TF2 Trading Thread

DZComposer

I too am interested in a nametag, Shrooms wants 'em in bulk it seems, I only need the one for now currently.

Also, got this stuff for sale:

L'etranger

Cloak and Dagger

Dead Ringer

Market Gardener

Liberty Launcher

Buff Banner

Mantreads

3x Half-Zatoichi

Scotsman's Skullcutter

Back Scratcher

Razorback

Kritzkrieg

Metals and tag be what I need.

http://tf2b.com/?id=Vydrach

It seems that everyone is wanting tags recently...I've been approached by a few people asking if I had any.

Guest Mr. Nintendo

It seems that everyone is wanting tags recently...

Indeed. (Although I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to drop $5 at Mann Co. to get a name or description tag! :troll:)

Well desc tags are $2.50 each, not $5. Also I've gotten more items than what I posted.

LOL

Sold a degreaser and a splendid screen to a guy on the server today. I got a refined, reclaimed, Etranger and a Crate. Great deal. For me.

I got lots of stuff for sale. LOTS of stuff. Seven pages of STUFF. Feel free to look through my backpack. I'm open to offers, just message me on Steam.

Just went on a crafting spree. All previously mentioned dupes up for trade have been crafted away.

I too am interested in a nametag, Shrooms wants 'em in bulk it seems, I only need the one for now currently.

Also, got this stuff for sale:

L'etranger

Cloak and Dagger

Dead Ringer

Market Gardener

Liberty Launcher

Buff Banner

Mantreads

3x Half-Zatoichi

Scotsman's Skullcutter

Back Scratcher

Razorback

Kritzkrieg

Metals and tag be what I need.

Been after a cloak and dagger for a while, and I want a L Entranger for crafting a widowmaker, but meh, that's up to you. Will give you 2 weapons of whatever I've got dupes of.

Oh, if anyone wants crates, I've got tones.

Been after a cloak and dagger for a while, and I want a L Entranger for crafting a widowmaker, but meh, that's up to you. Will give you 2 weapons of whatever I've got dupes of.

Oh, if anyone wants crates, I've got tones.

Sorry, that list is actually dated, and I no longer have those.

But if no one wants to click the link, I have up for grabs a Postal Pummeler, Brass Beasts, Scotsman's Skullcutter, a Razor Back, and Wrangler, for 1 scrap each,

Also for grabs is a Strange Shotgun and a Strange Pistol. A refined for the shotty, and 2 reclaimed for the pistol (That's actually slightly less than the average going price).

I now have a Strange Wrench up for grabs, ranks up on turret kills, not wrench kills, though it does track those as well. Get it while it's there.

I know have a Strange Wrench up for grabs, ranks up on turret kills, not wrench kills, though it does track those as well. Get it while it's there.

I might be interested since the engine is my secondary class. However I primarily use the jag. What are you looking for in return, name or description tags?

I wouldn't say no if you have those, but 2 reclaimed seems to be about the going price if that would be easier for you. Though they will be going towards tags most likely.

I'm Buying ANY, repeating, ANY Demoman weapon.

I wouldn't say no if you have those, but 2 reclaimed seems to be about the going price if that would be easier for you. Though they will be going towards tags most likely.

I'll take a look when I get back from Fox's dorm.

I'm Buying ANY, repeating, ANY Demoman weapon.

The Mann Co. Store is that way ----> :)

The Mann Co. Store is that way ----> :-)

Got no money. Can't buy nothing. :(

Got no money. Can't buy nothing. :(

But you just said you were willing to "buy" demoman weapons. Buying involves money. ;)

So yeah, recently I've acquired three strange items. A strange wrench, jag, and medi-gun so I don't that wrench anymore Vy'drach.

More stranges up for sale, Revolver, Bone Saw, Jag, and Shotgun.

More stranges up for sale, Revolver, Bone Saw, Jag, and Shotgun.

Is the shotgun for Pyro, engie, or soldier?

Is the shotgun for Pyro, engie, or soldier?

All of the above, but Fureox has dibs on it. Just waiting for him to get a refined.

Wow, I did a colossal derp. Dunno where Jag came from, I mean Flamethrower.

Don't remember having a spare Strange Jag, but if I did, it's gone now.

The current list of things to go is Bonesaw, Flamethrower, Revolver. Oh, and a Strange Powerjack if anyone is actually interested. Just been using it to knock heads around in Degroot.

Sadface... i use the Jag almost exclusively unless im in melee only, was hoping for a strange one, awh well :D