Take 2

Kid_Cortet

Well, the name is Kid_Cortet, (thinking of asking the staff to make it Kidd instead of Kid :P)

NOt much to know about me except, hech ya I am a furry, a Wolf at that that does nothing but hang around Foxes for some reason (GO PRIDE AWWWWHOOOOOOOOO) :P

Sometimes I can be rather serious in my words, most times I am a goofy (insert inappropriate word here) and love to be random and share them with people for a good laugh.

So if you would like to get to know me, either ask me or ask around, apparently I am liked enough :/

I'm pretty sure you can tinker with your profile and change your display name without Mod intervention.

I'm pretty sure you can tinker with your profile and change your display name without Mod intervention.

He is 100% correct.

well, it HAS been awhile since I have been on here lol

Honestly, I saw the title and could've sworn it was relating to the Take/Two Interactive and Activision potential buyout, :lol:

And I didn't know that little tidbit of info either, :D; :yuno: Y U NO TELL ME EARLIER?

what, that I can be serious?

:yuno: CLOWNS Y U NO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?

taking a slight break from being online, this past week has taken a bit of a toll on me, hopfully during this time I am away I can get some upgrades done to my computer ^^

• 2 weeks later...

What am I up to right now?? Working overnight because things came up and annoying the crap out of the other manager xD

• 3 weeks later...

-holds a paint bucket and tries to think of something to put.................finally ends up with a giant paw print on the side of a bank-

yeah, apparently they changed their times of service here in PA......so I had to walk through the drive through to be able to cash a check ><. Some woman looked at us asking where our car was (was with friend).....my response...."it's invisible, and it isn't a car....it's an Arwing!"

lol, thank you

Anyway, what has been going on. Broke up with someone I held dear to me, and then four days later, someone new came along, and since, i have been the happiest I have ever been since returning to the internet. Lost two friends because of it, but became better friends with another since the two are gone. So pretty much good and bad things, but for the most part, things are FINALLY starting to look up for once =D

• 2 weeks later...

-blows the cobwebs away- well, I must admit, this site is held dear to my hart, but for some reason, the flare of it is starting to fade. I don't know how my activity is gonna be, but if anyone needs me, easily send me a message on one of my IM's, I am mostly on skype though, so you should try there first. Things with my husky are still looking up, and things at work.....well....it is still McHell for a reason, lol, but it is a lot easier to let it go lately. I have also gotten a personal ability back, to being able to help people when they are feeling down, so that is a plus.

Why am I posting all this..........I am bored xD

Well, its great to have you back Cortet! The site has regained one of it's Senior Members! :cool:

Possibly, but like I stated before, I have been busy elsewhere, in fact it had been over 10 days since I really came on here and did anything. So I guess I can pop in every once in awhile.

• 3 months later...

-kicks the wall of this topic to shake it up a bit-

Well hey there. Some stuff has been going on lately in my life, for the better I might add!

As you can see in the "Pics of the members" topic, I have a boyfriend, downside, he is in the military and currently on the opposite end of the country. We make plans to see each other as much as we can, I took a four day weekend to go out there to see him, and we are planning on when would be the best time for me to take another trip out there. Poor guy gets teary eye when his wolf is not around, kinda cute :3. Things have had their share of rough patches as he isn't out to his parents that he likes guys as well (much less is in a relationship with one), so at times he gets scared. Other problem is he sometimes gets scared of the distance, that we might drift apart, but some of you might know how patient I can be when my heart is wanting something. Last bad thing is he'll be shipped overseas for the rest of his term, meaning he'll be there for at least 2 years. Like I said, the wait will be well worth it =D

A lot of you know I work at a McDonald's, (Or as I like to call it, 'McHell' or, 'The root of all evil served with a side of fries') well, I will be working my LAST DAY there, wOOt. Mostly because my dad, cousin (who recently came to stay with us) and myself, are moving to the area closer to where my dad works (only a 20 to 30 minute drive from where I am now, but SO many more job opportunities :D) So I am hoping to get away from working with food, as I have done nothing but since I was 15 years old. I am going to apply everywhere (minus food places) that I can easily learn something.

I have thought more of what I have been wanting to go to college for, and that is where there have been changes in my life. I seriously want to go to be a counselor. Silly I know, though I must admit, I have dabbed into it a bit with a facebook account I made for my furry side. So far, a lot of people have reacted positively to it, as I have been helping them be more comfortable with who they are. If anything, So far, it has mostly been people who are having trouble with their sexuality (being straight or gay), but the ones I have spoken to about holding their heads up to confront the harshness of what can happen, and see the brighter side of it. If you want to see, my Furry page is open to the public, search DismayWolf.............now the name will come up something other then that, but if it is this pic below

Mynewfursona.jpg

, that is me. (plus it is the only place my boyfriend and I can openly say we are together without backlash from the military.

