap, I enjoy many things, the most vocal one on here is FiM, but it's not the one I enjoy most. I am not a fad monkey. In fact, I usually tend to automatically dislike mainstream things because they rarely live up to the hype, but FiM did so and then some. I love the show, that is why I like it.

Also, the past few discussions you're only real tactic was to insult me and call me a liar, and gotta tell you,

disappointcd.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike you or anything, nor does what you say bother me, but I'm just a little sad you haven't been able to make me laugh in a while, not even a chuckle.

Also, @ FoXXX, reason I said maybe twice is I'm adding in some cushion in case there was a visit to 4chan that I don't remember, but I am very certain it was only the one visit.

@ User, the layout between the chans is the same, but the content and community is different. At least what I've seen as I mainly hang around the game and merchandise... lobbies, I guess you'd call em?

@ Deploy,

wutudidthar.jpg

Sorry to derail your thread, Gene.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember me? Dun DUN DUUUUUN!

Yep, Im here too. Our paths keep crossing like this. Don't know why. Law of big numbers I guess.

It's funny as I recently went inactive before you came back. Now I only pop occationally to check my messages.

People are still leaving, so the 'drama' isn't quite done yet. As you have just seen, most activity amounts to 4chan memes (I knew that meme before it was cool. I was even mocked at the time by the very people who now use it.) and flame wars, so alot of the old timers like us can't be arsed any more.

If you want a reply, PM me or leave a comment on my profile.