The Lair of the Dragon (WARNING - IMAGE HEAVY!)

Star_Dragon

Ah, my art - 3D as it may be. Oh, well - I like it nonetheless...

viewsfromabwingscene1.jpg

... Well... f**k.

viewsfromatiedefendersc.jpg

Commander... we are royally screwed.

• Like 1

These are cockpits from the X-Wing VS TIE-Fighter series, but what are the ships outside?

The first image is a Klingon K'Vort-Class Battlecruiser, while the second image is a de-cloaking Romulan Warbird. I figured out how to do the cloaking/de-cloaking effect with GIMP a while back.

viewsfromaywingscene6.jpg

Target locked - preparing to fire. (I bet no one recognizes the font I used in this image.)

• 4 weeks later...

lol - actually, it's Klingon from Star Trek. Anyway...

viewsfromanxg1scene10.jpg

^^ I love this shot - the XG1 Star Wing flying in for a close-up of an Immobilizer 418 Interdictor Cruiser. Thing is, the Interdictor has no weapons where the XG1 is; those big domes are the Gravity Well generators - the XG1 can destroy the bridge and incapacitate the rest of the ship. (Bah - me and my tactical analyses.)

bangyouredead.jpg

^^ Took me forever to render this one - GIMP isn't very good when it comes to making sniper scope scenes.

Peh - no arguments here. But at least it's free, and easy to understand...

ut2004gameplay6zu5.jpg

^^ Me playing UT2004 with the Ballistic Weapons Mod. Lots of fun.

ut2004gameplay4aj9.jpg

^^ You gotta feel sorry for the poor b*****d carrying the flamethrower.

Well, I think it time to post a few weapons I've designed:

x20battlerifle.jpg

^^ The X20 Battle Rifle. Fires .223-caliber bullets capable of taking a Borg drone down. Happy hunting.

x25battlerifle.jpg

^^ The X25 Battle Rifle. Very useful for urban combat.

mp340a2.jpg

^^ The MP340A2 Dual-Purpose Assault Rifle. Fires 7.62x39mm Uranium-Tungsten rounds capable of taking off a Borg Drone's head. Also comes standard with a built-in Kadgeron Disruptor. A personal favorite of mine, apart from the AR635A2.

................i swear, next time i have a report on war shit i need to do, im asking you XD nah, you dont have to, unless you want to, but i wont make you. i just cant do history of wars like you can, i suck at it!

Meh - I have no problems over it; I LOVE history - especially military history. As I said before, I was a walking military encyclopedia at a very young age (Freaked my teachers out, too, knowing what I did about weapons and war).

A little something new...

viewsfromanawingscene1.jpg

^^ Tranquility, This is Sparrow One, requesting--HOLY S**T! WTF IS THAT?!

• Like 1

lol yeah, I took that shot in Sins of a Solar Empire with the Star Wars: Requiem mod installed. Speaking of which...

sinsofasolarempireentreu.jpg

Ever wonder what happens to those poor little b*****ds who go MIA dirung space battles? Now you know...

Isn't it? lol anyway, here's a funny pic that ISN'T 3D:

sissiinabag.jpg

^^ This isn't a 3D image - That's my cat. She likes to crawl into FRESH Wal-Mart Bags that I just emptied. Does the same for boxes and Empty Water Bottle cases.

Meh - I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, and a bunch of fish. My mom loves animals.

• 1 month later...

A little something new for you all...

morrowind.jpg

^^ Yes, I have a pet DRAGON. Try not to faint.

viewsfromanxg1scene5.jpg

Uuuuuuummmm... Does anybody get the feeling we shouldn't be here?

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, yes - as you know, it was my birthday yesterday, and I got some new toys to play with. Not toys in the usual sense, but in the sense of Games and (soon enough) a new computer. One of those games was "The I of the Dragon." Here's a few screenshots I took in-game:

wingedmarauder.jpg

^^ See, this is a sight I like to see; Big, badass dragon hovering over a town and the citizens look up and go, "Oh, hello, Mr. Dragon! Nice of you to drop by. We're fine, apart from a skirmish here and there, thanks for checking on us." Instead of "AAAH! OMFG! A Dragon! God help us, he's gonna kill us all!" It's sad, when you think about it - I mean, seriously, how often do you see something like this, movies and otherwise?

wingedmarauder2.jpg

^^ It's dragons like this that make me glad I'm a dragon-lover. Ain't he just cute? lol

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, some more in-game screenies of... Oblivion? Try and guess who I'm playing as:

oblivionpredator1.png

I... Must... Kill...

oblivionpredator2.png

The hunt... is on.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Well, since I'm here, might as well update my art thread. *update*

muralprogress11.jpg

Ah, yes - another pic of my Mural (Couldn't remember where my original mural thread was, so I figured I'd post it here). I labeled some of the new ships, just in case. Any questions?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Figured I'd let you look at some more images of my mural. I have worked on it more, I'll have new images soon!

muralprogress10.jpg

rz6t.jpg

Question: Does anyone want to see any warship in particular on this Mural?