Other then all that, just been getting by day by day. I have suddenly gotten into a Legend of Zelda trip, been playing the games more then Pokemon (if that is even possible). Got into some shows like Charmed, Haven, and Being Human. But yeah, it is past 3 am, leave me alone, i need sleep xD

Well, worked my final night at McHell last night, and turned in my uniforms today. One girl ran up and hugged me, from what others were saying, she was about to cry when she walked through the door to start her shift, I have no clue in hell why lol)

Well, I also spoke to my BF last night, he told me he is trying NOT to be shipped overseas so that he can stay here in the states, hopefully to be transferred to a base closer to where I live. That would make me extremely happy, though, I worry that he might miss out on a lot of things if he does, especially the pay.

Anyway, busy housecleaning and packing for our move. Problem is, I don't think I will have internet for a bit right away when I move, if that is the case, I will probably let you guys know so you can celebrate lol

Found out my 'mate' cheated on me, AND wanted to be with the person he cheated on (now that I think about it, he said he was going to San Diego to see a friend, which might be his new toy, my mistake was listening too the flight plan over Skype Dx)

Anyway, working on moving both home and heart, let's see where this takes us

Well, things are kinda looking up, with the help of my friends, like my good friend FoxMcCloud and his girlfriend, alonog with a few others not on this site, my anger over the situation is pretty much gone. Just one final thing to do a friend suggested, and suggesting it to the others who help, the idea is a perfect ending (:<

Anyway, found out there is so much more problems to the house we bought then we thought, the Plumbing, Electrical, Heating (gas), all have to be done before we can actually move in to be comfortably. Oh well, also having a moving sale tomorrow, (I kinda hope no one buys the TV, that way we have SOME Entertainment other then my tiny arse tv, which is only used for playing my gaming consoles.

You cannot change the past, deeds are done. All we can do it try to prevent those same mistakes from happening in our future.....or anothers future

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the new house is slowly coming together, and I has internet, actually, a lot better connection then I had before, so hopefully I can try being on Steam and try some of these games yo people brag about playing lol.

Also, well this is kind of a long story, and since I am tired/bored/I need to type it somewhere to know what is going on is really happening. See, I have a friend that I have held kinda close to me. We have become closer as the seasons have changed from summer to autumn. We started talking and getting to know each other awhile back. I have always found him attractive, though he was with someone during the time, as was I. Nothing hinky happened between us to be honest, mostly being really good friends. One time he asked me to help with his mate, since my friend left for the navy, his mate was having trouble, and I helped to calm him down a bit. Though here recently, I found that the attraction II had for him was a little deeper then that. So one day I worked up the nerve and told him, also telling him I couldn't talk to him because I felt bad for my feelings the way they were. Well.....his reaction, was not what I expected, and I soon learned that him and his mate were having several problems. Later, I found out that he had had some feelings for me. We have had some things in common, we were both jealous of the others partner for example. Well, I must admit I fought a bit, wanting a chance. He told me he had lost interest in his BF because the guy was never really supportive of anything my friend did, not even the small things. As of late, we are considering ourselves together, and to be honest, we have shared things with each other about ourselves, our 'skeletons in the closet' kinda things. The awesome part is, after finding out, and telling of things, our feelings have not changed for each other, and I cannot wait to see him soon. So um....yeah......more news..

Moving on, I think I have found a gateway into a furry community in my new neighborhood, so that is a massive plus.....Time to party!!!

• 1 month later...

well, last few months have been interesting. House is STILL slowly coming together (might post before and after pics that I took lol). My boyfriend came to visit while he was on leave, and is hopefully moving here within the next couple of months. When he was here, it was awesome, my dad really took to him, saying he was able to trust my boyfriend within hours of him being here, so that is a major plus. Every night of the two weeks was magical, we talked, cuddled, hung out with out laptops and yu-gi-oh cards lol. He was perfectly ok with helping with the house, as he said just from what things we did, he began to feel that it was becoming his home too.

On another note, I have a new puppy, a name has not been given to her yet, but we are trying to think of one for her that fits her personality. She is a Rott/Boxer mix, with black fur, with a little, thin line of white on her chest, as well as a small patch on a couple of her paws. SHE IS A TERROR!!!!!!! she bites my socked feet and I can't pull away, but I still love her lol. My cat, Mooch, is starting to take to her. My dad and I were afraid that we would lose his affection and trust for us, nope, the next day the white fuzz ball climbed into my lap and purred more then a muscle relaxing vibrator lmao.

I am also wanting to get back into Rping on this site, as I already made a post using my Harmona character. I took all the pics down to save trouble, and will probably redo their profiles with a little more description on my earlier ones.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope you guys have an awesome one this year.

Merry Christmas Kid, I think I should ask... Wait, I already did XD, well check out the complex when you can!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........why is it every time I start to tell you guys that I have been with someone for months..........a few days later I turn out single again ><

not going into details about this one, cause if anything, we are still 'friends' and when things settle, and time passes, we may try again, other then that, I am having a change in lifestyle. Tired of playing it totally 'safe'. Just hope my sanity can hold up to the new mentality, WISH ME LUCK XD

Here's hoping a bit of reckless pursuit will help you in the long run, Cortet! :P

Thanks, pal :)