A little dedication

Luna Cherryblossom

I'm not the best StarFox fanartist but I feel bad that I really never drew them so in honor of the re-release of StarFox 64 3D I present some fanart I drew on the Wacom Facebook app,along with quotes while listening to the Main Menu.Also a part of James' quote was cut off it says,"You've become so strong,Fox>" in case you couldn't see.

Looks pretty good so far. Just need to patch up some of the lines and they'll look fine!

Yeah, I wouldn't say this is my best,I just wanted to submit something but next time I'll submit something with the lines connected.I was using a Wacom app and drawing with a Hanvon tablet so I dunno if that played part.But thank you for the critique.

I didn't know Wacom developed an app for Facebook. I'll give it a try someday... ^_^

In regard of your drawing, it's nice. Would use colors indeed, but all the characters have a cute look on it! :3

Yay for cuteness,as for the app yup it's fun to do when I'm to lazy to start up GIMP.You should give it a try: http://apps.facebook.com/bamboodoodlescape/

I didn't know Wacom developed an app for Facebook. I'll give it a try someday... ^_^

In regard of your drawing, it's nice. Would use colors indeed, but all the characters have a cute look on it! :3