The Heroic Wild Card

Fluxy

That was a fun listen, can't wait to hear more. (Actually, I kinda want in on this if that's okay... as long as my work schedule doesn't get in the way.)

As I said before, we will have a guest list, and it'll be invite only so that we don't get flooded with requests. We'll work our way around everyone eventually. :D

Just going to tell you whenever you guys invite me, I probably won't say anything unless it's "My turn" or someone calls me out. I'm really microphone shy. :P

Then again whatever comes out of my mouth will probably be "Oh, hey you have a fan project right?" XD

I'm actually listening to it now. It's very, very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next one. :)

@Redeemer- I liked your accent. It was really cute.

EDIT: Laughed at the SF-O spelling failure. It was epic. XD

Oh by the way, why "The Heroic Wild Card"?

You can thank my mom for that. We were all in a group Skype call brainstorming what to call ourselfs when my mom said "wildcard" in the background for some reason. Fluxy heard and added "heroic" to it and adopted it as our name.

I personally love it.

Oh by the way, why "The Heroic Wild Card"?

Also to add onto Xort, it really fits well personally wise to each of us in some way, like a talent or what not, doin good things and all, so we pretty much all agreed to it.

@Redeemer- I liked your accent. It was really cute.

>_< *hides face* Thank you. :3

Yeah, Xort's mother is the brains behind this operation.

>_< *hides face* Thank you. :3

Yeah, Xort's mother is the brains behind this operation.

Someone has to be the brains, we know you 3 aren't equiped. :3

Also, I didn't say anything about the accent, but since you took it as a compliment I will admit I like your accent too. Reminds me of Lorraine Kelly.

Someone has to be the brains, we know you 3 aren't equiped. :3

Also, I didn't say anything about the accent, but since you took it as a compliment I will admit I like your accent too. Reminds me of Lorraine Kelly.

Good 'ol Saber, insulting us whenever possible.

Haha, Lorraine Kelly. I sometimes see her around Dundee. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Expect Official Episode 1 very, very soon. We recorded it today. Watch this space!

Expect it to be up tomorrow, since I still have sound editing and video editing to do, and we'll try to release a new one every Friday after that.

Never mind, I got the editing done quicker than anticipated. It'll be up tonight :-D

We've also got the entire cast assembled for this, so hooray! Now we just need to do another one or two and I suppose we can start inviting guests.

It's cute Red, you give the impression to restrain your accent! :P Was that intended? :trollface:

Fun cast though, I'm sure everypony enjoyed it! ;)

Oh, it was a blast. Especially the end where she got onto Fluxy for not showing me the drawing. I wasn't expecting it at all, so I found it quite entertaining.

This was a good first real episode! :D I liked it.

129883436019-so-much-pony.gif

It's cute Red, you give the impression to restrain your accent! :P Was that intended? :trollface:

I do heavily restrain my accent. Sometimes people can't understand me if I let it out. :(

I've been drawing blanks for the next SFOCast. You guys are pretty good at this, so if you want to help you're more than welcome.

Yeah I'm cool like that. =P And well... Is that you asking for help, or is that you saying if we want to help we should?

COOOL stuff i am proud of you guys

and when you guys talked about the bronie peace offering, anfd they offered a horse i was immeditly about to say AND THEN the greeks jumped out!