I need help >->

Blade

Well, just have the charatcer relfecting on what they hope to accomplish by hopefully winning the battle, or praying that they live to fight another day, or doing something spoecial, as that day could be their last. You know, the usual stuff ^_^

No one except Fox knows that anything is going to happen, I just want to build the story up more with Blade, but I don't know what to write.

Anyone else have ideas?

Okay. I read the story, and to be honest, its pretty nice. I like it. However I am not smart at making ideas for other peoples fan fictions.. Lol. But I'll suggest something for you.

You say you want the character Blade to be more exploited to the starfox team, so people know what she is, whats her personality, things that are sincere to her etc..

I say, you let Fox, talk to Blade. And basically Fox tries to make her open up and reveal some information about Wolf and his actions, his stageties and plans and why Blade is like serving him and trusting so much into him and stuff. And basically trying to be friend Blade but hes actually seeking something from his enemy and shit. Basically make Blade reveal some more stuff. And right when like I don't know.. Shes about to tell Fox something super duper important, the attack happens and they are interupted and have to postpone their little conversation.

I don't know.. Thats alL i thought of at like 2:46 AM in the morning and I am completely tired as of right now lol. Hope this helps you and if it doesn't help you, I'm sorry. Hope you spark up some ideas though.

Good idea, I'll try to write again soon. :panther:

And thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Good idea, I'll try to write again soon. :panther:

And thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Anytime Blade :)