What do you think about the new pokemon?

Pgpaw3

If you by Kanto mean the first 151, then I'll say those where the only one I really cared about myself.

Im sorry, but the series just needs to go the same direction star wars needs to go, and thats to the grave. Open the gates for something new and stop the industry from stagnating.

Im sorry, but the series just needs to go the same direction star wars needs to go, and thats to the grave. Open the gates for something new and stop the industry from stagnating.

It's not stagnating :/ Constantly adding new Pokemon isn't stagnant. Constantly developing more involved plots and characters isn't stagnant. Constantly creating new worlds to be explored isn't stagnant. The series is, from what I've observed, actually managing to grow rather well, and in any case, if Mario can get away with releasing the same game for a million years in a row now, Pokemon can do a little of the same.

There's WAY too many pokemon now.

R/B/Y was like the perfect set

G/S/C are also awesome

R/S/E I'm 50/50 on these. Some, like mudkipz, are awesome though.

Haven't played any later entries because there's just too much at this point. Seriously? Over 600?

Up until Emerald I played the games and enjoyed them, I still don't regret spending time on them. After Emerald however, I lost interest. It became too repetitive to collect every singly Pokemon, if you did manage to there was little sense of accomplishment, the Pokemon also got less interesting to me as I did not want to know more about them, the stories became less interesting, and I just did not enjoy them as much as I enjoyed their predecessors.

I still fail to see how adding more Pokémon is bad. I do realize that getting a full Pokédex of 649 Pokémon is a little bit hard now ( understatement of the year ), but, at the same time, that number gives you a wider range of choice. I just catch the ones I like the most and train them. :/ ( And that's why I don't have Patrat or Watchog )

I hate most Pokémon Events though. Especially the one for Zoroark.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate most Pokémon Events though. Especially the one for Zoroark.

Yeah the Zoroark they gave out in the event isn't that great.

I like them overall, much more than most of Pearl/Diamond's pokemon. The only pokemon I truly like from the 4th generation are Palkia and Dialga.