Xbox360 Thread

Gene Inari

XD! I am guilty of that for my comp, always browsing TigerDirect.

Now only if you could upgrade the 360 properly...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gene Inari

• El Zorro de la Estrella

• GW0LF

• Deploy

That. That right there is why I'm not a PC Gamer.

Good sweet Krystal, how can you be ok with spending nearly 2 Grand on 1 PC?! :shock:

I'm ok with it the same way I'm ok with spending thousands to build an awesome car :P

I'm just kind of into computer gaming, so I figured 'hell, I'll just build a sicktasticawesome computer'

XD! I am guilty of that for my comp, always browsing TigerDirect.

Now only if you could upgrade the 360 properly...

OMG IF I COULD UPGRADE MY 360 I'D THINK I'D DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN (not shouting at you, just at the world in general :lol:

No worries broski, I get it. :wink:

A man must have his passions! k_e_smile.gif

No worries broski, I get it. :wink:

A man must have his passions! k_e_smile.gif

Amen to that bro! the only problem is.. I have waaaay too many passions haha (computers and cars are just two of many)

I hear that! k_e_lol.gif

For me, it's: Hockey, Football, Pro Wrestling, and Xbox k_e_animesweat.gif

OMG IF I COULD UPGRADE MY 360 I'D THINK I'D DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN (not shouting at you, just at the world in general :lol:

XD! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING! IS THE WORLD CURIOUS OF 360 UPGRADES!!!!one111!!1one

GameStop sucks.

But I still buy from them... :lol:

GameStop sucks.

But I still buy from them... :lol:

See another against it!

And I said same thing pretty much XD

Oh man gene don't I know it haha. I have almost 1.8k in my computer right now lol

Sweet Raptor Jesus! That's a lot of money...

But yeah, GS is cheap... They're STILL selling Modern Warfare 2 for $30 USED and $60 New despite only giving people like $5 trade in.

I bought The Orange Box for 360 today.

Finally get to play Half-Life 2 and Portal all the way through ^_^

Won't bother with TF 2 till I get it on mah Mac to play with people on here

I've only spent 1K but really... do you need to spend more then that? I can play all the games available right now at max graphical settings, everything's fast, and although I don't have Thaaaaat much space, (500 GB) everything runs awesomely, not to mention space is probably the cheapest thing out there.

Whats sad... is some 360 users have spent that all together with buying the console, controllers, games and such. And I have a nice PC too... >_<

DOUBLE UBER SPENDING!

Oh my God!

I friggin' LOVE Rock Band 2!! k_e_smile.gif

I've never played Guitar Hero or Rock Band.. :(

Because Rhythm Heaven, PaRappa the Rapper, Guitaroo Man, and more are better. :P

Dude, you haven't LIVED until you and your buds have gotten the band together and jammed to Simple Man, Float On, The Sickness, Tangled Up In Blue, and more! k_e_tongue.gif

But yeah, GS is cheap... They're STILL selling Modern Warfare 2 for $30 USED and $60 New despite only giving people like $5 trade in.

I had a topic awhile back discussing my HATRED for Gamestop :lol:. I got a used Gamecube from the once, and after I removed everything from the cheap box that it came in, I was nothing less that absolutely horrified. There was a dried/caked-on sticky substance around most of it, the same with the Gameboy-Player. The controller was the worst though; it literally had grime and "crust" in and around the buttons, analog sticks, and in the grooves. It took me quite some time to clean it, and I regret giving Gamestop anything over $15 in that state.

Yeah... I'd definitely file that under "horror story."

I'll be going around the thread and adding the peoples who put up their GTs. So if you see a request from a "TG Gemini," that's me.

K, but fair warning: I dun have regular access to broadband, so I may not add you for a while :(

Dude, you haven't LIVED until you and your buds have gotten the band together and jammed to Simple Man, Float On, The Sickness, Tangled Up In Blue, and more! k_e_tongue.gif

I can live without it...

PaRappa the Rapper please! :D

@Gene: LOL PSN. Gotta pay up to get security features i see? (XBOX!!!)

This may sound weird to some people but my Nintendo Wii has been getting better connection than my Xbox lately. Especially this past week. I couldn't even get through a single Halo match without "Game Starting" screen poping up out of knowhere randomly. And I am 100% certain the Bungie servers are better than *shudders* EA :facepalm:

Sooo.... about these hackers....

Problem PSN? :trollface:

:lol:

If it is indeed an external intrusion like Sony is saying, then I'm glad they pulled the network; don't want any personal information getting leaked, now do we? :D. And this chain of events has taught me to absolutely hate hackers; especially those who pirate games.

You know, the only platform that I doubt has ever had major downtime is the Wii o_O