Cavemonkynick

Ok, so the weirdest thing just happened. I was about to open up one of my stories to try and get some work done and I saw a word document I didn't recognize. Thinking it may have been something a friend had sent me, I opened it up to see what it was. In the document I found the first 700 words of the next chapter of "Mustardpeace Theater". I checked the details on the document and it was created at 5:30 am this morning. So apparently in a drowsy stupor just before I went to bed I got to writing. I'm not sure what to make of that. It's not bad writing either, I only had to clean up a line or two. Life is weird.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Listed below is a log of a Skype conversation that I had with Jo3Mac around midnight. Up till this point in the conversation he'd been trying to get me to play Saints Row 2 with him but I was watching a movie with my sister, so when he says "chaos" he means "Saints Row 2"

Jon3Mac: chaos?

Cavemonkynick: no

Jon3Mac: Chaos?

Jon3Mac: CHAOS?!

Jon3Mac: CHAOS!!!

Cavemonkynick: calm your tits clean shaven Jesus

Jon3Mac: i am not clean shaven

Jon3Mac: i just went from beard to muttonchops and a goatee

Cavemonkynick: EH!

Cavemonkynick: your attack just fell

Jon3Mac: but my badass went up +25

Jon3Mac: and that adds a 15% modifier to all my stats for every hair I have multiplied by the mean length of my hair

Jon3Mac: plus it stacks

Jon3Mac: i just out rpg'd your ass

Cavemonkynick: no fair I was afk

Cavemonkynick: My trace ablity allowes me to mirror your bonuses

Jon3Mac: my green glasses negate your ability

Jon3Mac: also my higher intelligence stat allows me to spell words better

Cavemonkynick: my passive misspelling allowes me to confuse enemys and my turban of tranquility allows me to acheive a zen like state in which time slows to a crawl giving me an extra planning and attack phase per turn.

Jon3Mac: i use ability "pics or it didn't happen" on your turban

Cavemonkynick: My turban is rendered usless but your failure to capitalize the letter I and puntuatethe end of your sentence causes you to take a -10 hit to your intelligence.

Jon3Mac: I spot the lack of a space between punctuate and the allowing me to damage your ego.

Cavemonkynick: My ego remains intact due to the handicap of a inconsistant spacebar and a developed resistance to grammer correction over my entire lifetime

Jon3Mac: "I fart in your general direction."

Cavemonkynick: I take a -3 hit to motivation and retaliate with an obvious distraction. "LOOK A DISTRACTION!"

Jon3Mac: Your failure to recognize a Monty Python reference gains me a boost to pretentiousness and causes livestock to rain down upon thine head.

Cavemonkynick: I counter with Don Knots.

Jon3Mac: Toby's Diamond Sword slices your bumbling deputy in twain.

Cavemonkynick: "Go GeorgLopez!"

Jon3Mac: Ice hair

Cavemonkynick: I curl into a ball and proceed to recite all the Gen 1 Pokemon.

Jon3Mac: I equip Golden Gunnars of Godliness.

Cavemonkynick: I summon Resseti

Jon3Mac: I use ice hair to freeze your game forcing you to reset.

Cavemonkynick: I conjure a sink full kittens as a peace offering to the mole, and equip the sacred sword Ragnell and spend the last of my magic sauce to call for the support of the Sentinel Nephenee. My "Hot chick with a lance" fetish boosts my motivation and libido stats

Jon3Mac: Jack comes in and does what she does. What she does isn't pretty.

Jon3Mac: It involves a spear and its weilder's ass.

Jon3Mac: Also biotics, lots of biotics.

Cavemonkynick: Using the chaos as a cover I grab a kit-kat bar and in the spirt of eqality offer you half

Jon3Mac: I give the Kat to Jack and declare my supremecy due to the fact that i have Golden Anime Gunnars.

