Handedness?

Gene Inari

Which hand do you use for regular tasks?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Left, Right, Ambidextrous?

Simple question.

As for my answer to the question, I think I'm a weird case of ambidexterity.

I write as a righty and game as a righty, but when it comes to playing in any sort of sports and regular, mundane tasks I'm a lefty.

Right handed for me, although someday when I'm bored I plan on trying to learn to use my left hand better.

Im ambidexterit. I was formerly a left hander but my jerk of a Kindergarden teacher insisted that it wasn't "proper" to be left handed and made me a right hander. but my left hand does all sorts of stuff i dont use my right ahnd for. Such as: I bowl with left, i use the mouse with left and some other stuff. I also do other things with my right hand too.

Im ambidexterit. I was formerly a left hander but my jerk of a Kindergarden teacher insisted that it wasn't "proper" to be left handed and made me a right hander. but my left hand does all sorts of stuff i dont use my right ahnd for. Such as: I bowl with left, i use the mouse with left and some other stuff. I also do other things with my right hand too.

I feel your pain. X.x I probably would be a straight-up lefty if it wasn't for a similar experience I had myself.

Right. That's why my left hand hurts like hell from playing my Fender bass.

A lot of stuck up people still think we live in the world where being left-handed is not considered proper lol

I'm right-handed myself

A lot of stuck up people still think we live in the world where being left-handed is not considered proper lol

Isn't there rules, legislation or whatever put in place now saying teachers can't do that? I forget if there is or isn't...

Isn't there rules, legislation or whatever put in place now saying teachers can't do that? I forget if there is or isn't...

He might be referring to people in Africa or other parts of the world where they still teach that kind of mentality. I have friends at work originally from Nigeria and Ghana and that kind of thinking can still prevail.

As for myself, I am right handed.

I'm right handed. Like, so right handed my left hand is practically useless. I do plan on learning to use my left hand more efficiently some day.

I exclusively write with my left hand and use it for most tasks, though there is a small number of things that I hold with my right (i.e. Wiimote)

Right handed. My left hand is basically just for support.

One of the few times it's actually really useful is when I'm playing the guitar (obviously) or holding objects.

I'm right handed, but if I play hockey, I can't play righty, it has to be lefty, or I suck

I'm right handed, but if I play hockey, I can't play righty, it has to be lefty, or I suck

I'm the same way. I grew up shooting exclusively left so I can't shoot right for the life of me.

I use my right hand to write, throw footballs, etc. But my left hand is seemingly stronger than my right. I use it to lift heavy things and I just use it more frequently than my right. Yet, I still am a right-handed person…

Right-Handed, but I wanna learn to utilize my Left more efficiently.

I'm a right handed workin' man.

Naturally, right handed should get the most votes. This topic is a perfect example of a hax tester. =P

Or a perfect example of boredom...

Still, I'm surprised ambidexterity got the three votes it has so far.

Im ambidexterious. I use my right hand for writing and a few other things, but I use my left hand for drawing, playing guitar, and for strength.

• 3 weeks later...

The results were a little bit unexpected, but when you think about it...

A lefty couldn't POSSIBLY press Z or R to do a barrel roll.