89 members have voted

1. 1. What's your gender

2. 2. What's your age

3. 3. What's your education level

• Middle school or lower
    • I am a highschooler
    • I have finished highschool
    • Going through college
    • Undergraduate degree (or any equivalent)
    • Graduate degree or anything higher (phd, etc)

• 6 months later...

Oh thank God...I was actually afraid that maybe I was an old creepy dude in the forum...Just part of the majority :)

Yup, we've got a pretty good mix of demographics on this site. :)

I never saw this poll, hm.

Male. 15, soon to be 16. In high school, grade-wise. (I home-school)

Male, just turned 17, junior year of high school, black hair, 5'6 if my license is to be believed, green-brown eyes, shoe size 9, likes chocolate, favorite colour blue.

That enough info?

Male, just turned 17, junior year of high school, black hair, 5'6 if my license is to be believed, green-brown eyes, shoe size 9, likes chocolate, favorite colour blue.

That enough info?

Don't worry scourgeclaw; you've only just begun...mwahahaha! :panic:

file-cabinets-0408.jpg

• Like 1

file-cabinets-0408.jpg

come+at+me+bro+meme+comeatmebro+4chan+re

file-cabinets-0408.jpg

Uh ooh...

21 year old, male, 6ft., wrapping up my degree in Computer Science hopefully in another year or so.

20 year old male on his third year in college. Height is 5 foot 9 inches. Lost 45 pounds in 15 months to a current weight at 175 pounds. Talks very loud naturally.

I'm 13 and 10 months, 5 foot 9, still in middle school, weighing in at 115 pounds.

• 1 year later...

Bumping an old as hell thread but I don't care! :V

I'm currently 18 and on the ass end of my senior year of high school. (Thank god for that too, high school hasn't been a very good experience for me personally. >_< )I am going to graduate soon and I plan to go to community college for two years before moving into a four year university.

Bumping an old as hell thread but I don't care! :V

im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg

Because this thread has a good deal of potential to garner a few more replies in its lifetime, it shall remain open for a small amount of time. :)

• Like 2

To be fair, Crazy, this topic is pinned and correct me if I'm wrong, pinned topics are exempt from the "No dredging" rule.

• Like 1

To be fair, Crazy, this topic is pinned and correct me if I'm wrong, pinned topics are exempt from the "No dredging" rule.

I do wish it would display the pinned moniker under the View New Topics tab.  In that case, you are correct.  Carry on, Patch, and keep on doing a damn fine job, Vydrach. :-)

• Like 1

I do wish it would display the pinned moniker under the View New Topics tab.  In that case, you are correct.  Carry on, Patch, and keep on doing a damn fine job, Vydrach. :-)

Danke schoen and s'all good.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I am leading an excavation on this thread, seeing if anymore people (or furries) are visiting this thread. All aircraft, report!

I'm going on 368 years.

Lifetime of War experience. 

Wanted to see what it's like to me a hip teen. 

Yeah.

Reached 700 years old a couple of decades back, decided it was best to stop counting at such a young age, eventually it wouldnt matter anyway.

I was born at the start of the universe but went into cryo soon after and was only awakened to [[REDACTED]]

oh yeah, I cant tell you all why

well anyway, I've participated in every major political debate for the last 300 years, shaping the world as I see fit, and to my benefit. I was Neil Armstrong during the times of the moon landing but.. thats a different time now.

I continue to hide myself away throughout time as significant figures in history, alternating between great times of science, and great times of war. Most recently, as I said above, I was Neil Armstrong, a man in a time of science, so now, as World Wars 3 and 4 approach, I have hidden myself in the form of a future leader of the dark times to come. All of you should bow to me.

No, I'm serious.

I'm also made entirely of diamonds, shiny as metal, with the properties of silly puddy combined with uranium

Also I cant die.

I am best character.

If the thread's gonna be filled with poop, I'll have to grant it a mercy-lock.

I was under the impression that we should call a plumber when those circumstances arise, but whatever works.

1287872438156247.jpeg

I'm probably not helping the situation by posting this...

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Ummm, age 17, dark hair, going into senior year of high school and planning on UVA and law school, 6'2', size 13 shoe, rich as excement, eyes that change from blue to green depending on the light, etc

• 3 weeks later...

If by UVA you're saying you live in Virginia, welcome to my state Biatch >=D