Cavemonkynick: I tear up at my rejected offering and rage at your pompus douchbaggory. I use my writing skills to craft a carfully worded profesional letter of complaint to you then sendit to my proofreader for editing (I lose one turn)

Then he video called me. When I answered he was wearing a Slender Man mask, IE a white morph suit mask, and he just stared at me for like ten minutes. Then the movie went off and we played borderlands for 4 hours. These are the highlights of my exsistance, and I F(yay)ing love them.

So today, as in November 12th, I celebrate my 21st revolution around the sun on this big ball of dirt we call home. That's right folks, Cavemonkynick is no longer a 20 year old living with his parents who plays video games and writes fanfiction. I am now a 21 year old living with his parents who plays video games and writes fanfiction. Yay?

Bad life choices aside, it sorta feels weird being 21 but only if I think about it. Other than that I'm just legal to drink now but probably won't because my integrity is one of the few things I have left. Plus I've tasted beer ant it was terrible. Seriously, I accidentally drank out of a cup that had coke in it that had been sitting in my room for like three days before... The beer was worse. Granted that probably wont stop me from trying different things but- fuck I'm rambling. Umm... Yeah, I'll just go now.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so you guys remember wen I started a tumblr page for Night Wing? No? Yeah, well that happened, and then I just sorta trailed off into reblogging gif sets and the like so it became a personal blog, so I made him a sub blog under my account and promptly did nothing with it. Then tonight I was staring down one of my stories in word, attempting to intimidate it into writing itself (no prizes for guessing how that turned out), when I randomly remembered my Night Wing blog and had an idea, short daily (hopefully) journal posts that run parallel with "A Place for my Thoughts". So yeah, I'm gonna start filling in the blanks between entries on This Blog Right Here. They won't be very long but they'll hopefully be fun so if your interested, go give that a follow. Hopefully I'll have something ready for an actual update soon. I'm actually sitting on the third entry of "A Place for my Thoughts" but it's short and I wanna finish the forth and publish them together. Anyways, back to work.

• Like 1

I just woke up from a nightmare. A true nightmare. Not like some jump scare thing, but the kind where your subconscious calls you out on your bulls**t. So, I can't remember why, but my ex was in jail and I was desperate to visit her, but when I got there they wouldn't let me in. So I refused to leave. Then, when it was finally visiting hours I asked again, and they still wouldn't let me in because she didn't want to see me. I went ballistic. Then I woke up and now I"m suck with that sick-to-your-stomach rejected feeling.

Every damn time I think I'm over her, something comes up and slaps me in the face like this. I just want to move on with my life. Is that too much to ask?

Ok, so the weirdest thing just happened. I was about to open up one of my stories to try and get some work done and I saw a word document I didn't recognize. Thinking it may have been something a friend had sent me, I opened it up to see what it was. In the document I found the first 700 words of the next chapter of "Mustardpeace Theater". I checked the details on the document and it was created at 5:30 am this morning. So apparently in a drowsy stupor just before I went to bed I got to writing. I'm not sure what to make of that. It's not bad writing either, I only had to clean up a line or two. Life is weird.

That is the coolest/weirdest thing ever.

Also, sorry to hear about the nightmare man. Try not to let it get to you.

• Like 1

I felt like elaborating on why that nightmare scared me so bad The first paragraph is more or less the same, but the rest is new.

The night before last I had a nightmare. A true nightmare. Not like some jump scare thing, but the kind where your subconscious calls you out on your bulls***. So, I can't remember why, but my ex was in jail and I was desperate to visit her, but when I got there they wouldn't let me in. So I refused to leave. Then, when it was finally visiting hours I asked again, and they still wouldn't let me in because she didn't want to see me. I went ballistic, like screaming, crying, thrashing around ballistic. It was so vivid it was terrifying. I got so out of hand in my dream that they pinned me to the ground and sedated me. Then I woke up with that sick-to-your-stomach rejected feeling.

