What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

Dark Souls on the 4th. So much goodness...

And death. So much death.

Well seeing as I'm random and all I'm gonna exploit the title of this thread and post the latest game I have gotten.

IMPACT. It's a board game. It's a helluva lot of fun, but to really have a big army, you need two sets plus. You don't really get many units, and you only get six boards which believe me, isn't actually that big. I think that the game would be a whole lot more fun if instead of having 5 infantry you had like 20. Then, the rockets start flying.

$(KGrHqEOKicE3F0)wT0dBN2qiEFBbQ~~_35.JPG

Also, I've heard of a 'sequel' to IMPACT, the battle for wolf ridge, but I'm not sure if I'll get that because it apparently has less pieces, and they're designed differently. Also the terrain is unchangeable, and I think for replay value you need to have a changeable board.

If you're in need of a fun board game to play with someone, I really would suggest IMPACT. I though would suggest getting more than one set, but that's not entirely necessary. I think the only way you can get it nowadays is on eBay, but if you find it at a car boot I would encourage you to pick it up!

I finally bought Brawl for the Wii. /oggles over it

Very good buy

Pokémon Black.

I was actually tempted to buy a copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky that was attached to a copy of an Italian PC Gamig magazine just two days ago, but then I decided that I just wanted to get S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, which I know is better.

the last one I bought was technically MW3Battlefiel3SkywardSwordSkryimandHaloAnniversary.... I forked over like $250+ bahaha (I'm such a sucker for new games). the last one I got, however, was probably gears of war 1 (not a huge fan of that game)

• 3 weeks later...

Arkham-City-game-informer-cover.png

You jelly? k_e_tongue.gif

(No, but for realz I am SO pumped for this game! :D)

I recently picked up Kirby return to Dreamland. Fun game, but unfortunately Dark Matter was not the villain of this game at least not directly.

Turns out it was Magolor so I guess I'll have to wait until the next game before I get to see another form of Zero.

The last game I bought was Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. I plan on purchasing ME3 as soon as I can

Say, for all those that got that new Driver game; Is it any good?

it was awesome. I really enjoyed the game mechanics. I like to always get in the police cars, and ambulances and just drive around XD

I just recently got HALO Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: World at War, Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon, Ace Combat 6, Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Borderlands GOTY, Aliens Vs Predator, and Fallout New Vegas, all for my new Xbox 360!

Most recently i bought Fight Night Champion. Very soon however that will change to become Modern Warfare 3. I have in on preorder.

i didn't actually BUY it recently, but i finally located my diablo 2 expansion set disks, all of them =) so i've been playin the hell outta that

Pokemon: Battle Revolution...

...and it is AWFUL

Its not THAT bad.......................................................... Ok, maybe it is.