When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

i think i'm going through some kinda mood swing. <_< everything has seemed to have lost its value.

I think i.....

I still have those days in my life where everything I used to love (and still do) seems boring as hell and not worth pursuing. It passes :)

not much going on in life, but when august spins around... :unsure: i am offuly concerned about my first year at high school, with wrestling and how competitive it is, and school work. I wanna do really well at school, and i am concerned.. i know i can make the grades but still

not much going on in life, but when august spins around... :unsure: i am offuly concerned about my first year at high school, with wrestling and how competitive it is, and school work. I wanna do really well at school, and i am concerned.. i know i can make the grades but still

Don't be too worried.

If you just keep your cool and do your best, you'll do fine in high school. :)

It's really not as difficult as Middle School hypes it up to be.

The hardest year for people is usually Sophomore, but if it truly is it's not like it's impossible! :P

Don't be too worried.

If you just keep your cool and do your best, you'll do fine in high school. :)

It's really not as difficult as Middle School hypes it up to be.

The hardest year for people is usually Sophomore, but if it truly is it's not like it's impossible! :P

thanks, makes me feel better now, but in a day or to tension will come back

thanks, makes me feel better now, but in a day or to tension will come back

That happens to everybody. :P

I saw lady in subway that looked like redeemer, i keep seeing people form the forum al over the place.

I broke even on shogun, 50/50 losses which is actualy quite good, ranking me at 2000 world wide

i had a fight with my mom, we yell alot. But....it ended up turning into a talk, about stuff form sexuality, to our dreams to even our views on certain things

had sorta bad begening to my day, i looked MLP:FIM and after scroling down a little bit a found a sexual image of one of my favorite charcters, it sorta..,this is were a have trouble explaining my complex emotions. It bothered me, i disliked it, because it sorta ruined the charcters inosince for me, even though it was fan art...or mabye i was attracted to it, but so ashamed of being attracted to it i felt bad. point stands i'm not sure what i felt but it wasn't pleseant. it shocked me in such a maner i was quite most of the day....

had sorta bad begening to my day, i looked MLP:FIM and after scroling down a little bit a found a sexual image of one of my favorite charcters, it sorta..,this is were a have trouble explaining my complex emotions. It bothered me, i disliked it, because it sorta ruined the charcters inosince for me, even though it was fan art...or mabye i was attracted to it, but so ashamed of being attracted to it i felt bad. point stands i'm not sure what i felt but it wasn't pleseant. it shocked me in such a maner i was quite most of the day....

MLP:FiM is too epic to be hindered by silly internet fan art.

No offense to you at all, but I hate when people's opinions or views on a tv show, character, movie, game, etc. are affected by random internet fan art/stories that are not even remotely canon.

If someone did the same with Redwall, would it make you like the books/series less?

MLP:FiM is too epic to be hindered by silly internet fan art.

No offense to you at all, but I hate when people's opinions or views on a tv show, character, movie, game, etc. are affected by random internet fan art/stories that are not even remotely canon.

If someone did the same with Redwall, would it make you like the books/series less?

i see what you mean and i agree, i ussaly am not effected by fan art. but this, it was somthing else. i still can't explained what i felt... so i don't no what to say..

i see what you mean and i agree, i ussaly am not effected by fan art. but this, it was somthing else. i still can't explained what i felt... so i don't no what to say..

I see.

i think i can explain it, i gues i see the cast of my little pony as my friends, and to think that some one had the thought of drawing one of my friends like that was a little angering, the charcters all seems so insant i don't want any to corupt that for me

lol, i don't mind drawings aslong as they don't offend me, that deosn't me i am gonna use me terrible art skills and try to draw. my ponies would look more like bugers

i sat down and thought about all the red wall adventrues i'v on feels liek i'm 80 years old with all the stuff i'v been through

read'in a cool book. I am a little confuesed about my love life an sexuality right nao.

I as a guy am sorta conservite, while having wanted to go out with(and them want to too)several girls i havn't dating is dumb when your under age of 16, however i did not, many girls that don't know me almost think i'm gay( nothing wrong with that) despite the fact that i'm not. but the point is i sorta wanna resrve myself intill i meet a girl i really like

read'in a cool book. I am a little confuesed about my love life an sexuality right nao.

I as a guy am sorta conservative, while having wanted to go out with(and them want to too)several girls i havn't. Dating is dumb when your under age of 16, however i did not, many girls that don't know me almost think i'm gay( nothing wrong with that) despite the fact that i'm not. but the point is i sorta wanna resrve myself intill i meet a girl i really like

I high lighted the parts i think are interesting.

think i'm gay

Number one, who cares what they think. honestly high school /middle school drama... People will always have misconceptions of who you are, and what you stand for, but as long as you are true to your principals, as long as you are happy with your own actions, not much else matters. Yes you should act respectable well around others, but others don't control your life, you do. So act how you want.

but the point is i sorta wanna resrve myself intill i meet a girl i really like

There is nothing wrong with that. But teenage hormones speak differently with some children, I remember being the only guy in highschool still a virgin by choice. Again live for you, and do those actions that will help you live according to your beliefs. The right girl will come. You have plenty of time left in your life to learn about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. So enjoy yourself :D

Number one, who cares what they think. honestly high school /middle school drama... People will always have misconceptions of who you are, and what you stand for, but as long as you are true to your principals, as long as you are happy with your own actions, not much else matters. Yes you should act respectable well around others, but others don't control your life, you do. So act how you want.

There is nothing wrong with that. But teenage hormones speak differently with some children, I remember being the only guy in highschool still a virgin by choice. Again live for you, and do those actions that will help you live according to your beliefs. The right girl will come. You have plenty of time left in your life to learn about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. So enjoy yourself :D

i honstly don't care what they think, they all know it too, infact alot of people on theis site know idc.

I know nothings wrong with that, and i'm sorta proud of myself.

I went out take out trash, and as i closed the door i noticed there was a girl right there in my yard at my golf cart. I was suprised and i had never seen her bfore so i just sorda said uh hi? and she responded "how are you?" "good and you?" good nao.

hoyl crap shes back! she is 16 and she gotten kicked outa school. My mom was relectant to let my sister in the 6th and 5th grades to go to her pool but she let them.

Hey lol, life is always about having fun and laughing. It would get awfully boring if it wasn't.