It scared the hell out of me. So all day yesterday, and still a bit today I've had that vivid feeling of freaking the f*** out hanging around me. It's forced me to face the fact that, despite how many times I tell everyone I'm ok, I'm not. I'm still so torn over losing her I'm perpetually on the edge of loosing my mind. All this because I never got real closure.

In the dream, her being in jail is her being in Japan. I can't get to her. And her not wanting to see me, well face value there. Every time we talk I can't stop myself from tearing the wounds open again, desperate to find something that will make everything make since. And when I try to get answers she shuts me out and I'm back at square one.

It's absolutely maddening. I'm falling apart at the seams  mentally and emotionally, but I can't show it because my mom just wants to tell me things will get better and dad wants talk for hours on end when all I want is for my mind to stop trying to tear itself apart. So I pretend I'm ok, I pretend I've moved on, and every time I lie and say I'm ok, the war in my brain flares up and another piece of my sanity is caught in the crossfire.

All of this because I can't get over her because she wasn't straight with me when she left. She told me there was still hope for us then she found someone else. But just getting a new boyfriend wasn't enough. I need her to tell me it's over. I need to here the words from her or I'll never be able to move on. I've sent her a message telling her pretty much exactly what I said above, so now I get to play the waiting game.

So yeah, all in all, bad weekend. Sorry if this came off as whining or whatever, I really just needed to dump my brain out somewhere. It's odd, I don't want to me stroked or coddled or told everything will be ok, but I do want people to know when I'm hurting and I always feel like I'm being all needy for attention when I do.

My head is a total mess right now, I don't know what I want from anyone except Bailey. I'm just gonna go crawl under my bed or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I got bored yesterday and was looking through the Skype log of my conversations with Jon3Mac and I found this.

Jon3Mac: penus
Cavemonkynick: indeed I am in possession of the aforementioned male phallic body part
Jon3Mac: you have a penus shaped penus?
Cavemonkynick: it’s in my secret box
Jon3Mac: stored in space?
Cavemonkynick: in the rip in the fabric of reality under my bed. There's a lot of left shoes in there too...
Jon3Mac: oh? poo, I was hoping I would have to start shoving people down stairs
Cavemonkynick: the terrible secret of space is much worse than my penus shaped penus. Pushing is still the answer. Pushing will still protect you
Jon3Mac: I find shoving much more effective
Cavemonkynick: pushing is the answer
Jon3Mac: you are lying to me
Cavemonkynick: shoving is inferior

I swear to god we have the weirdest freaking conversations sometimes. If only life had a transcript so I could remember some of our conversations while were playing Mass Effect.

I got bored yesterday and was looking through the Skype log of my conversations with Jon3Mac and I found this.

Jon3Mac: penus

Cavemonkynick: indeed I am in possession of the aforementioned male phallic body part

Jon3Mac: you have a penus shaped penus?

Cavemonkynick: it’s in my secret box

Jon3Mac: stored in space?

Cavemonkynick: in the rip in the fabric of reality under my bed. There's a lot of left shoes in there too...

Jon3Mac: oh? poo, I was hoping I would have to start shoving people down stairs

Cavemonkynick: the terrible secret of space is much worse than my penus shaped penus. Pushing is still the answer. Pushing will still protect you

Jon3Mac: I find shoving much more effective

Cavemonkynick: pushing is the answer

Jon3Mac: you are lying to me

Cavemonkynick: shoving is inferior

I swear to god we have the weirdest freaking conversations sometimes. If only life had a transcript so I could remember some of our conversations while were playing Mass Effect.

You call that weird? That's everyday shit for yours truly.

• 2 weeks later...

It is official, the Monky is dating again. She and I met a little over a year ago when doing that play in college. In the play we were together although the relationship didn't see much stage time. Our characters fell in love and then mine moved away for a job and they never saw each other again. But my character did run into his daughter, which he didn't know about, 20 years later at a gas station... because the plot said so.

