Star Fox 64 3D Out Now!

Star Fox Runner

So I got it yesterday after the daily errands, and making sure the dog's be fine; And I can easily say that this game was well worth the $40 I paid.

I was imagining it was gonna be well, a litteral copy of the normal 64; No new graphics, voices, or models. But I was wrooooong, and I am happy they did spice it up graphics wise.

Sure, they still had little relaxed movment, but the smoothness and the factor of depth it had that the 3DS brought to life; it made it worth the buy. Not only as a fan of Star Fox, but as a gamer in general.

I can't wait to be able to play this with some friends; Once I make some near me who have the game and system already that is. xP

All they need is the system, you can just download and play as long as one person has the cartridge.

Looking forward to buy both the 3DS and the game later on. I personally have other financial stuff going on and living on a tight budget. Mainly the 3DS for $170 and the game for $40 for a combination of $210 (really worth getting now?). Both the console and game would cost you one 1/10 ounce $5 gold coin plus one silver dollar. In other words $5.60 in the gold standard! Sounds crazy eh? < economic money geek here

Once again looking forward to get it later on. Sounds good so far!

Saving up now, taking a few odd mowing and acting jobs to get my revenue up to that point.. damn my petty allowance

I looked up the racoon's voice on youtube... im reminded heavily of Bastion's narrator