Dras' Other Stuff

Drasiana

No no! Not at all! Structure was more than likely the wrong word, in retrospect. I don't know the word on my mind at the moment to be honest, but basically that feeling that it isn't "right", but even if you get that feeling, you feel it looks best that way; I dunno, it's hard to explain. And that is more for your moon and lady, along with this latest picture sorta styles.

Sorry, I really don't know how to describe it. XD all I can really say is I personally don't know how to critique it to make it better; Whether that be my inexperience, or it is just that good, I don't know, but I do know I like it!

And that is more for your moon and lady, along with this latest picture sorta styles.

He's a dude...but...I can understand the confusion XD

Sorry, I really don't know how to describe it. XD all I can really say is I personally don't know how to critique it to make it better; Whether that be my inexperience, or it is just that good, I don't know, but I do know I like it!

Aw okay well, I'll accept that, haha. Thank you~

Very nice art Dras, even if your style is a little bit different.

Here's some old semi-Star Fox OC's that I haven't drawn in...a very, very long time.

daring_by_vaudeville_grifter-d4annil.jpg

Also another commissioned piece:

glassrain___commission_by_vaudeville_gri

And this bit of trollery which is linked for sanity's sake but thought I'd include it for the lulz

Damn, the platypus is excellent! I said that before, and I'm doing it again. It's funny, and expressive, and... awesome! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I love your characters, Dras D: I never get tired of looking at them, and I think that's something that's kind of rare nowadays. I also like how you draw so many different body types. I try to do that but it doesn't always happen ;-;

Aww, thanks! I'm glad you hold them in such high regard, haha, considering how much I love your stuff too ;A;

This isn't really SUPER SRS ART but it's a cute picture of a crow I took outside my window :>

wark_by_vaudeville_grifter-d4c8ihl.jpg

It's sherbert. But "edible balls of rainbow" is an apt descriptor.

I also initially typoed that as "herbert". Edible balls of herbert. :I

Commission I did for a friend of mine. Never tried this style of colouring but it was a lot of fun!

commission___atomsk_by_vaudeville_grifte

• 4 weeks later...

Let's see, scrolling down and... OH MY GOD ITS THE JOKER IN THE MORNING

XD, nah, it's good, I like the colors, looks very sinister and carnivally! Good work!

I can't believe I've neglected to look into this thread in awhile; excellent would be to lowly of a word to describe what you've done, Dras! :D

Wow, that's some really cool stuff Dras! That different style of coloring looks really neat.

holy shit that neon picture looks greaaat. Please don't tell me you color that in manga studio D: I didn't know it was capable of such awesomeness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's some stuff

Drew myself as a Homestuck character because why the hell not:

and_then_i_was_a_homestuck_by_improbable

And ponies for Uno

the_internet_is_magic_by_vaudeville_grif

One of the more colorful and widespread art threads on this site for sure. Great job, Dras! ^_^

• 6 months later...