Anyways, we were friends and all, and apparently she was crushing on me but I didn't pick up on it because she was always quiet and I'm an idiot. Plus I was still dating Baily back then so I wasn't really looking for stuff like that. Fast forward to a few months ago. She started talking to me out of the blue on face book when she wasn't busy at school. One thing led to another and the next thing you know its a Saturday night and we're making out in my car in my yard.

Now I'll admit, there's a part of me that's still pretty jacked up about the way Bailey left me. Yeah we've talked since then, and yeah I'm determined to move on and I am moving on, but I'm starting to think I may never get that part of me back. Bailey and I were close for a long time. We were each other first love, first kiss, first everything. Stuff like that doesn't just go away, and I'm not really sure I want it to because despite everything those memories will always be important to me.

There I go rambling again, I gotta stop doing that.

• Like 1

It is official, the Monky is dating again. She and I met a little over a year ago when doing that play in college. In the play we were together although the relationship didn't see much stage time. Our characters fell in love and then mine moved away for a job and they never saw each other again. But my character did run into his daughter, which he didn't know about, 20 years later at a gas station... because the plot said so.

Anyways, we were friends and all, and apparently she was crushing on me but I didn't pick up on it because she was always quiet and I'm an idiot. Plus I was still dating Baily back then so I wasn't really looking for stuff like that. Fast forward to a few months ago. She started talking to me out of the blue on face book when she wasn't busy at school. One thing led to another and the next thing you know its a Saturday night and we're making out in my car in my yard.

Now I'll admit, there's a part of me that's still pretty jacked up about the way Bailey left me. Yeah we've talked since then, and yeah I'm determined to move on and I am moving on, but I'm starting to think I may never get that part of me back. Bailey and I were close for a long time. We were each other first love, first kiss, first everything. Stuff like that doesn't just go away, and I'm not really sure I want it to because despite everything those memories will always be important to me.

There I go rambling again, I gotta stop doing that.

Dammit i love this journal.

• Like 1

Emotionally, I think I’m broken. I’m that one hot wheels car with the jacked up tire. With enough speed I can make the loop-de-loop but every now and then I jump the track and just get stuck or fall off halfway down the hill and instead of trying me again I just get kicked under the bed or thrown back in the bag or some shit.

Now don't take that the wrong way, things are going well with this girl. I really enjoy spending time with her and she's apparently head over heals about me but I don't know I feel like I can't just enjoy this relationship and I don't know why. It's almost like as bad as I want to I'm just too damned afraid and too scarred to get close to anyone. I don't know what to do with myself.

• 3 weeks later...

So a few weeks ago, I was talking on Skype with a friend of mine when I randomly started sending Role-play prompts for the hell of it. What you are about to read is one that almost developed into a story but then didn't because I couldn't formulate a valid plot. Oh, and if some of the dialogue feels off, It's because I didn't write all of it and our writing styles clash just a bit. I'n not saying either is better than the other, their just different.

