• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gene Inari

• El Zorro de la Estrella

• GW0LF

• Deploy

My gamer tag is xX Vydrach Xx, though the chances of finding me online are rather slim as I get every game possible for the PS3.

Guest Mr. Nintendo

I like my Xbox 360 just fine...it's just that I gotta find better games for it like Dead Space 2 but I don't have the money for it... xD

(BTW, I don't use Xbox Live whatsoever)

trolldad.jpg

Trolls can be gentlemanly, too? Who would have known!?

So, who else is looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines?! k_e_smile.gif

Also: Bro-Fist with Gene! :friends:

I have a 360 as well and I like it a lot. I'm also looking forward to Battlefield 3 (especially because we can use fighter jets once again, yay! :D). Anyway, I don't have gold for the moment, but I'll have it by the time BF3 comes out, that's for sure.

The otehr amazing game I can't wait for is Batman: Arkham City!!! k_e_smile.gifk_e_smile.gifk_e_smile.gif

Iz gonna be SO cool! k_e_tongue.gif

I have a 360 as well and I like it a lot. I'm also looking forward to Battlefield 3 (especially because we can use fighter jets once again, yay! :D). Anyway, I don't have gold for the moment, but I'll have it by the time BF3 comes out, that's for sure.

I can't wait to get in the pilot's seat. I'm a master of the skies, being a veteran of the Ace Combat series (3, 4, 5, Zero, and 6). I think my dogfighting skills from there will carry over well.

Though, at the moment, I'm not on Xbox LIVE because my Gold ran out and I'm doing fine without it for right now.

Yes! A dedicated 360 thread! :D

My GT is ElDi3go08

... But I dun got Gold :lol:

Welcome to club silver! *brofists*

My favorite game that I have for the 360 so far is Halo 3

I have all the Halo games, and that one is still my favorite. :)

333616ps_500h.jpg

CURSE YOU, MICRO$OFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

That game disapointed the HELL outta me...

They could have at least kept it an adventure game, instead of this vehicle creating bs that DOESN'T belong in a BJ game. I miss the N64 games...oh wait, I have the XBLA versions. :P

I can't wait to get in the pilot's seat. I'm a master of the skies, being a veteran of the Ace Combat series (3, 4, 5, Zero, and 6). I think my dogfighting skills from there will carry over well.

I like the Ace Combat series as well (although, I only have AC04), but flying jets in a game like Battlefield feels very different from flying jets in an Ace Combat game, so I don't think we'll be able to use the same tactics and strategy. My opinion is based on my experience with Battlefield 2, though, I don't really know how flying jets is gonna feel like in BF3.

Imma have to add all of yous at some point! :friends:

WOOHOO! A 360 thread, finally! I'd have to say out of the big 3 new age systems I enjoyed the 360 the most. (Mostly because it was easy to navigate) So far my favorite games for it right now would have to be Call Of Duty Black Ops and Halo 3. I don't feel as comfortable giving my 360 gamertag out on here (Sorry I'm kinda cautious like that) but if anyone would like to game with me please just send me a post message and I'll see if I can give you my GT so we can game.

Ahh the 360!

Awesome Console... Evil RROD!!! >_<

But I can't argue with it, it does play some very nice games, just wish there wasn't those darn restrictions from companies.

What we need is... "Star Fox: Return of Ape!" for the 360.

LMAO! I don't think there was enough no's in there. Maybe if... there we go... LOOP IT!

I think the xbox 360 is great. I know most people think halo isn't that great, but I thought all the halos were really good for xbox 360 (and xbox for that matter). burnout and games like lotr conquest are pretty good too. Overall the xb360 has alot of good and great games (the downfall being how expensive the equipment is).

Less expensive than PS3 :razz:

I think the xbox 360 is great. I know most people think halo isn't that great, but I thought all the halos were really good for xbox 360 (and xbox for that matter). burnout and games like lotr conquest are pretty good too. Overall the xb360 has alot of good and great games (the downfall being how expensive the equipment is).

Oh yeah! I liked the Halo Series myself, epically the ending for Reach which I won't spoil. =P

Now for the price... yes it is true every time you want to buy a new game you have to cough up the 60 bucks or so. I know I tend to try and buy games with replay value or a good multiplayer.

GameStop is your friend!

I've only paid 60 bucks for about 3 of my 20+ games k_e_tongue.gif

I just didn't like how reach didn't explain master chief and didn't line up with the original books (yes I am that much of a nerd to read the books haha)

Guest Mr. Nintendo

GameStop is your friend!

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=wOxt9PoJNkg

You are kidding right? Gamestop is the worst store to buy and sell games. (To me.)