Since im too lazy to attach seperate links, im just going to have my series on this page right here.

Enjoy, and comment. PLEASE! This is my first Fan Fiction, so I NEED critiqes.

Part 1

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quick Notes: I only had 4 hours to give you this preview of my first ever Fan fiction, so PLEASE try to understand if it may be shorter than expected. Without further adue, im gonna get off my lazy ass and write now, so whoop de do. Please enjoy, and remember. Don’t knock it if you don’t read it all the way through. This is a Part one of the first edition of the my series, called “Fichina’s Own.†WARNING: Exessive swearing used. If you do NOT like swearing, do NOT read further.

I awake to the sounds of a riot, like that wasn’t common enough around here. “Get over here you sleazy bastard!†One of the guards manages to yell, before he gets nailed with a large pole. A nearby crow yells to me “Zen-aku! Wake up you lazy genius…†as my head rolls off of my pillow, the crow decides to plop himself right next to me. “Please tell me they have a good reason to fight for once.†I reply to the crow “Just another fight over who gets the last food ration again…†You see, my name is Zen-Aku. Most call me a sleazy bastard. I call myself a lazy genius. My idiot crow buddy’s name is Yang. People call him that cause he’s all black, but has a white dot on his forehead. He LOVES his vests, I always catch him wearing one. As for me, I stick to some torn up jeans, and one of my armored coats. Us, and about 500 other people our age, live in Fichina’s largest prison. Yang was put in here for screwing up one of the climate control units. I was put in here cause, well…lets just say an Arwing went missing from the Star Fox hanger a day or so ago. Yang yawns, as I climb out of bed. “Hey, Yang. Have any idea where these guys keep the hanger around here? I heard that my Arwing was still around here somewhere…†Yang replies “Well…its three cell blocks to your right, then take a sharp left. You might wanna see if you can score a weapon, if you can.†I look at him like he’s a few wings short of an Arwing and say “And just how do I get in? Follow up, why are you telling me this crap?†Yang looks at me like IM a wing short of an Arwing and saysâ€Arent Arwings two-seaters? I want in on this.†Oh, did I mention I was a wolf?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And so, a few days came and went, and I managed to get myself a key to the hanger bay, and a small pistol, with only one clip. I walk down the corridors at night, to avoid being seen. A few guards pass me by, after a hefty bribe. Its easy to bribe em, since all they want is more beer. I open the door, and without a sound, crawl into the hanger. I stare at my stolen Arwing, mouth agape. “Ok, Yang. Its safe, come out already!†I find Yang sneaking around the corridor, looking for his own ride to the Sargasso station. I facepalm, and say “Look, hurry up! The shield doors are about to open!†He gives me a look that says “Im coming, mom.†We climb into the Arwing, and lurch off into the freezing cold atmosphere of Fichina…

And so, with about 3 days in a compacted Arwing, we had made plans to head over to Sargasso, just to refuel. So long as they didn’t run into Wolf O’Donnell, things would be just fine. Eventually, after arguing about who got to fly the Arwing on the way to Corneria, we docked as Sargasso. As soon as we climbed out of the cockpit, a Star Wolf recruit yelled out something, and a swarm of armed mercenaries swarmed our Arwing. Up on the higher levels, Wolf was looking down at us with a huge, savage grin on his muzzle. “So, Fox hired a bunch of kids as pilots? I don’t know what goes on in that head of his anymore!†Wolf yelled out. Leon, Panther, and the Mercenaries headed over to see the two idiots that landed in Sargasso Space Station. I quickly stated “Look, were just here to refuel...†In an instant, my words were met with a barrage of plasma fire to our Arwing, as the Star Wolf crew worked their way to us. I don’t know why, but I thought Star Wolf would be able to realize the Arwing was stolen…

So, long story short, there was a bit of a gunfight between us two friends, and Sargasso Space Station. Needless to say, it was a fail of a fight. Yang got his shoulder blasted, and my arms had tons of plasma burns before the hellfire that was the entire station firing at us at once ceased. Wolf got down to the hanger, and smiled, with that same cocky grin that I knew all to well…

“Aren’t you kids a bit young to be flying around in one of those?†Wolf exclaimed, trying to make a fool of me

“Aren’t you a bit old to be a pilot, period?†I say back, replicating his cocky ass grin

Wolf’s expression turns sour, and he gets irritated, fast. “Shut your face you little pri**. I cant believe your dumb enough to come into Sargasso in a Star Fox Arwing, and expect us NOT to blow your brains all over the tile!â€

Leon couldn’t help but chime in, saying “To think, a kid for a pilot?! That’s just sad…â€

Panther added “Are you sure his skills in the air wont take yours to the cleaners, Leon?â€

Leon forced out a scowl, and headed back up to his room to think of a way to piss off Panther a bit. While panther sat there, looking quite content with what happened a moment ago, Wolf approached us, blaster in hand. The look in his eyes told me he meant business. Yang tried to act all tough, but Wolf pushed him aside, just to make eye contact with me, in hopes of scaring me to death. Not gonna lie, it worked.

“So, pup. You’ve got balls to come here. I gotta ask, did you really think that you could just waltz on in here like a freakin ballerina, and expect us to just ignore you?†Wolf said, flat out. His eyes were inches away from mine.

“Your under the wrong impression, pal. This is a STOLEN Arwing. Since when do actual members of Star Fox ever fly in here anyway!?â€

And at that exact moment, I knew I had dealt a punishing blow to Wolf’s ego. He didn’t show it, but I knew that after that remark, the kid stuff stopped dead in its tracks. I think at that moment, one of two things happened.

1: Wolf got smart enough to tell we were just a bunch of thieves

2: His Enchilada diner finished cooking, and he was getting annoyed with our conversation.

“Well, that explains a bit. Highly unlikely, however. That would be the first Star Fox Arwing ever to be stolen, and by the looks of it, you two aren’t cunning enough to come close to that prize†Panther said, pretending not to notice the massive annoyance that had been building up as Leon tossed a bunch of trash at Panther’s face. I hate Leon with a passion, but he was a great unintentional entertainer. Even Wolf couldn’t stop a bit of a grin from spreading across his cheeks as he watched it go down. Eventually, Panther got annoyed, and shot Leon’s Wolfen with his blaster, if only to get him to focus on something other than throwing trash at Panther.

I simply stated “It wasn’t too hard, they had plenty of spares lying around, and I took one of the older ones off their hands. The security codes were only 6 layer, so it took me a good 6 minutes to crack it.â€

Needless to say, it didn’t change how Wolf felt about me being on his territory. He just scowled at me again, and before he could do anything else, warning sirens went off from virtually all directions….

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

End of part 1

Sorry about the 3 copies of this FanFic, something went screwy with the Post butten, long dtory short.