It is dusk and you are sitting on the edge of a lake basking in the final rays of the day. A light wind plays at your hair.
Just as the sun disappears below the horizon there is a bright flash above you. When the light subsides you look up and see what appears to be a person falling from the sky. For a moment you are stunned. The whole world around you seems to hold its breath as you watch them fall before vanishing in the waters of the lake.
Snapping out of your stupor you rush to the water, wading in then swimming as hard as you can to where the person hit the water. You take a breath then dive under. By chance you happen upon them on your first dive. You grab them and pull them to the surface. You start swimming for the shore. After dragging them away from the water’s edge you begin to assess their condition.
Your vision is obscured by the darkness of the oncoming night and clouded by your exhaustion so you can't tell much about them. You first notice that they are not breathing. You start to panic a bit. You move to their face to try and attempt some sort of resuscitation but your reel back ion horror at what you find.
Whoever or whatever you just pulled from the lake has no face. It has all of the structure, cheekbones, soft indentions where the eyes should be, a raised portion that should be a nose, but the actual features are not there nor is there any sign they ever were. The skin is smooth and unblemished. A closer inspection reviles that it is stark white.
Your curiosity gets the better of you and you decide to take a better look at it. You run your hand over its "face" the entire thing is solid beneath the skin, even the indents where the eyes should be. You're not sure exactly what to make of it. It appears to be male with close cut, black hair, maybe an inch long. You note that it is also missing ears, which honestly doesn’t surprise you all that much at this point. You move down to inspect its hands. Holding it in your own, you spread its left hand. Four fingers and a thumb, just like yours. The fingers are a bit long but not unusually so.
Suddenly its hand closes around yours. You fight down a wave of panic as it uses you to pull itself into a sitting position. Its “face" turns towards you and its head tilts slightly to the side. Even though it doesn't have eyes you can feel it examining you. It gives you hand a small squeeze and you hear a voice ask "Did you save me?" Strangely the voice does not come to your ears but to your mind.
“Yes, I did.†You respond. “I was afraid you'd drown.â€
"Thank you," the voice comes to your mind again. The "man" release’s your hand and gets to his feet. You do the same He stands almost a head taller than you. He lay's a hand on your shoulder.
"Are you afraid of me?"
“Should I be?†You ask, shifting uncomfortably on your feet.
He removes his hand from your shoulder. He makes a few motions that appear to be apologetic before simply holding out his hand.
You reach out and take it and the voice returns to your mind. "I apologize for making you uncomfortable, but contact is required for me to communicate. It is the curse of the faceless."
“I see,†You respond, “Where are you from?"
“Far from here."
“How did you end up falling out of the sky?"
"I'm not entirely sure, although it has happened before. As best as I can tell it is simply part of my curse.â€
“Do you have a name?
“I don't remember.â€
“Then what should I call you?â€
“…Nihilus."

(Omitted scene transition goes here because it was awkward and I never rewrote it. All you need to know is they are at “your†house now because plot.)

"Well then, I suppose I owe you some explanation. What do you wish to know?" Nihilus askes.
"Anything. Everything."
Nihilus' shoulders rose and fell, as if he were sighing. "Everything is quite a lot to tell. I've been like this for nearly two hundred years."
"Y... you're that old?!"
"Yes. The curse makes me immune to the flow of time. I am not immortal, but age does not affect me. I also do not require food. I receive substance in to form of energy, be it absorbed from sunlight, or electricity, even the life energy of living things. I have not been forced to resort to that in decades though."
"I see..." You touch his cheek softly, looking at the place where his eyes should be. "How can you see?"
“Close your eyes and I'll show you." You do as you're told. At first nothing happens. Then, slowly, you start to see dim outlines of the world around you. It almost looks like a sketchbook, white lines on a black page. As it begins to focus more, a few colors begin to appear, but over all they feel muted. The end result is a dull world with a hard outline. Your eyes flutter open again,
"I see... I wish I could show you how I seeâ€
"I still remember. I wasn't always cursed."
"How did you come to be this way?
"I... Tell me, have you ever heard stories of others fitting my description?"
"Only in horror stories, but you are no monster. There is a kindness to you."
"I have yet to hear a story that fails to contain some sliver of truth. Tell me what you've heard."
"Well, many years ago, when I was very young, my father told me the story of how he was on the very lake we are near, fishing early in the morning before the sun arose. He said he heard a branch crack behind him, and he turned around and saw a man standing at the edge of the lake. He could only see him due to the fading moons light, but he said the man had no features at all. My father turned around to grab his flashlight and looked back around, but the faceless man was gone. He said he'd never been more frightened in his life."
"I see. Have you ever heard the tales of a tall faceless man who stalks children?"
"I have not."
“That's probably for the best. Such stories paint him as a demon, one who lures the children onto traps and kills them. Some stories say he consumes them, other say her kills them simply for sport and then strings their bodies from trees. None of this is true I assure you. In reality he is a sort of guardian. He watches over children. Take me for instance. When I was but a boy my home was consumed in a blazing inferno while I was asleep. I was trapped and my parents were dead. That’s when he appeared. He took me in his arms and carried me to safety. I had no family left so I chose to stay with him. That choice came with a price however. As I grew older my face began to disappear. It was not physically painful but it was frightening at first. After a few years it was completely gone, and I had become what you see today. The faceless man stayed with me until my transformation was complete and taught me how to survive, and then he left me. I haven’t seen him since."
"So what do you do now? Do you guard children?"
"I do, though I have never transformed anyone. I don't even know if I can."
"Then how did you get here? There are no children. There is no danger. I do not understand."
"Nor do I." Nihilus "sighed" again. "Not yet anyways."
"Why do you call this a curse? Aside from people believing you are a monster, you help people. That does not seem so bad to me."
"Forced to walk among the shadows away from the eyes of a world that would rather hunt down and destroy that which they do not understand? Seems like a curse to me."
"Well, when you put it that way, I see what you mean."

