James' Death - SF SNES-style!

Psygonis

Hi guys,

I randomly stumbled across this video earlier and I got to share this with you! :P

It's a (poorly voiced) fan-made video showing how James McCloud "died" according to the "old storyline", in the Black Hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUEAmYlfVME

(I can't find how to embed YouTube videos with this new editor! :/ )

That's... huh... Well, tell me what you think about it. ^_^

I remember finding that, too! 3 years later, and its still laughably bad (but in an  awesome way).

What confused me was Pigma: I didn't even know he existed in Star Fox's canon in the early 90's. Just kinda looks like they merged Star Fox 64's and Star Fox (SNES)'s stories of Jame's death.

The best part is the ending:

"I'll get you for this, Pigmaaaaaaa...!"

*boom*

"Heheh, no you won't."

x'D

Oh, I remember this. They guy who made it posted it on Lylat.net eons ago, 2001-ish. It is not from the SNES era, but rather tne SF64 Era. It was just made by someone who loved the SNES canon line.

Back before SFAd and SFAs came out, the big debate in the fanbase was which canon line was better, SNES or N64.

Supposedly it was supposed to become a full-length fanfilm, but it never materialized beyond this one scene

I wish I could remember who made it, but the name escapes me.

I always thought it was an interesting combination of the SNES and N64 canon lines.

I laughed at the Resident Evil 1 quality Voice Acting.

Oh, I remember this. They guy who made it posted it on Lylat.net eons ago, 2001-ish. It is not from the SNES era, but rather tne SF64 Era. It was just made by someone who loved the SNES canon line.

Back before SFAd and SFAs came out, the big debate in the fanbase was which canon line was better, SNES or N64.

Supposedly it was supposed to become a full-length fanfilm, but it never materialized beyond this one scene

I wish I could remember who made it, but the name escapes me.

I always thought it was an interesting combination of the SNES and N64 canon lines.

Ironicaly i was just reading the "History of the Star Fox Fandom" thread.

I'm not a big fan of that, its not really the snes canon. And it feels very forced. They kinda threw away a few interesting points of the old canon, like no Pigma betrayal, and the black hole/wormhole.

And Pigma is just such an obviously evil character, I wonder why anybody would want him around. :/

That was goddamn awful.

I loved it :D

The final exchange between James and Pigma was so corny, it was almost epic:

"I'll get you for this, Pigmaaaa!"

"Heh heh heh... (blandly) No ya won't."