So yeah, that is a thing that happened.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So here's the thing. Money is getting tight around my place and I need to pull some extra income. Unfortunately work is scarce and I'm not in the best physical condition, but I do have my mind and I intend to use it to it's full potential.

What I'm offering is story commissions. It's all I've got. The final price will ultimately depend on length and content and will be up for negotiation depending on how much the buyer things my work is worth but I think my minimum would have to be $5 U.S.

So if your interested in having me write for you, hit me up in a PM or add me on Skype (username cavemonkynick) and we'll talk. I really hate to ask for things like this but I've been backed into a corner and every little bit I can scrape together helps, so please, put my brain to work.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you here for my writing, chapter 3 of "Of Wubs and Words" is up. Head here to read it.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday, whist I was upon yon lawnmower decapitating weeds and grass for being unruly, I had an idea for a one shot and spent most of the afternoon outlining is and stuff. It's not nearly finished but I figured I'd drop you guys a preview to see what you think.

"Presenting Princess Luna, ruler of the night, and Captain Night Wing of the Lunar Guard," a guard pony announced as he ushered us in.

"Princess Luna," Celestia began, "you have been accused of treason against-"

"On what grounds?!" Night Wing shouted.

"By forcing the Changelings to implement their invasion and causing the griffons to declare war, you placed the citizens of Equestria at risk." Celestia said.

"I acknowledge the accusations," I replied. "However, Princess Celestia, surely you must realize that ignoring the situation, as you did, placed Equestria at an even greater risk."

"The Changeling threat was addressed. They are no longer a concern."

"Their plan was working 'Tia! They had sown seeds of doubt among the griffons! Their hostility towards us after we immediately helped expose the threat proves that!"

"Your volatile attitude is doing nothing to prove your innocence sister."

"You have gone blind to the world around you sister. You refuse to acknowledge any threat that your precious student can't use to prove herself."

"My student has nothing to do with these proceedings Luna." Celestia narrowed her eyes, breaking her stoic demeanor. I ignored her interruption.

"Yet you listen to no pony when it comes to the Changelings, not even her. Need I remind you that Queen Crylisis strutted around this castle for nearly a week wearing the skin of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and not one pony took notice that something was wrong aside from Twilight Sparkle? And when she expressed her concern, you simply ignored her."

"The same could be said of you."

"Actually," Night Wing said, "it can't. The knowledge of Twilight's outburst was kept a secret from anypony not present in the room until after the threat had been dealt with."

"Exactly," I added. "It was all right in front of you and you ignored it, just as you did this time. Your indifference nearly doomed us all."

"That's enough." Celestia said. "Do you deny the actions you have been accused of?"

"Label them how you want, I only did what was best for the safety of Equestria."

"What is best for Equestria is not your decision alone."

"Nor is it yours!" She had officially made me mad. "We were meant to rule together Celestia! Side by side! Yet you ignore my claims and hide me away from danger like a foal! You sealed me in my quarters when Discord returned, you kept me away from the royal wedding, and you refused to let me act on the resurrection of King Sombra. You would just as soon pass off a threat as nothing as you would give the responsibility of neutralizing that threat to the Elements of Harmony. As important as they are we both know they can't fix everything. What happens if they fail 'Tia? We all shrug our shoulders and go about our business hoping the threat gets bored and goes home? I don't know what you're playing at but your complacency has rendered you unfit to rule."

"You dare challenge my authority?"

"For the sake of us all, I do."

So, thoughts?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ahjaberryni! I assumed there was off screen tension between Luna and Celestia given Luna's mannerisms in the S3 opening and I love when authors explore that. Well d--wait..why aren't you in our roleplay? You should've be in our role play! Hmmph.

!grudge

I guess I missed the memo. I know you mentioned one a while back but that was the last I heard of it :/

I'll see about pulling a few strings. Its my favorite job, really. But don't worry about it too much.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, So I just realized I haven't given ya'll a life update in a while, so let's go back a few weeks.

Sunday morning, May 5th, we found my dad in the floor totally out of his head. He wouldn't talk and he acted like he couldn't hear us. We called 911 and he spent all day in a local hospital. When he wasn't any better that night they moved him to MCG in Augusta where they put him in the ICU. All day Monday he made no progress, he actually got worse. He started running a fever and sweat a lot. Then Tuesday he was finally back in his own head. He knew where he was, he talked to us, then at about 1:00 he was all of a sudden awake and wanted to go home. And physically he was fine so they couldn't keep him. We found out that it was an anti-anxiety pill that did it to him. Recently they changed one of his pills to a generic brand and he thought it was his anti-depressant which he can take 4 times a day but it ended up being one he was only meant to take once a day.

On mothers day Bailey came home for a visit. When she walked into church that morning I think my heart stopped. On the Thursday after that we finally got the chance to sit down and talk. I'll spare you all the details, but we sorted out all our shit and we're trying again. It's like someone has flipped a switch in me and suddenly life makes since again.

Then, last Monday my good friend and proofreader over on Fimfiction, ShyYoungBrony, came over from Germany for a two month visit. That's been awesome so far. Last Sunday at church we had a Friend and Family day. I sat in the dunking booth for a good while, that was great. Then, once most of the smaller kids had left, the "Young Adults" took over the 12 food inflatable water slide. That got insane, fast. And yesterday we went fishing. Out of like 9 of us only four fish were caught. Not a good day fishing wise but we had a great time.

So yeah, that's how life's been lately. Sorry I haven't kept you up to date. Anyways, see you guys around.

• 2 months later...

I know things have been quiet for a while but that's just life for you. However, I am not dead, and I am still working. I've just been working really REALLY slow. But fear not for there's a storm brewing in this mind of mine and I'm excited to see where it takes me and I hope you are too. I don't want to give anything away and I won't set a date because we all know how that will turn out but expect to see something soon. In the meantime hes a few teaser lines from future chapters.

Twilight: But... why would she... No... No, Celestia would never do something like this...

Luna: They'll make me a monster again... I can't take that Night Wing.

Flourish: It's easier for me. I can turn it into numbers and math because I'm just following orders... But you-

Night Wing: I don't have that luxury. If I forget their faces... That's when the bodies will start piling up.

Celestia: She will have to watch you whither and die, and there will be nothing either of you can do.

Night Wing: These wounds are nothing, as long as you're safe.

???: All we have to do is push the right buttons and they'll slit each others throats and save us the trouble!

So, hyped yet?

If you follow my writing, you may be interested to know that I've just posted chapter 4 of "A Fresh Perspective." But wait! There's more! This chapter marks a turning point in the story, one that warranted a name change. So may I present chapter 4 of "In the Name of the Moon"

• Like 1